How Will I Know You Miss Me?

How Will I Know You Miss Me?

“How will I know you miss me?” whispered Jae as he snuggled close, head on Junsu’s chest, after their torrid Monday morning love making.

 

“I’ll miss you, Jaejoongie,” the younger man assured the older.

 

“Yes, but how will I know?” whined the other. 

 

“I’ve been with you every night since Thursday, Jae.  You don’t think I’m going to miss this?  After waiting years to have you in my arms?  In my bed?”  He tightened his arms around the beautiful blond man.

 

“I just want to know you’re thinking about me.”

 

“It’s impossible not to think about you.  Will you give one thought to me while you’re concertizing in Nagoya?”

 

“I don’t know.  Maybe.  I’m going to be pretty busy,” said Jae with a glint in his eye, though easing the sting of his words with a long kiss.  “Anyway, I’m sure there’ll be plenty of fancams from the concerts for you to watch.”

 

“You’re singing for 16,000 people, Jae.  It’s not like you’re singing for me. “

 

“Every happy love song will be yours, Junsu.  Count on it.  Now what do I get?

 

“You’ll just have to know it when you see it.  Now, if I kiss you nicely will you get up and cook us breakfast before you go?”

 

“Breakfast is going to cost you more than just kisses, baby,” growled Jaejoong.

 

“I am ready to pay whatever it costs, oppa,” Junsu responded as he rolled and trapped Jae underneath him.  “Are you?”

 

Breakfast was rather late that day.

 

**

 

It had been a long, grueling day of set-up and rehearsals for the Nagoya concerts and Jaejoong was exhausted by the time he got back to his hotel room.  Nevertheless he took a few moments to check his Twitter account for any important messages. 

 

He was a little surprised at the number of @’s he had.  The primary theme seemed to be “Oppa, what have you done to Junsu-ssi?  You must be rubbing off on him.”

 

He continued to scroll down until he came to a picture which took his breath away.  Now he understood what the @’s were so excited about.  He was excited and touched, too.  He didn’t even need Junsu’s private message of explanation.  The usually shy man definitely missed him if he was willing to publicly do this.  Jaejoong chuckled.  A half selca.   He was going to have to do something pretty special in response.

Junsu's selca

 

 

@1215thexiahtic “Getting ready to go home after my performance. Many thanks to those who came to see the musical ‘December’ today. I am going to wash up now, bye bye.”