Chapter 2

Marry You

"!" I woke up and sat up immediately, like my body was splashed with ice cold water.

"It was just a dream, okay, just a dream, it doesn't mean a thing."

Okay that was a really weird dream, it's funny how I dream right now because I haven't had a dream for how may years and now my first dream was about me, and my best friend, getting happily married. Like what the hell brain? do you really have to give me that dream? Why couldn't you make me dream about cooking, or maybe about TVXQ? Oh those five handsome men, oh! especially U-know, unf. Yes I'm gay, do you have a problem with that?! Even my best friend doesn't have a problem with it oh how cruel this world is... I'm rambling aren't I? Okay I'll stop now.

"Jae!" I turn my head to the sound of the voice.

"Yeah?"

"Oh I thought you were still asleep, well, I was going to ask you if you can come with me to basketball practice?" He asked while drying his hair with a towel. Is it just me or did Yunho do something to make him look good? Well he did just came out from the shower, of course he'll look fresh.

"Oh! Yeah, sure uh.. Let me just go shower and change okay?"

"Okay!" I stood up and walked to where Yunho was just minutes ago, meaning the bathroom. But you see there's a problem Yunho blocked me from going to said bathroom. 

"Hey... I want a hug."

"A what?"

"Hug?" Yunho said while stretching his arms to the side. Okay... What with him? But since he's being his adorable self, how can I not go and hug him?

Hmm... This feels good.

I was about to let go of him but he brought me closer to him and he brought his face to my shoulder. Opening my mouth to ask him what's wrong but it wasn't a question that came out, it was a ing bloody scream.

"Oh ! Yunho!" I pushed Yunho, no wait, I shoved him away from my body.

"Hahahahaha!"

"Why the hell did you bite me? You !" I exclaimed and the fact that I was supposed to be mad at him but seeing him laughing just makes me smile.

"Nothing. I just felt like it, you should've seen you're face! Haha!"

"You ing sadist!" I said and slapped his arm chuckling a little.

I continue my way to the bathroom and thought how comfortable it was to be in Yunho's arms, it felt really comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, sit here." I sat on the bleacher's and watched Yunho take off his shirt, I heard all his team members started to shout and wolf whistle at him and I chuckled. His team are the best, they're like a family and they're the kind of jocks that don't bully and are sctually helpful and nice, oh! and smart too!

When they started to play, I start to take out my pen and notebook. Writing music has been a kind of therapy for me. I am an adopted child, and I'm glad that the Kim's were able to adopt me, I'm really thankful. And of course, Yunho, he never abandoned or left me. It actually took me a really long time before I opened up to him. 

"Jaejoong! Watch out!" I look up and all I saw was a big orange ball coming towards me, I put my hands up to block my face and to avoid my face from getting hit. It didn't hit my face but it did hit my left thigh, I let out a small grunt and held my thigh.

"Jae, you alright?!" 

"Yeah I'm okay, no big deal. But I think it's swelling."

"Let me see." Yunho placed my leg on his lap and pulled my pants up. My thigh wasn't swelling but it was red, my skin is that sensitive.

"Can you stand up? We have to put some ointment on that, there's a possibility it'll become worse." I took Yunho's hand stood up, he helped me walk towards their locker room and sat me down on one of the chairs. He told me he'll just get his ointment from the medicine kit they have and came back with a tube. He started to put the right amount on the part where you can see the red mark.

"Mhm... It feels good already, I even like the smell."I inhaled the scent it gave off and I heard Yunho laugh and I smiled.

"So what were you writing that made you so out of it?"

"A song."

"As always, is it about how handsome your best friend is?"

"Hah! Not even in your dreams, Yunnie."

"Oww you hurt me, like how Sam Flynn from Tron was hurt when his father didn't come back."

"I learn from the best."

I slap his hand and he laughed, it seems like these past few days are just full of laughter from the both of us. But too much excitement and fun makes my head hurt, it doesn't stop until I get myself a very long sleep. Of course while sleeping Yunho would be there waiting for me to wake up, so that when I open my eyes I would see a smiling Yunho first, not only that but you'll see him jumping around screaming 'Jae's awake! Yay!' 

He's going to be a great father and especially a husband. Uhh.. Why am I thinking of him like that?

"You know, I had a dream about you." I said and he sat down on the chair next to me.

"Oh really? What is it about?"

"I had a dream that I married you."

Silence. All you would hear is silence, and the dribbling of the ball from outside. He was staring at me emotionlessly . Have I destroyed our friendship? Oh wait that's stupid, I just said I had a dream that I married him in my dream, it's not like I like him, right? Right?

"If you were a girl, I'd marry you."

Yunho was looking at the ceiling as if he was imagining something. It took me awhile before looking away from him. I never knew how handsome Yunho was until now that I can get a good look, small face, almond shaped eyes and that mole above that heart shaped lips, I wonder what it would feel like to kiss them... What. The. Hell.

"Uh, what?"

"I said if you were a girl I would marry you!" He said smiling widely at me and this is the first time I actually felt my heart beat fast.

Do I need to see a doctor?


A/N01: YAAAAY I have chapter 2~ 

A/N02: two weeks of academics left and then I'm going to rehearse our graduation march. HUHU 

 

Livejournal

Twitter