Chapter 17

Tell Me Once More

YOON MINAH

I'm back. Yes! That's right I'm back BUT not for good. I came because I was part of a fashion show to be held here in my hometown, Korea. When I left this country, apart from my Dad saying that he had me in arranged marriage with one of his business partner, a famous modelling agency called and told me that they are interested in me and that I passed their qualifications. I know I left this country knowing someone was hurt at my sudden leaving and the fact that I didn't even told him the truth behind why I broke up with him. 

Flashback.....

Kring.Kring.Kring

" Yoboseyo. Babe did you miss me that much? Is that the reason why you called? " he answered in a playful tone

" Y-Yifan.... " she said 

" What's wrong babe? Are you okay? You sound so down " he asked

" Yifan let's end this. Let's break up " she cooly said 

Silence....

" Yifan did you hear me? I said let's break up! Let's end whatever we have right now " she repeated with an obvious anger tone

" Why? " he answered in calm way trying to stop himself from shouting at her

" I fell out of love for you. I don't love you anymore. I already love someone else " she lied

" Really? You expect me to believe that ty lies of yours? I am not pathetic Minah so stop your lies. I know you freakin love me so NO! I won't break up with you until you gave me a good reason to do that " he said with a serious tone

" I am not lying Yifan its the truth accept the fact that I don't love you anymore and that I am fed up with you so I find someone whose more interesting and not as plain as you.  You're too boring to be my type. Why did I even say yes when you asked me to be your girlfriend? Yes you are handsome but that's just it you lack something that I want for a man and I guess you're not Him " she lied again with tears now streaming down her face. 

Although what she said was really harsh but that's the only reason she can make up with so Yifan would believe her. She can hear on the line that he sniffed and that means he was now crying. She felt a pang on her heart but she doesn't have a choice. She had to do this or else his Dad would loose his sanity then she don't know what he'll gonna do with him if he founds out she didn't do his orders. 

" NO you are simply lying Minah!!! I can tell that you are extremely lying. I can feel it. From the years I've known you I also knew if you are lying or not. And what you just said to me was all LIES. And from the years we're together I can say its the best thing that happened in my life and that I prayed it would last forever that no one can break us apart. What about our plans? Our shared dreams? Our shared promises? Didn't it mean to you anymore? Stop this okay? Its not even funny at all. Please babe...don't do this to me. " 

" NO its you who should stop Wu Yi Fan! I said my reason so all you have to do is say Yes. End of story! " she didn't mean to shout at him but this is the only way she thought to make him obey her 

" Please babe don't do this. I can make up from all that's lacking that you preferred I should have. Just please don't leave me. I don't know what to do without you " he begged trying to convince her

" please Yifan don't make it hard for me. I know you're hurt as much as I am. I don't want to do this but I don't even have a choice so please set me free. I know someone out there deserves you more than me. You are an amazing boyfriend...an amazing man everybody would fall for your charms and would fall for you because you are the sweetest boyfriend I'd ever had and will always remember " she was now tearing up

What she said was true Yifan has been the most sweetest man he ever meet and she was lucky enough to capture his attention and his heart BUT that was then and now she had to break it up for his Dad and for her dream.

" See..you said I am an amazing boyfriend but Why? Why do you have to break up with me. Tell me the reason why babe I can't just accept why " 

" You'll find it out soon Yifan for now I just want to have a good break up with you. I know it shocks you but I don't want to end our relationship knowing you're mad at me. I'm hoping that you'll find the girl who would make you happy and whose more stronger enough to fight for you. Unfortunately, I can't be that girl coz I'm too weak to fight for you and this relationship we have " saying this to him hurts her evenmore yet she should. It would be the best for them. In time, they'll realize that maybe it was right. Her decision was right and eventually he would move on just like her moving on then everything would be back to normal. From friends to lovers to strangers. Strangers. Hearing it adds more pain but that's reality. Soon,she'll tell him the truth not now but definitely soon.

"Is this really what you want? If I told you Yes would it make you happy?" he stated

" Yes it would " she straightly replied

She can hear him sighed that only means she succeeded on persuading him yet its a bittersweet feeling.

" If that makes you happy then Yes. Even if it pains me to agree but whatever makes you happy is important to me. If this makes you happy then I don't have any choice but to set you free. You know I love you very much even if it pains my heart setting you free so easily. I might not know the exact reason now but I know soon you'll tell me but I can't assure you if that day would come I still love you and I would be open to have you back in my life again. " he said

" Thank you Yifan...I know its hard but thank you. I may not tell you now but I'll assure you someday when I'm ready enough to tell you the exact reason you would eventually understand. I'm not expecting that you still love me in that time either for I know soon enough you'll find someone who would replace me in your heart. " she tried not to burst out from tears. This is it. This is what she wants right. She should be happy BUT why is it so hard for her to smile? Its because she knows to herself that what she did would make her regret in the future but she should do this. For THEM. for HIM. and for the best of both of them.

" Always remember Minah that I love you during those times we spent together was the best days of my life. If I can't have you anymore but atleast I have those happy memories we spent together during those years we are together. " 

" Likewise for me Yifan having you as a boyfriend was lucky enough for me to capture your heart and attention. I'm lucky to feel loved by a Wu YiFan. Thank you for everything. The happiness.Memories.and the feeling of what its like to be loved by someone like you. So I guess this it. Hoping for your happiness Yifan. Goodbye Yifan " she concluded. Till we meet soon she muttered on her mind.

" Goodbye Minah " he answered with a sad tone eventhough it was hard for him to say goodbye but her happiness was more important to him than His own. 

" Goodbye " and the line went dead

End of flashback....


I know what I totally did was really wrong and I can't blame his brother Sehun when he acted cold towards me when coincidentally I saw him at the same place where I was at. Even if he tried so hard to ignore me but I totally knew its him. Its my ex-boyfriend's little brother. When he faced me I can obviously say that anger was written all over his face. I am totally sorry for what I did to his brother but I guess my sorry can't be accepted for now. I want to explain myself to him so badly. Our relationship before was like real brother and sister. We have a close relationship before but it was all ruined when I broke his brother's heart. 


I want to tell him the reason why if he just let me.  I badly want to say that I can't take to see his brother hurting because of me for he is my weakness but that was BEFORE and this is NOW which means somehow I learn to move on. Yes! I admit I still have this tiny feelings for him but years have passed and many things clearly changed. Like his name, he changed his name and if I'm not mistaken its now Kris and not Yifan. Is that his way of moving on from me? Maybe I guess. And like what I said before, I know he found someone elses now who replaces the love we had during those times when we were still together. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------End of Yoon Minah's POV-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'll post another chapter later for now this what I came up kekeke. Its a bit short but don't worry the next chaptie would be surprise  surprise ! I'll sleep first and gather some idea then later on typed it. 

Oh and Happy 2nd year Anniversarry to EXO :D its my first time to greet them in their anniversarry coz I became just last November 2013 and it was all bcoz of my Kpop friend too. I check them out and find them cool then began searching all bout them like watching videos,going to tumblr,reading some facts then liking the OTP pairing. I am already a Kpop fan before until now I like Big Bang,2ne1,SUJU,SNSD and add to my list is EXO :D I really like them they are cool but hella funny especially when you watched their funny moments. And I should say they have different charms and they are so talented like Tao experties in Wushu,Kai&Lay&Sehun in dancing,then chanyeol&baekhyun when it comes to jokes, Kris whose acting cool but have this super funny side!! Luhan&Xiumin who look extremely young despite their age and Chen&D.O for their singing. Oh and don't forget Suho the guardian who amaze with his studies despite he is an idol and being the "ATM Machine" of EXO for treating s well. they reminded me of Suju when they are still OT13 :( they have still a long way to go and I hope that despite the challenges they would have to face they would never gave up so easily coz like they said they are ONE.

WE ARE ONE.WE ARE EXO! 

EXO CHUKKAJE!!!