Chapter 1

My Lover Boy is An Idol ♥

Eunji P.O.V 

Kriiiinggg !! The alarm clock alarm rang. " Aigoo, why so noisy?? " Eunji said. Then, Eunji faster woke up and tidy her bed. She went to the toilet to take get bath. After done, she wearing her school uniform and prepare her stuff to got to school.

      

                                                                  

 

Then, she go downstairs to make some breakfast on her own because her parents not at home. Her parents got to go United Stated because they do some bussiness.

 

Myungsoo P.O.V

"Myungsoo, wake up dear ! It's time to go to school and if you're late, your teacher will mad at you. I don't want my cute son get mad from his teacher.. So wake up ! " Mrs. Kim (Myungsoo's Mother) said. "Okay omma ! I'll wake up now .. "Myungsoo said in a lazy tone.Then, Myungsoo hurry taking his bath and wear his school uniform.

 

                                                                 

 

After that, he quickly go downstairs to eat his breakfast. Then, he quickly ride his bicycle to Eunji's house. After a few minutes, he arrive infront of Eunji's house. Then, he called Eunji from outside the house.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo ! " Myungsoo said while he knock the door.

" Yeah, who is that? " Eunji said.

" This is your BFF ! " Myungsoo said cheerfully.

" I know this is Myungsoo, isn't?? " Eunji said while smirk.

 

After she know that Myungsoo at outside, she faster open the door and say " Goodmorning" to Myungsoo.

" Annyeong ! Why so late huh?" Eunji said.

" Yeah, you know right that I'm always wake up late .. hehehehe .. " Myungsoo teased Eunji.

" Aisshhh ! This boy ! " Eunji said.

 

Then, Eunji take her bicycle at the porch and go to the school with Myungsoo. As you know, this is a new year ! Today, is the firts day of school. They go to office to check which class that they were being study.Suddenly, Eunji and Myungsoo look shocked and scream when ...

 

TO BE CONTINUED ....

 

Yehet ! My first chapter ! Hope you guys like it !

Sorry because the late update and my bad grammar :(

I'm totally sorry !

Hope you like it ...

Subscribe be more interesting !! :)