01 - The New Group of Friends

I Want You

 

doesn't he have some feminine sides?

LEE EUNHYUK

          He love her so much, hat made him more thinner than usual, because she just disappear without any words to him. now it's been six months yet he still can't forget about her. in his dreams, she's always there. if he daydreams, still she's in his mind.

 

          "hyuk-oppa, is there something wrong?" asked a girl beside him.

 

          "nothing."eunhyuk clearly force a smile.

 

          "you're still thinking about her." she stated instead of asking it.

 

          "it's not like that gyul. it's just..." he trailed off. gyuri watched him with concerned and worried expressions.

 

PARK GYURI

          She love him but all he thinks is his past girlfriend. he won't call her ex because they didn't broke up. it hurts her, knowing she's always beside him, yet his past girlfriend is still in his mind.

 

          "hyuk, gyul what are you both doing here in the rooftop?" came a voice.

 

          "taecyeon-oppa~!" exclaimed gyuri while taecyeon walked towards them and patted gyuri in the back as greeting.

 

          "you okay, hyuk?" asked taecyeon and sit beside him.

 

          "fine, i think." eunhyuk said tiredly.

 

          "you're not eating and sleeping much, are you?" taecyeon said and waited for eunhyuk's reply but when he got none he looked at the sky. "yoona... she'll come back, don't worry."

 

          "i don't know about that." eunhyuk said as his eyes starting to water.

 

          "oppa." gyuri stand up and hug eunhyuk's head. "she-she'll come back, if she love you." she's hurt but it hurts more when she saw how vulnerable eunhyuk is.

 

          eunhyuk hug gyuri's waist tightly and cried while taecyeon just patted his back. he also hope yoona will come back.

 

  

OK TAECYEON

          He loves yoona from afar. he won't confessed, because he can't risk his friendship he shared between eunhyuk, yoona and him. if she come back ad still love eunhyuk, he'll let go already.

 

          "ahmm, i hate to ruin this moment but i think we should go. classes will start already." taecyeon said and stand up.

 

          eunhyuk stand up as well. gyuri reached up her hands to wipe eunhyuk's tears away. but eunhyuk hold her wrist, to stop what she's doing nad smile.

 

          "let me just visit the bathroom to wash my face." eunhyuk excuse himself and the other two walked to their classroom.

 

 

 

***___***___***

 

 

 

          After classes, the three friends walk together towards the school gate. taecyeon wave goodbye, for he have a different route. eunhyuk and gyuri started to walked towards eunhyuk's car. he always give gyuri a ride, ever since they became friends four months ago.

 

          The drive to gyuri's house is quiet. gyuri just stared outside until she noticed a wrong turn, she face eunhyuk.

 

          "oppa, my house-"

 

         "yeah i know, but do you mind to stay with me for awhile in a beach? just to have a fresh air." stated eunhyuk, still driving towards a beach.

 

          "do you have to asked?" gyuri chuckled and eunhyuk smile. "you leave me with no choice. you already made a wrong turn and drive to a beach. so why not."

 

          Before they arrived they chatted happily along the journey.

 

 

 

__________________

so? how is it? is it okay? is it interesting enough for me to continue?

anyway, please do comment... so that i'll know...

thank you~!!

eunhyukkie's car--->