Final~

Hate You!

  First of all, I want to say sorry if there have many typo! Secondly, actually I want to post this story on friday and it's because the date '30/1' is my first anniversary to register as the member of AFF but I don't have time. Then, I hope you guys enjoy the story. Haha. Here you go. 


  -Flashback-

   "Hyung, when are you going to tell Amber-noona?" Sehun asked at Kris after they finished played basketball at the park. The other member kept quiet because their want to hear Kris answered. When Kris heard the question, he accidently spitted his drink to Sehun's face and coughed.

  "Hyung! My precious face." Sehun glared at Kris and looked for his towel to clean up his face The other member burst into laughter. The other hand Kris without anyone noticed was blushing.

  "Sehun, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked after he recovered from the laughter.

  "'I'm thinking he is not okay." Chanyeol answered for Sehun and continued laughed. Sehun gave a death glared Chanyeol and that make Chanyeol stopped laughed.

  "I'm crying. Kris, you're so funny." Lay wiped his tear from his eyes. 

  "Lay hyung, you thought this is funny! This is not funny. My face will grow pimple." Sehun poured some water to his face and clean up his face firmly. Then, he glared at Kris and said madly"Kris hyung, you don't even said sorry."

  Kris looked at Sehun laughed with embarassed and scratched his not itchy neck. "Sorry, Sehun." Kris said apologetic.

  "You don't need to said sorry to him. It's funny." Suho showed thumb up at Kris. Sehun looked at Suho with disbelief. Suho looked at Sehun liked 'What?'

  "OKAY.. OKAY.. Stop it you guys." Xiumin suddenly said. "Go to the basic, Wh-" Before Xiumin finished his words, Luhan suddenly cutted in.

  "What basic?" Luhan looked at Xiumin innocently.

  "Hish.. I mean BACK TO THE TOPIC." Xiumin said annoyingly "As Sehun just asked you, when are you going to tell her?"

  Kris looked all of face and blushed because all of them looked at him seriously. He looked down and played with his hands.

 "Kris-ge, stop acting such a girl. Just tell her." Tao said simply.

  Kris looked up at Tao "Yah! Huang ZiTao, I'm not acting like a girl. I'm just.. shy."

  "Did you just heard.. Our Kris is shy because of girl. Wow!" Chen suddenly barged in the conversation.

  "No! I'm not shy but I'm afraid she don't have the same feeling as me."

  "Kris, I'm 100% sure Amber have a same feeling as you. You just have to tell her." D.O patted Kris's back that make Kris startled because he doesn't even noticed that D.O was behind him.

  "Our short omma is talking."  The 92'- liner said unisonly and high-five. 

  "I'm not short! Suho is more shorter than me." 

   "What!" Suho chuckled when D.O said that. Before Suho can continued his words, Kris quickly asked D.O.

   "Are you sure, D.O?" Kris looked up at D.O.

   "I'm 100% sure." D.O gave a huge grin at Kris.

 -end of the flashback-

  My member is right. When am I going to tell Amber? Kris thought to himself while he played basketball alone at the park and it is already in the middle of the night. Should I ask her now but it's already in the middle on the night or should I just call her? I think she not sleeping yet right? But if she sleep. Kris! Stop thinking about Amber. I can tell her tomorrow. But what if someone ask her out tomorrow before me. It's can't happen right. But.. But.. Kris groaned mentally and sunked down on the ground. Kris closed for awhile and some thought into his mind. You should call him, Kris!

  Kris opened his eyes "Yeah, I should." Kris took out his phone from his pocket and dial on Amber's phone number. He put the phone on his ear felt nervous. He waited for one minute before Amber pick up the phone.  

  "Hello, Kris. What do you want? It's already in the middle of the night." Amber looked sleepily at her wall clock and it  showed twelve-thirty a.m.

  "Amber can you meet me at the park today?" Kris asked nervously and shallowed his saliva.

  "Why?" Amber asked, confused and added "Is there something important you want to tell me?"

  "Just come here first and I'll tell you."

  "O--kay. I'm gonna change first." Amber hauled her body from the bed "Is it really important? If it not, I'm gonna kick your ,Kris." Amber warned him while she's wearing on her sweater. "Where are you now?"

  "I'm already at the park."

  "Really! Just wait for me. Don't you dare to anywhere!"

  "Yah Amber! Just take your time. Why are you so worry about me?"

  "Because I'm worry if someone will kidnap you."

  "What the.. I'm a boy and for your information, you should worry about yourself." Kris chuckled.

  "Yeah.Yeah. I know.. I know.." Amber said, irritated.

  "Hurry up. It's getting cold and dark."

  "It's your fault to meet me in the middle of the night. I'm gonna hang up."

  "Be careful okay?"

  "Okay,I'll call you when some emergency happen to me."

 

 


  Kris continued played basketball alone while waited for Amber. Kris has scored his eighty shoot. After that he felt tired, he sunked down on the ground and closed his eyes. His mind been thinking about Amber non-stop.

  "Why are you doing this to me?" Kris said to himself but he didn't noticed that Amber already reached at the park and heard what Kris just said.

  "Who?" Amber asked.

  Kris opened his eyes and a little bit of shocked because Amber looked down at him and he was blushing because Amber's face looked really cute. Kris quickly hauled his body to sit position, glared up at Amber and quickly looked away.

  "Are you mad? Haha. So, what do you want to tell me?"Amber seated next to Kris.

  Kris noticed that Amber wanted to sit, he quickly stood up, that make Amber looked at him weirdly and asked "Yah! Where are you going?"

  "How about we sit on the bench? I don't want everyone to look at us weirdly." Kris looked for the good bench because he doesn't want to look at Amber because his heart was beating so fast . 

  Amber raised her eye-brows and she looked around her "There is no one in the park."

  "Just in case." Kris still looked at the bench. "Hah! Amber, let's sit there." Kris quickly went to the bench leaved Amber behind.

  "Wait for me!" Amber quickly ran to follow Kris.

 

 


  "So what do you want to tell me?" Amber asked after she sat beside Kris on the bench.

  Kris looked at Amber and took a deep breath. Here you go Kris.

  "I hate you, Amber!" Kris dumbfounded with his own words. What am I saying? Bad move Kris.. Bad move..

  "Why are you suddenly said that to me?" Amber asked and added "You're joking right? It's funny. Good job. Good job." Amber patted Kris's back, laughed. 

  "I hate you." Kris groaned and thought What is wrong with my mouth today?

  "Is that all you want to tell me?" Amber sighed "You just waste my time. I should sleep now." Something strike into her mind "Owh, I know what you want from me.I hate you too. Satisfied?" Amber said playfully and smiled at Kris. 

  "No.. No.. That not what I want to say to you. Just listen carefully." Kris put his hand on Amber's shoulders.

  "Okay, I'm listening."

  Okay, it's love not hate. Kris took a deep breath and shouted "I really hate you." Kris again said the words. What is really wrong my mouth? Kris hitted his mouth. Kris looked at Amber and he noticed that Amber's eyes became red. What are you doing, Kris? Suddenly Amber stood up from the bench and ready to went away from Kris but Kris quicky holded Amber's wrist and make her seat back on the bench.

  "That not what I mean. Actually it have another meaning.." Kris 

  "Tell me." Amber asked seriously at Kris.

  "I hate you because... Hmm." Kris really shy to tell Amber.

  "Because of what! Tell me!" Amber eyes became teary.

  "Ihateyoubecauseyouhavestolenmyheart." Kris said, blushed.

  "What do you mean? I don't understand." Amber asked confused with Kris words. "Don't play with me, Kris."

  "I hate you because you stolen my heart and you always make heart beating so fast when you everytime you come near at me. Right now, my heart is beating so fast and I really hate it. You always look cute whatever you do. I also hate it when you were talking with other boy and I have to tell you now because I don't want someone stole you from me." Kris  looked at Amber's eyes directly without blinked. Kris waited for Amber's answered but he noticed that Amber was blushing furiously and looked away from Kris. 

  "So does it mean yes?" Kris searched for answered from Amber.

  Amber nodded her head and looked at Kris. 

 "Yes and I hate you too, Kris."

 "Why?"

 "Because you're also stolen when the first time I set my eyes on you. Eventhought you look cold, you are really kind and --" Amber stopped her words not really sure if she have to tell him.

  "And what Amber?"

  "You look really handsome." Amber hided her face with her hands because she really embarassed with her words.

  Kris make a move and hugged Amber.

  "You know what Amber?"

  "What?" 

  "I really.. really.. hate you."

  "Me too. I really.. really.. hate you too."

 

 

  "By the way, why are you using hate instead of love?" Amber asked when they was walking on the way home. Amber looked up at Kris. Kris stopped their track and whispered at Amber's ear. 

  "Because it's my style."

 

 


So how is it? Again, Sorry for the typo and I'm hoping this story doesn't confusing you guys.. I hope to get some feedback from you guys. Thank you ^^!!