Arrival

Cotton Candy Love

Luhan's POV

"Hyung!! Hurry up,we're gonna miss the flight!" one of the members shouted to me from outside the dorm. It was that noisy magnae.huft. "Yeah i'm coming" i shouted back at him.

We headed to the parking lot and went inside our car. "What took you so long?" Suho asked me while fixing his hair. "I had to get a few things first. It's gifts for my family" he nodded. Yup, we're going to China for our summer vacation and staying at my home.

Since this year we have been working so hard, Sooman Sajangnim gave us vacation (well at this time it's also summer vacation tho) to relax a bit and have some fun. So i recommended we go to my home town.

 

- While heading to the airport -

 

"Hyung, is there any fun places near where you live?" the magnae asked while munching on his potato chips. "Well ther is an amusement park nearby. I used to play there when i was a kid."

"Can we go there?"......well it might be a good idea since it's been a while. "Sure, we'll go after i meet my family." Yeah, i'm so excited in seeing my family again. I missed the so much,and of course.......i miss her.

 

- Arrived in the airport -

As expected so many fans here, i kinda wonder how they got info of us so fast. I looked at my wrist watch. oh , it's almost time.

"Guys run now! it's almost time" i shouted to the members while running. They followed me while running ofc. Seriously we look like cheetahs right now. We manage to arrive on time though. Hosh hosh. I breathed hardly, damn that run made me tired, but whatever. I'll see you soon.....Hyemin.

 


 

Baekhyun's POV

 

Seriously Luhan Hyung is freaking me out right now. He is smiling to himself while looking at his phone. I tried to peek on what he was looking at.

It was a girl's pic. She looked pretty though, i can't lie. But who is that? Is it his friend or girlfriend or something? "Yak hyung, who is that?" I snaped him out.

He blushed a litlle and puts his phone in his pocket. "U-um...no one." aishhh this hyung is so not good at lying. I stared at him hoping he will go crazy or something and then tell me.

"It's really no one. I dunno her" he said while being nervous. I just made an 'o' with my mouth. Yup, he is sooooo not good at this kinda stuff.

My eyes were getting heavy after  playing candy crush on my phone and it's still an hour before we land.So i decided to sleep.

- Arrived at one of China's Airport -

"Baekhyun. yakk Bacon we're here." i opened my eyes and rub it. I was still so sleepy .....and hungry. I fixed my hair and wore my beanie and glasses.

Damn, it's packed. The airport was a complete ocean of humans. Really now? At this time of the day, they are already here? It's 5 o'clock in the morning for crying out loud.

Well anyway one of Luhan Hyung's Uncle drove us to his home. I can't believe his home town is this big and crowded. But also nice, gives me memories about my hometown.Then i heard a stomach growling.It was mine. "I'm hungry" i made a puppy face to all of the members.

"Fine, after going to my house and drop our bags, we will go straight to the park to get some grub. Arraseo?" all the members nodded. Finally long awaited food.

I think i will have a great time here.


HEY HEY HEY ><

So this is the first chappie~ Sorry it's short, i'm too sleepy to make it longer lol

But i promise to make a longer one for the next chapter.

Sorry there are grammar errors. Too lazy to check *SLAPPED

Leave a comment okay? I will read them and ofc be jumping up and down in joy (?)

Much love,

fluffycloudydays