02 - Special Moment

I Want You

          They arrived at the beach. after parking eunhyuk's car, they walk together to the seashore. they walk in silence. eunhyuk holding his shoes while walking in the water and gyuri just distance herself from the water. she don't mind the silence, she want it also. for awhile they walk aimlessly, until gyuri feel some sprinkle of water to her face. when she face eunhyuk, her face is splashed by water, by a grinning eunhyuk.

 

          "oppa~" whined gyuri and pouted.

 

          "what? isn't it refreshing?" grinned eunhyu more.

 

          gyuri glared playfully, at least eunhyuk is smiling now or grinning whole heartedly. so she take off her shoes and run towards eunhyuk. they start to splashed sea water to each other. enjoying the moment, especially gyuri. six months being with eunhyuk, she rarely see him smile, so this very moment is special to her.

 

          She continued splashing water to eunhyuk looking at him, until someone hug her and drag her down, making her body wet. he hold her still, grinning at her. she gathered all her strength and pulled eunhyuk with her. now both of them are wet. they take some air after being playfully drown with each other. but then after some seconds, eunhyuk's face change to blank.

 

          "oppa, do you want to go home already?" asked gyuri. it would be stupid if she asked if he's okay when just seeing his face, clearly says he's not okay. probabaly thinking about yoona again.

 

          "yeah." eunhyuk stand up as well as gyuri "i think we should. it's starting to get dark." he look at gyuri, who's wrapping her arms around her body. her uniform is kind of transparent. so he took off his outer uniform and give it to her. "take it. it's kind of transparent." he said casually and gyuri take it and wore it.

 

          They take their shoes and walked to eunhyuk's car bare-footed. they drive to gyuri's house while talking a little to each other. but eunhyuk's gummy smile is still not present.

 

          They arrived at gyuri's house almost dinner. eunhyuk apologized personally to gyuri's parents. her parents invited him over for dinner, after saying sorry. thenher younger brother, minho, who don't quite like eunhyuk, heard it and stomped towards the door, where the people are crowding.

 

          "don't bother umma, believe me, he won't eat a commoners food at all." minho said, crossing his arms in his chest like a adult.

 

         "says an EIGHT year old boy to a SIXTEEN year old guy." their appa said sarcastically.

 

          "don't talk like that minho, he's a-" their umma was cut off when gyuri sneezed, clearly just realized how wet their daughter is."omo, why are you both wet? i believe there's no rain and eunhyuk have a car." her umma asked worriedly and pulled both inside.

 

          after stepping iside the house, eunhyuk hold his step. "i'm sorry, but i really need to go. my brothers will be worried about me."

  

        "you can just call them, we have phone." her umma said still holding the two of them.

 

          "see umma, he-"her appa shut minho's mouth by covering it and dragged him to the kitchen.

   

       "oppa at least dry yourself first." gyuri kind off pleading with her puppy dog eyes. "please?" she added.

 

        eunhyuk ruffled her wet hair nad gyuri's umma is the one who become giddy, just watching the two. gyuri's family, except minho, likes eunhyuk. they're not after his wealth. eunhyuk is just so lovable that you can't help but want to be with him. her umma also seems to feel that something is wrong with eunhyuk, so she just want to lighten up his day.

 

          eunhyuk ended up agreeing. gyuri's umma give them both towel and dry clothes. he ended with some baggy clothes for he's too thin compare to gyuri's father. after drying themselves, he was drag to the kitchen. he don't have a choice, so ended up eating in their house. after eating gyuri walked eunhyuk to his car.

 

          "thanks for staying for awhile." gyuri said.

 

         "i should be the one thanking you, for the food and this clothes, i'll surely return it." eunhyuk said and kiss gyuri's cheek for goodbye. he drive home and as he arrived and enter the house, particularly the living room, he's greeted by a worried donghae-hyung and sungmin-hyung.

 

 

 

_________________________

i made donghae and sungmin as the hyungs!!!! just feel like it....

i hope you all like it... 

comments please~~!!! i'm greedy for some comments!!! :))

thank you!! :]]