The Boy and The Dream

Beauty & Cutie

 

YAY FINALLY!!! LOL Chapter 4 is here...READ THE RED!

Just to let you know, before reading this chapter for those who have been fallowing this story to not get yourself confuse.

I advise you to go back and re-read chapter 1-3. I have re-edit & re-write some part of those chapters so this chapter story could work out.

I'll talk more at the bottom of this chapter... happy-ears-raccoon-emoticon.gif?13027740

 


 

 

Krystal stood in front of her classroom door and stared at the door knob. She couldn’t believe that something that she wanted to avoid happening to her had happen. She wasn’t sure if she should go in or not. Taking a deep breath, Krystal decided to go in. She places her right hand over the door knob.  She was about to turn it to open, but then hesitated.

“Are you going in?” a voice asked from behind her, which startles her. Krystal whirls around to see a tall person standing in front of her with their arms crossed and head tilted to the side a little. And by the way the person was dress in girl school uniform; Krystal knew it was a female student. But she notices something odd about the student. She was wearing a beautiful masquerade like mask. It was a white mask with a hit of tah-ish color specks, cover with a design of silver lace and acrylic crystals on the outter sides. There were small lines of cracks all over the mask. Her long dark brown flows over the mask and past her shoulders.

“Is she…Medusa?” Krystal quietly whispers to herself as her study the masked girl’s look from head to toe. The masked student walks towards Krystal, who was still studying her. Krystal soon felt a hold on her left wrist. “Eh?” She looks to realize that the masked girl had grabbed a hold of her wrist.

“Come on.”  The masked girl said as open the door and enters into the classroom pulling Krystal along with her. “Ah. W-wait?!” Too late. They were already inside the classroom. Krystal suddenly bumps into the masked girl when she stops after entering a few feet into the classroom and letting go of her hand. Krystal notices that the room was silent, so she looked up and around the classroom. She realizes that everyone’s eyes, even seonsaengnim, were glue onto them. No…it was not at “them”, but at the masked girl. There was silent as everyone watches the masked girl walk towards the empty seat at the far back corner and laid her arms on the desk table and then burrow her face in it, leaving Krystal alone in the front.

“Soojung shii.” Krystal heard her name being called by the teacher and turns her attention to him.

“Ye, seonsaeng…nim?” Krystal quickly responds.

“Please take a seat.” He gesture her to go sit in her seat.

“Ah.” Krystal realizes that she was still standing in front of the class and quickly makes way to her seat next to Dongho. As she did, she felt the glazes of her fellow classmate fallowing her. She could hear them whispering among themselves.

“She came in with Medusa.”

“OMG! The new student knows Medusa?”

“What’s her relationship with Medusa?”

Krystal felt a little tense with all the talk about her that arose in the classroom. She look over to where the masked girl “Medusa” was, her head still burrow in her arms on her desk as if she was sleeping. She didn’t seem to be bother by the gossiping in the class at all, unlike Krystal, who was.

“Soojung, where did you go?” Dongho suddenly said. “Huh?” she turn my attention to him. “Ah, I got lost again. Heheh. That’s all.” Krystal manages to let out a little laugh. “But….Dongho, can I ask you a question.” Dongho nodded. “Sure.”

“There.” Krystal pointed at the masked girl who was sleeping at the back corner of the room. “Is she the one everyone call Medusa?”

“Eh?” Dongho look over where to where she was pointing to and let out a little laugh. “Medusa?...Ah…you’ve been snooping around, huh?” Dongho put his attention back at Krystal who showed a nervous smile. “Is it that obvious?”

Dongho nodded his head ‘yes’. “Her name is actually Sulli, Choi Sulli. But to the students here and students in other schools, she is mainly known as Medusa, since people had never seen her face but her eyes.”

“Have you seen her face before?” Krystal asked. One of Dongho’s eyebrows raise up, followed by a mischievous smirk. “Yeah….”

“Really?” Krystal seemed to be drawn in by his answer. He signals her to move a little closer to hear his answer and she did.

Covering the side of his mouth with his left hand, he whispers loud enough for only her to hear. “It was really unbearable to look at.”

“Deh?” Krystal’s eyebrow furrow together in confusion and you could see the creases formed it on her forehead. From the side of their desk they heard a loud sound of someone trying to get their attention by clear their throat loudly. Looking up Krystal and Dongho sees their teacher giving them a glare.

“Soojung shii. Dongho shii. Do you two have something to share with the class?” Yunho said pushing up his black rimmed glasses up, which had slid down his nose when he tilt his head down to glare at his two students disrupting who were class. “If not, pay attention. And Soojung shii…”

“Yeah?”

“Next time I hope you come into class on time.” Yunho said. “Since today is your first day, I’ll let you off with a warning.” Krystal watch as Yunho walked back to the front of the class and start his lecture again. Krystal pouts. It wasn’t fair. She wasn’t the only one who came in late. Why was she the only one getting scold by the teacher? Krystal took a few glances at the sleeping masked girl, giving her an angry dirty look before turning her attention back to the front.

 

[Jung Household]

“Omma (mom), Appa (dad), Binbin I’m home…” Krystal said as she open the front door of her house and closing it behind her. There was no answer. “Omma? Appa? Binbin?” Krystal took off her shoes and put on a pair of slippers and searches the house for her family. After looking through every room and seeing them empty Krystal gave up and went into the kitchen for a cup of juice. “Where is everyone?” She said to herself after taking a sip of the juice. She went into the living and relaxed on the sofa placing the cup on the small coffee table in front of her. Krystal took a deep breath as she closes her eyes. She felt tired and it was only her first day but so many things had happen. Slowly her eyes closes and she feel deep asleep.

Huh? Where am I?Krystal’s mind wonders as she sees the dark surroundings around her turning into grass and trees as she walked forward. Am I dreaming?

 In front of her was a big building surrounded by shrubs, flowers and rose bushes that were perfectly align across the building. It didn’t take long before Krystal realizes that the huge building was actually a beautiful mansion that looked some-what like a castle. “What a beautiful place.” Krystal says walking along a path heading into the garden. The different colors of flowers in the garden give Krystal a warm and happy feeling. Continuing walking through the garden Krystal notices a beautiful water fountain that she has never seen before. On top of the fountain was of a beautiful maiden whose eyes were water was seeping down as if she was crying. In her hand was a flower, a rose to be specific, which spurt water out from it. When Krystal was standing in front of it, she couldn’t help but to admire it and for some reason felt a little sad for the statue maiden also. “She must have been really sad her entire life…”

“No…” Krystal heard a child like voice coming from the right side of her. Which startles her a little when she turn her head that direction to see a young cute little boy staring directly at her, not too far from her. He seems to be about the same age as her little sister. “She used to smile a lot. She used to be very happy.” The little boy said with an unreadable expression of whether he was angry or sad. For the next few seconds the little boy and Krystal just stared at each other until Krystal broke the awkward silence.

“Who are you?” Krystal finally said not taking her eyes off the little boy. He didn’t answer but just look at her. Krystal thought that the little boy must been shy to answer her so she decided to introduce herself first. She cleared . “My name is Jung Soojung….” She started with a smile. “…and what’s your name?”

Again…the little boy didn’t answer but continue staring at her and then walked away, heading in the direction to the castle like mansion. Krystal felt a little embarrassed to be stood up by a little boy for not answering her question and also mad for how rude the kid was.

“Arughhh, what a rude little brat!” Krystal said to herself. “Even if he’s cute, doesn’t mean that he has to act all high and mighty when he’s so much younger than me!” Krystal scrunches her lips together as her eyes narrow into her angry look. “This is my dream. I’ll make sure he gets what’s coming to him, when I catch him.” Krystal stormed off after the little boy who had disappeared into the mansion. When she reaches the big doors she grabs a hold of the doorknob, turning it and pushes it to open.

“Unni…..” a small voice echoes in her dream. “Unni?”

“Huh? It’s….Binbin’s voice.” Krystal said to herself. A white fog of light blinded her vision as her eyes slowly open to see her little sister Da Bin sitting next to her. “Binbin?”

“Unni, why are you sleeping here?” Da Bin asks her sister.

“Ah, unni is just tired. She had a long day at school today.” Krystal replied with a smile on her face. “Anyways when did you get home? Where’s Omma?”

“She’s in the kitchen. She told me to come wake you up to help her cook dinner.” Da Bin said with a happy look on her face. “Omma is cooking Bulgogi (Grilled Marinated Beef)!”

Krystal smiled at how cute her baby sister was acting when hearing that her mom is cooking something she really likes to eat. They both head into the kitchen where their mother was already in her apron and in the middle of slicing the beef into thin small slices. Da Bin went and sat down at one of the high chairs that was next to the counter top, where her mom was cooking. Krystal quickly washes her hand at the sink with soap and water, before going to stand next to her mother to help.

“Omma, what did you need me to do?” Krystal asks her mom as she dried her hand with a paper towel and then threw it into the trash bin.

“Could you please wash those?” Her mother nudges her head at a bag of vegetables on the counter top. Krystal quickly grabbed the bag and walked over to the sink to wash the vegetables. A moment later the front door open and a low loud voice called out.

“What a good smell.” The voice said happily.

“Ah, appa is home!” Da Bin quickly rushes out of the high chair and hug her father. “APPA!”

“How was my little angel?” Her dad said when he picked her up for a hug. He started walking towards the kitchen. “Did she have fun at the daycare today?”

Da Bin nodded her head rapidly in a ‘yes’ motion. “Yes! Eunjung unni taught us how to write letters today. So I’m gonna write a letter to Sooyeon unni.”

“Ah, really?” Her father seems to be impressed. “Your unni would be very happy to receive it.” He placed her down on the high chair and patted her head. He walked around the table counter to where his wife was and pecks her on the lips. “Hi, honey.”  Da Bin let out a sound like ‘eww’ when watching her parents being lovely-dovey. “Da Bin you’ll be doing this someday with your husband when you grow up, so get use to it.” He teases his daughter.

Da Bin turns her head side to side as in a ‘no’ in disagreeing. “It’s gross. I won’t get a husband. I’ll be with mommy and daddy forever, I won’t grow up!”

The parents burst out laughing as they can’t believe what they’re hearing. “You’re so different from you two older sister. When they were your age all they want to do is grow up faster so they can get married.” Their father’s laughter dyed down when he turn to look at Krystal. “Jung ah.”

Krystal turns her attention to her father. “Ye?”

“How was your first day of school today? Did it go well?”

Krystal had a little flashback her horrible day at school before answering. “Y-yeah.” Krystal lied as she back to finish washing the vegetables.

“Ah, you’re friend was standing outside.” Her dad said which seems to catch Krystal’s interest.

“A friend?” Krystal said confused.

“Yeah, he was a handsome tall dark hair fellow. He was wearing the school uniformed from your school.” Her father said. “When I asked him to come inside, he refused politely and left.”

“Ah, when Da Bin and I came home he was there also.” Krystal’s mother interrupted. “Outside ealier, a kid bump into me infront of the gate and made me dropped at my groceries. He was such a gentleman and help me pick them up. I asked him if he knew Soojung. He said that they met at school and he walked her home.”

“Jung ah, you gotten yourself a handsome suitor already?” Her father teases her. “My little girl is sure growing up fast.”

Krystal stared at her parent, dumbfounded. She hasn’t met anyone other than Dongho and Taemin at school today and both of them have red and a light brown hair color. Who could this person be?


 

 Notes from miiwaah 

OMG! First of all let me say...I MISS YOU ALLL~cry-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

Also, I am very sorry to my readers for not updating this story for such a long long time. I know many of you were disappointed and I am very very sorry. I have been really busy with school that I didn't have time to update this story. But now since  now school is over for me. I'll be able to write more instead of being worried about school stuff. But now I'm back!crazy-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774

So what do you all think about this chapter? 

I've beening trying to develop my writing skills in school, which seemed to have improved a little, but there are still mistake. LOL

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and anticipate the next chapters. enjoy-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774070

Oh. yeah, if you all are wondering this is the masked Sulli 'Medusa' is wearing. Sorry I've very bad at discribing it.

 

1120_1.jpg1120_2.jpg1120_3.jpg

 

Also, lastly Please support f(x) and EXO!! Yes, now I'm in love with EXO, I am thinking about writing a fanfic of them soon.feel-love-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277407