A normal day at school...

Of all people Why him?!

 

"다 으르렁 으르렁 으르렁 대..." My alarm clock rang playing EXO's growl. *sigh* another day of school. "KIM MARIE! COME DOWN AND HAVE YOUR BREAKFAST YOU R GOING TO BE LATE!" a husky voice boomed through the house. It was my overprotective brother, Kim Jongdae also known as Chen in school. Did i say overprotective? Yeah he was a overprotective as in very. He is also the main vocalist in exo. Yeah my brother is famous. I went downstairs in my uniform and i saw my parents, Jongdae oppa and 11 boys....

! Why must they be here?!

"Morning princess~" my parents sung. "Morning appa, morning eommamorning oppa." I greeted. "What about us?" Luhan oppa pouted. "Agioo.. Morning Luhan oppa, Baozi oppa, Kris oppa, Chanyeol oppa, kyungsoo oppa, Tao oppa , Sehun , Kai and Baekhyun." I greeted. "YAH! KIM MARIE! WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?! IT SHOULD BE BAEKHYUN OPPA! " Baekhyun shouted across the dining table. "Sorry. Baekhyun-ssi." I said not wanting to call him oppa... Why? Coz i hate him! He is too full of himself, and he likes teasing me! Ugh! "YAH! " Baekhyun shouted. "Eyy.. You two sound like a couple~ " Luhan oppa teased. "LUHAN OPPA! I HATE HIM!" I shouted. "Yeah right." Baekhyun said sarcastically. 

After breakfast, the 13 of us walked to school.. Yeah..Exo's are famous but.. Still walking on the road. Before even reaching school, fangirls are squealing loudly which annoys the hell out of me. 

Entering the school gate, i walked with Sehun and Kai oppa to class. We are the same age as me just a few months older. Before entering the classrooms, a boy came to me. 

?! Is he going to confess in front of Sehun and Kai oppa?! 

"Um hi Marie.. I really like you.. I made this for u and can u be my girlfriend?" He said

"Um, sorry i can't be your girlfriend but i will eat this well." I said..

Sehun and Kai oppa were shocked by the sudden confession and how easily i rejected him.. 

"Omg! He just confessed to you! What if Baekhyun knows about it?!" Sehun oppa said 

During lunch time.. 

I went to sit with my friend while sehun and kai oppa went to sit with Exo.. Yeah yeah.. I was the 'Queenka' of the school and the boys were the Kingka.. 

Meanwhile at Exo's table...

"Baekhyun hyung! You have to confess! Quick! " Sehun told Baekhyun

"Huh? Why? Who are you talking about?" Baekhyun said confused.

"This morning, a boy went to confess to Marie." Sehun said

"WHAT DID SHE SAY?!" Baekhyun shouted causing the whole cafeteria to look at him.

"Ah.. So u like my sister.. Since when?" Chen said with a grin

"Hehe... Chen! Help me...." Baekhyun pleaded

"Baekhyun hyung... Luckly Marie rejected him" Sehun said..

"Chen! Help me!!!" Baekhyun said giveing Chen his puppy eyes

"Fine! But if u two get together, treat her nicely or else i will kill u!" Chen said. While baekhyun nodded his head. 

After school, Chen and i walked home while the 11 boys walked back home.

After reaching home, my parents were sitting on the couch.. "Marie, please go and change we are going to have dinner at my friend's house." My mother said. "Kay~" i said.

After changing, my parents brought Chen oppa and I to a huge mansion. We pressed the door bell and a lady opened the door. My morher and the lady exchanged greetings by hugging each other earing a eye roll from me.

We entered the house when something caught my eyes. A picture of a boy..... "Marie-ah, please greet Mr and Mrs Byun."my mother said. "Good evening Mr and Mrs Byun." I said with a smile on my face.

"Marie call me eomma and Mr Byun Appa." Mrs Byun said.

Just then a boy came down the stairs which gave me a shock of my life... 

_______________________________________

A/n Hi all haha cliffhanger...  Sorry ^^ i will update tomorrow if i have time! I might be busy because i have school^^ hope u like it!