Chapter 03 - Still In His Dreams

I Want You

 

          eunhyuk walked towards them with an unreadable face. he heard sungmin sighed. being the oldest, sungmin need to know the whereabouts of his dongsaengs. he promised not to disappoint their parents in taking care of his brothers. the three brothers have a different house. they're not in their main  house where their parents are living. so sungmin has a big responsibility towards his dongsaengs.
 
          "where have you been hyuk-ah? and what's with the clothes?" sungmin asked.
 
          "just in gyuri's house. we've been on a beach and got wet because we're playing. i dried myself in their house." eunhyuk said softly.
 
          "hyuk, the least you can do is returning our calls." donghae said worriedly.
 
          "i'm sorry, i had my phone silence and i forgot to call."
 
          "hyuk, we're just worried. ever since she disappeared you're not in your usual self. you're not even sleeping and eating properly." sungmin said as he made eunhyuk sit down on the couch beside him.
 
          "i'm sorry, it's just....." eunhyuk trailed off.
 
          "hyuk, move on. don't just stay on the past. you don't know if she'll come back." donghae said softly.
 
          "it's easy saying it but doing it is hard. i can't hyung. she's always on my mind, and i love her so much." eunhyuk said and started to cry.
 
          donghae hug him so tight for the comfort eunhyuk needed. they may have three years gap but he really love his only dongsaeng. it hurt him if eunhyuk's hurt.
 
          they let him cry, until he fall asleep. donghae piggy back eunhyuk to his room, with sungmin's help. they tuck him in. sungmin caressed eunhyuk's soft cheek softly. eunhyuk move a little and murmur yoona's name in agony.
 
          "hyung you don't really know where yoona is?" asked donghae softly as they started to walked outside the room of eunhyuk.
 
          sungmin closed the door slowly. "i believe she's outside the country. i'm afraid i still can't find her."
 
          "well at least there're gyuri and taecyeon with him in school." donghae said. "well good night hyung." sungmin nodded and they both went to their own rooms. their trusted butler in the house is the one closing the lights of the house.
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
EUNHYUK'S DREAM:
 
          yoona was standing in the corridor of their room, because she feels suffocated inside the room. her mind has been wandering until someone hugged her from behind. she smiled, knowing who hugged her and leaned her back to his chest.
 
          "oppa what are you doing here?" yoona asked sweetly as she titled her head a little so that eunhyuk's head can lay comfortably to her shoulder.
 
          "i'm supposed to go to the bathroom but then i saw you." eunhyuk said as he hug her more tighter, but then he let go and dragged yoona.
 
          "oppa where are we going?" yoona asked.
 
          "to the beach, class is boring anyway." and that eunhyuk and yoona escaped from the school and walked to a beach. play there whole afternoon until it got dark. when both arrived at their respective houses, they got scolded but their insides are just too happy that they don't care about being scolded at all.
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
          eunhyuk woke up with a bittersweet smile. he hold his tears from falling and headed to the bathroom for a long shower. when he walked out of the bathroom with his robe, a knock is heard from the door of his room. he opened it and revealed a maid. the maid clearly blushed but eunhyuk don't care at all.
 
          "eunhyuk-shii the breakfast is ready."
 
          "i'll just change."
 
          the maid walked away and hyukjae started to change and then downstairs to their kitchen, eunhyuk settled himself opposite to donghae. the breakfast is a little quiet. they only talked about what they'll do mostly these days and some nonsense things. after eating breakfast, sungmin drive to their company, donghae to his university and eunhyuk to gyuri's house.
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________
tom, i'll probably update "can they be tgether?"... if i can't forget and my laziness won't kick in... :))
thank you~!