Chapter I - Set Up

Sudden Confession

"Junsu-yah, are you free tonight?"
"What? Ah. Oh yeah. Why?"
"Will you go with me? I just want to have fun tonight and I guess you are the right person for me to come with."
Junsu chuckled.
"Aigoo you really. Okay then"
Yoochun gave Junsu a cheeky smile after knowing that the other accepted his proposal of going out with him.

Yoochun and Junsu went out school early because all of their exams were done and it is the start of their semestral break. And Yoochun thinks they deserve to unwind after a week of mind-blowing exams.

All this time around, Yoochun has kept his feelings for Junsu. He plans to confess his feelings for Junsu but he can't, for he's afraid that Junsu might reject his feelings and might end dumping their friendship. So for now, he is contented being Junsu's closest friend.
Junsu on the other hand, loves being around with Yoochun. It is because for some reason he feels comfortable whenever Yoochun is with him. He sometimes can't stop misunderstand Yoochun's sweetness with him but later on he'll just thinkit's only because I am his closest friend. However in the end, he can't stop falling himself for Yoochun but he'll just keep it to himself for he don't want to lose his closeness to him.

Going back to Yoochun and Junsu on that day, they first went to thr cinema to eatch movie, and later found out the movie was really worth-watching. Then went off next to the arcade where they play various arcade games, and at that moment Junsu never failed to flatter Yoochun's heart everytime he smiles and laugh with his famous "eu kyang kyang" laugh. They next went to their last stop for this day, the park. Where they just walk a bit and sat down on the bench and talked about their school and their friends.
Yoochun suddenly changed the topic, "Junsu-yah, did you have fun today?"
Junsu smiled and answered, "Yes hyung, I did. Thank you for today, I really enjoyed a lot. I easily forgot of how difficult was our exam was", then Junsu chuckled.
Yoochun smiled and asked, "How many times did I told you that don't call me hyung again?"
"Oh sorry, Chun" Junsu said as he avoid his glance at Yoochun.
"Anyway, Then shall we do this again?", Yoochun suggested as he look at Junsu with a smile.
"Sure thing!", Junsu replied as he looked back at Yoochun and let out a chuckle.
You never know how much I'm happy right now, Yoochun thought and sighed.

--
"So did you already asked out Junsu?", Jaejoong, his roommate, asked as Yoochun told him what he and Junsu did the last day.
"Not yet, Jae. Even if I want to, I can't. Something's stopping me", Yoochun told Jaejoong as he sip at his cup of coffee.
"What's stopping you by the way? Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if Junsu likes you too", Jaejoong said as he look at Yoochun, who made a confusing look.
Yoochun choked as he heard Jaejoong's last 4 words. Then he asked Jaejoong again while sipping his coffee, "He'll like me too? B-but how? He only treats me as a friend. How will he?"
"Aish. It's hard to explain. I just have this sense everytime I see him looking at you. Why don't you try to ask him out?"
"B-but Jae.. I can't--"
"You like Jun-- Oh I mean, you love him, right? And in love, you should take all the risks. So, okay. If you can't ask him directly, I will be the one to set up everything."
"WHAT?! W-wait, set-up?!", Yoochun was shocked at Jaejoong told him his plans.
"Just trust me Chun. This will work", Jaejoong said with a smirk.

With that, Jaejoong called his boyfriend, Yunho, who owns a high-class restaurant for him to reserve two seats for his friends and Yunho granted it.
And Jaejoong called Junsu and told him he'll meet him the next day for some urgent matter.

"Yoochun-ah!!", Jaejoong shouted as he approached Yoochun with a wide smile.
"What?", Yoochun approached, then looked at Jaejoong.
Jaejoong just answered him back showing up his two thumbs up.
"What's with this?", asked Yoochun again and imitated Jaejoong's gesture.
Jaejoong just roll his eyes and sighed, "Everything's fine now. All set!", then he jumps with excitement for his friends.
"Hey!! You really--"
"Oh! And don't forget Chun, wear formal clothes. Because I'll let you two meet in a high-class restaurant," Jaejoong wiggled his eyebrows as he told Yoochun.
"D-do you mean the restaurant owned by your boyfriend?", asked Yoochun. Jaejoong nods after.
"Wait, does Junsu know that he should wear that kind of clothes?", asked Yoochun with a concerned face.
"Aish!! Of course, he knows. Duh. Restaurant, Chun. High-class restaurant!", Jaejoong answered confidently.
Yoochun frustrates as he ruffle his hair. Then glared at Jaejoong.
"Why??", Jaejoong suddenly disappeared his excitement and pout.
"Why did you set us up in a restaurant? It'll be more obvious", Yoochun asked as he showed his face a disappointing look.
Jaejoong just laughed and looked again at Yoochun, "Pfft. Don't be nervous Chunnie. You'll just ask him out. Aigoo~ this coward"
Jaejoong chuckled again and walked away, leaving Yoochun dumbfounded.
Yoochun sighed and murmured, "Whatever Jae. You don't really know what I'm feeling right now"
Seems Jaejoong heard it but coincidently, he looked back and peeked at Yoochun and cheered, "Yoochun-ie! Fighting!!", and gestured with a 'fighting pose'.
Yoochun just sighed.

-
And so the day Yoochun was afraid of, arrived and as expected, Yoochun felt so.nervous that his ribcage might explode.
Yoochun took a look at the mirror to see if the clothes fit him well. His hair styled a bit, just perfect for his simple look. His tuxedo made him more handsome.
Jaejoong suddenly came in and checked on Yoochun.
"Whoa! Chunnie-ah! You look.. awesome!", Jaejoong looked at Yoochun with amazement as he stared from top to bottom.
Yoochun is still frustrated, "Ah.. Jaejoong-ah. Why do you have us to meet in a high-class restaurant?", he looked at Jaejoong with a mixed nervous and frustrated face.
Jaejoong taps Yoochun's shoulder for comfort then smiled.
"Just relax, Yoochun-ah. Just tell Junsu what you feel towards him from the bottom of your heart. Be honest as you can. You can do it!!", Jaejoong cheered Yoochun.
"Okay Jae", Yoochun smiled at Jaejoong and added,
"Thanks for all the effort, Jae. If this went well, I'll treat you lunch", Yoochun ensured and hugged Jaejoong.
"Aish. It's nothing, Chun. That's what friends are for", said Jaejoong as he pulled away from the hug and winked at Yoochun.

~~~~