Chapter II - The Chance

Sudden Confession

And finally Yoochun arrived at the restaurant and the staff came and assisted him to his reserved seat.
As the staff pointed the table reserved for him, there he saw Junsu, sitting there while playing at his phone knowing that he is waiting for Jaejoong.
As Yoochun approached Junsu, he greeted him, "Hi Junsu-yah."
Junsu suddenly looked up at him with a confused expression, then started to turn his head left and right and find for someone else he expecting instead.
"Oh? Where's Jaejoong-hyung? I thought he'll be here?", Junsu asked suddenly.
"Oh~", Yoochun looked down as he don't know what to answer, 'Aish~ I forgot to tell Jae about this situation. Okay. Fighting Yoochun-ah!i You can do this!', Yoochun thought.
"Jaejoong cannot come tonight, because~~ he suddenly got sick", Yoochun told Junsu as if it is an honest answer.
"He just want to tell you that he is really sorry for he can't come", Yoochun added.
Junsu listened and just nodded afterb Yoochun told everything.
"Ah~ tell him to get well soon and greet him for me", Junsu requested.
"Okay then", Yoochun ensured Junsu.
"Ah wait, if Jaejoong can't come here tonight, and he'll tell me something urgent, what would it be?", Junsu asked Yoochun with a curious look.
Before Yoochun could say something, Junsu quickly interrupted, "Oh~ oh wait, do--"
Suddenly Yoochun had the urge to shut Junsu by putting his index finger on the other's lip, "sssshh--" Junsu widened his eyes in surprise and shock in Yoochun's sudden actions.
As Yoochun removed his finger at Junsu's lip, he stared at Junsu dearingly and out of the blue said, "You're cute.."
With that statement, Junsu quickly avoided Yoochun's stare and look at other direction as he felt his cheeks heat. Little do he don't know that Yoochun noticed his flushed cheeks and Yoochun just smiled widely with the other's actions.
'No. Junsu-yah.. Don't be too obvious. Ugh!', Junsu murmured to himself.
Junsu suddenly changed the topic to ease the awkward atmosphere. He cleared his throat and called the waiter to give him a glass of water.
As he drink a glass of water, he noticed that Yoochun is still looking at him.
"Ah~ Yoochun?", Junsu waves his hands and asked, "Are you okay? Is there something on my face?"
Yoochun snapped and excused, "Oh sorry, I'm just thinking of something"
"Ah okay, about that urgent thing that Jaejoong hyung want to tell me.. do you kno--", Junsu was interrupted by Yoochun, "Forget that thing, Su"
"Huh? W-wha-what do you mean? Then, what are we still doing here? Let's go home then", said Junsu as he suppose to stand up. But before he did, Yoochun held his wrist and stopped him.
"No please. Let me tell you.. Other things", Yoochun told Junsu with a serious expression.
"Okay, what will you tell me about?", Junsu asked as he sat back down.
Yoochun suddenly held Junsu's hands while staring at him seriously and exhaled before starting speaking, "Junsu-yah, I know this may sound corny and as I'll tell you this.. you don't need to answer this back and.. I-I--I just want to say what my heart feels for you", as Junsu heard the word 'heart', he tried to free his hands from Yoochun's but failed as Yoochun held it tighter.
"Wait, listen to me first.. Please--", Yoochun pleased and Junsu kept silent.
"Junsu-yah..."
Yoochun kept his breath and spoke quickly, "IlikeyouandafterthisconfessionIdon'twantyoutosayanythingwhatisimportantisIletyouknowIfeelforyouallthistime", Yoochun panted as he uttered those words in only a single breath. He didn't know how he did it but what is important is he already told Junsu what he feels.
As Yoochun left his hands off from Junsu's, Junsu chuckled at how Yoochun confessed. Actually Junsu didn't understand the other parts of Yoochun's statement but he was sure that he heard the words 'I like you'.
As Yoochun waits for Junsu's reaction, Junsu quickly leans to Yoochun and pecked his lips.
Yoochun was shocked at Junsu's sudden action and found himself blushing and touching his own lips.
Junsu just chuckled and said, "I--- don't like you.."
Yoochun stared at him blankly and suppose to answer but quickly stopped by Junsu.
"Because... I love you", Junsu continued and smiled.
Yoochun quickly answered, "Ah, I knew it.. of course you love me as a frie----"
"No", Junsu interrupted.
"I love you, more than a friend.. Park Yoochun. I thought my feelings would only be one-sided, but.. you confessed you like me", as Junsu realized something, he changed his expression to a disappointing one.
"What?! You only like me?", Junsu looked at Yoochun with a confused look.
As before Junsu could say something, Yoochun answered, "I love you too Kim Junsu. Aish~ do you think I would only like you?", Yoochun chuckled then stood up.
"Come on Junsu-yah, I guess this restaurant isn't suitable for us"
"B-but wait, Yoochun-ah.. What is our confession for?", Junsu asked as he stood up too.
"What do you think?", Yoochun smiled as he laced his hands with Junsu's and walked out of the restaurant.


As Yoochun and Junsu walk on their way home, hand-in-hand, Yoochun suddenly smiled and using his free hand, he get his phone from his pocket and texted Jaejoong.
-
To: Jaejoongie hyung
Msg: Oh~ Okay. As I promised you, I'll treat you tomorrow. Thank you by the way hyung ;-)
-
As he press the 'send' button at his phone, he smiled widely as he chuckled and put his phone back again to his pocket.
Junsu noticed Yoochun's actions and suddenly stopped walking. He suddenly asked while tilting his head cutely.
"Why... are you laughing?"
Instead of answering that question, Yoochun hugged Junsu and kissed his lips lightly and assured, "I'm very happy to have you... Thank you, Junsu-yah"
"Tch. You're so cheesy you cute little thing. Let's just go home" Junsu smiled as he pinched Yoochun's nose and continued their way home.

END

--

(A/N: KYAAAA this chapter is so very fluffy. hahah. what do you think readers? XD finally i got to post this hihi thank you for reading this.. don't hesitate to comment ^-^)