Chapter 16.1

Tell Me Once More

SUNNY

*BARFFFFFF BARFFFFFF*

The sound you will hear inside the bathroom. Someone was throwing up and she doesn't even know the reason why. When she woke up she felt a sudden dizziness and then the next thing she knew was running at the sink to throw up. 

*BARFFFFFFFFFF BARFFFFFFFFF*

She felt weak and sweat was forming and dripping at the sides of her face.  When she felt that she has nothing to throw up anymore she stood up and wash up. As she faced the mirror she inspect herself. What's wrong with her? What did just happen to her awhile ago? She think and think until......

Her eyes was now ready to pop out from it sockets as a sudden thought came into her mind

" I-I'm pregnant?!?!?? " she said as she puts her both hands on covering it

" Am I really pregnant?? " she questioned

And that's where she realizes that indeed her period was delayed and why she experiences different kinds of mood in a day. She recalled a time when she shouted at Kris without any reason at all for she just feels like to argue with him but unfortunately Kris didn't fight back instead he hugged her from the back saying some sweet words to make her calm.Although confused of his wife's actions he didn't even bother to ask her the reason why she acted mad and let it slip away for now.  Whatever reason it is he'll eventually find out if he asked her on the next day. 

She panicked knowing that there's a really big possibility that she was pregnant. Many thoguhts lingers on her mind like the so called " What If's?? " . 

What if Kris finds out she is pregnant would he be happy?
 What if not and asked her to abort the baby?
What if he'll runaway when I told him the news?
 What if he'll file a divorce just because he doesn't want to become a father? 
What if not? And I'm just panicking over things which I think Kris wouldn't ever do at all


He said he love me now right? I mean, he's love is slowly progressing so I shouldn't let those negative thought win over. I can see he's changes and definitely I can tell he isn't the Kris I've known on the first day they'd meet again. I thought he is just a cold-hearted man ready to neglect anyone who would like to befriend him but I guess not. Because for the past few days right after he said his confession he changed into a Sweet person who showers me sweet things everyday.  I didn't even think he had that side of him not until that confession he revealed.  But the bad thing is he has this side of posessiveness coz even his brother Sehun and my brother Tao and even Sungmin which I cleared out to him that he is my bestfriend and not anything else would not be an exception from it. 

She remained at the bathroom for how many minutes passed now still weighing how things would be like if she told him she is pregnant with his baby. Although scared and nervous, she just hope that things would turn out right like what she wants and not what she don't wants. 

" There's just one thing I should do to know if I'm really pregnant or not. So  I'll drop by at the drugstore later to buy pregnancy test.Whatever the result is, I would gladly accept it wholeheartedly. " 

She take a long stare at her womb assuming that a creature is growing inside her. She caressed her tummy while a smile was forming from her face. She can't contain her happiness knowing the possibility of being pregnant. She like kids and she would be happy to have her own and would be too happy to shower him/her her love just like what her parents gave them. 

" If it's true that I'm pregnant then...baby you should remember that I love you. Whatever your father's reaction would be always remember that I am happy to have you and I love you. I hope your father would be happy to have you just like me appreciating you. You are blessing and not a mistake. " she said while her tummy

 

Is it a bit too short for an update? Well...I am sorry but don't worry I'm gonna update again now that I'm free from school works and stuffs. We are on our vacation now so yeeeeey :) . Hope you still reading this despite of the long wait eh.? 

Enjoy chinggus :D