Priorities

Tied (Atadas Engish version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jessica Jung is a jealous woman—what's hers is hers, period. That's why when she sent Yuri to search for information about her lost half-sister, she also decided to attend college with her so as to keep an eye on things. Yuri, however, wasn't so happy with the idea and let her know how she felt. “I just don't understand why you want me to be at the university if you're also going to be there. It's no use.” Jessica and Yuri had spent months investigating Mr. Jung and at last their efforts had been fruitful. They were currently in Yuri's apartment. Jessica had moved in with her after the news of her early retirement from entertainment and the young couple had had a very short “honey moon” period. Living with Jessica had turned out to be quite hard at first, but by now Yuri was used to the Ice Princess' demanding lifestyle, and she wasn't as bothered by it. After having lived for six months together they were used to each other's habits more or less, and had even developed new habits as a couple. Like fighting like cats and dogs all the time. A lot of their time was spent on that; fighting. “You'll be there for support, Yuri. I can't do this without you. I need this,” Jessica said employing all her aegyo. “Don't believe you, Ms. Jung.” Jessica folded her arms. “Fine, don't trust me.” Yuri let out a sigh and walked towards Jessica. It was their first day at Ewha's and they were already trapped in a pointless argument. “Let's stop going over it, babe. I'm not going to keep asking why you want me to be there with you,” Yuri said decidedly. She would support her girlfriend despite her suspicions. What Jessica had said earlier was true, though, she did need Yuri. Ever since she had left showbusiness she hadn't really been around that many people. She'd started depending a lot on Yuri now that not even Taeyeon was around to talk to anymore. Yuri had also gone to work at the gym where she used to work before while Jessica spent her days at home alone and bored. But that would end on that same day since Jessica had decided to go into college. She wanted to study theater and if she could recover her voice one day, she wanted to do musical theater. And I also don't want any stupid college girl to try to crawl her way into my woman's pants, she thought. She fully trusted Yuri, what she didn't trust, however was the rest of the world. A professor as y as Yuri would surely gather a cult of young followers at the very least. If that was a risk that Jessica had to take, then she would at least take some preventive measures to avoid any disasters from happening. “How else am I going to covince you that my intentions are honest? Maybe I should do something extreme...” “Something like what?” Asked Yuri, confused at the sudden change in Jessica's tone. “Something like this,” Jessica moved even closer to Yuri and hugged her tightly, letting find the Black Pearl's lips. She kissed her girlfriend until they were both out of breath. Unpon their contact Yuri reacted immediately and took a few steps forward with Jessica in her arms. Very soon she was trapped against their bedroom's wall with Yuri's hands inside her shirt exploring her soft and smooth skin in a way that was dangerously delicious. Jessica's response to the sudden onslaught of Yuri's body on hers didn''t take too long—she needed more from Yuri than just her hands. She managed to hug her even more tightly and started rubbing their bodies together. The first moan to escape Jessica's lips served as a warning for Yuri that they were taking things too far. Both women had long days ahead of them at the university and that was not the moment to make love. Reluctantly, Yuri pulled away from her lady. “Love, we're sarting school today and now's no the best time to...you know,” Yuri let out a smile as her cheeks had turned pink. Despite all of their lovemaking throughout the years, both women craved each other like the first day. “Tel him I'm sorry.” Jessica extracted her hands from inside Yuri's clothes and stepped back a little to admire Yuri. She gave her a puzzled look. “Say sorry to who? I don't understand Jessie.” Taken completely by surprise, Yuri exclaimed as she was pushed towards the bed by Jessica. She had no defense against her sudden attack. “Tell your boss you're sorry for being late on yout first day of work.,” said Jessica with an evil grin. A half an hour later~ “That'll teach you that there's always time in my world to...attend to certain needs.” Yuri let out a sigh of content. “If only people knew why you were always so late to events back when you were with me.” She chuckled lightly as she traced Jessica's bsre back with her fingers. “Jessica Jung's charm would've been completely spoiled.” With that, Jessica buried her head in Yuri's chest and a moment of silence took over both women in bed. “None of your charms could ever be spoiled. At least not to me. Not in my eyes.” Yuri used her hands to lift up Jessica's head and when their stares connected, they both remained still caught in each other's eyes. “Really?” Jessica asked lowly as if she were in a trance. These moments with Yuri were part of the reason which she had decided to leave everything behind and fight for her love. If she couldn't have her voice back, then Yuri would become what she treasured the most. Yuri nodded “Yes. I mean, your screams, bad attitude, the fact that you're the Ice Princes.” She finished with a laugh.
  “¡Kwon YURI!” Infuriated, Jessica sat up on the bed. “Ah, that tone of voice. The magic, Jessica, is still there,” she pointed at her. “I love you babo. Now let's get ready for school.” (Tiffany) Sometimes I can't get Sunny...most of the time I feel like she wants to help me because she's my friend. But others I feel like she just wants to bury my remains. Self-defense classes...who the hell has time for that when a catastrophe had been unleashed upon the world just six months ago?! “Nobody, Sunny Lee. That's the answer—nobody has time for that.” With a yawn she gave me her best “I don't care” look. “Of course you have time for this, Fany. If you stopped overreacting you'd see this class as a great opportunity.” Sunny chirped. “A great opportunity for what? For you to put out the fire in your va—” “Stephanie Hwang Miyoung”- Sunny yelled at me and her face turned as red as a beet. “—ginal walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter