WEIRD FEELINGS

SOULMATE

your pov

"Hey Ul, why are you smiling again?" your bestfriend Hesh asked you. Oh by the way Ul is your name.

You were thrown in deep thought."WHY? hmm " you said thinking for a reason.

"No idea! hahaha" you said after thinking for a while.

"It's pretty weird you know" she said.

"Weird? how could you?" you jokingly punched her arms.

But you also felt weird. You really are happy but you just don't know the exact reason. It's strange as in really strange.

"Oh! I got an idea! Why don't you try recalling what happened this day" she added.

You started recalling what happened but nothing came up. You two were about to give up when suddenly your bestfriend came up with something stupid.

"Another bright idea!kyaaa!"she said excitedly.

"What is it?" you asked getting excited too. But to your disappointment she kept it a secret.

>>>> fast forward

"Hey!This is your bright idea?!!" You asked her. You two were in front of a fortune teller or something. You don't believe in this kind of useless thing.

"Now you know why i kept it a secret?" she said giving you the i-know-it-all look. You two entered a small tent.

"What do you wan't?" an old lady asked.

"Hey i'm not doing this!" you said and about to walk out but your friend stopped you.

"I got it all control so just HUSH in there!" she said giggling.

"You're enjoying this are you?" you asked glaring at her.

"Nope! just having fun--oopps hahaha" she answered. You got no choice but to stay there. There is no stopping your bestfriend now. Sigh.
>>> fastforward

"So what did that old lady told you?" you asked her after getting out.

"Do you believe in soulmate?" she asked you instead of answering.

"Of course not" you answered quickly. "So tell me what did that old lady told you"

She gave you a you're-not-gonna-believe-it look and Ping!  a light bulb appeared.

"No! ah-ah! it not true! there is no such thing as soulmate" you said nonstop. "That lady is just messing with us"

"But the old lady said that's the reason why you're feeling something without reason.When your soulmate is happy youre happy.When his sad you get sad.When he is not feeling well you can feel it too.Ever heard of the RED STRING OF FATE?" she explained.

You're lost now. You know it's hard to believe but she got a point there. There has got to be a reason behind your strange feelings."Okay, let just say its true but how can i know who my soulmate is?" you asked her.

"It's quite simple, you just have to read your name backwards" she explained.

"Ul Nah" you mummbled your name.

"lu--han? hmmm LU HAN?!" you gave your friend a clueless look.

"Do you know someone named Luhan?" you asked her.

"Nope!not a clue" she said without hesitating.

"See i told she was just messing with us" you said with a i-am-right tone.

 

meanwhile in EXO'S DORM

Luhan was very happy because they just won the 3  awards this night. All their hardwork is paying off which made him teary." Come lu-hyung, Suho hyung is treating us chicken, we are eating dinner outside tonight! yehet yehet" Sehun interupted his little moment which made him smile at the cute maknae. "I hope this peaceful time will last longer" he thought.

 

end???

That's it for now! Hope you enjoyed it.