All Sorts Of Good

All Sorts Of Good


Catching his own red and swollen eyes staring back at him from his reflection,Jaejoong could do nothing but bite his bottom lip in frustration as he attempted to get rid of the burn in his orbs by splashing more cold water onto his face.He was supposed to attend Moldir's launching show this evening and the blonde was relatively convinced that there could be no worse day for him to be needed during an event - all pretty and dolled-up.

The concert in Nagoya had stirred up emotions he could not need at the moment,the fear of parting and returning to no one after two years of military service grew with each finished concert which also determined how much time he would still have with his fans.


Parting from them was like parting from not only friends but also family.


Cassiopeia has been part of him for 10 years and to lose that very part of him would break him once again.


Because he was terrible in letting go.So very terrible.


There it was again,that certain burn in his throat and heart which soon resulted in more of his tears being spilled.


And he cried.Over something he still had but was scared to lose.


"My lovely,lovely crybaby."


The low,gentle voice had Jaejoong gasping in surprise as he spun around to face the man he had not expected to see anytime soon due to his busy schedule,warm eyes gazing back at him adoringly as they shone with love.


"Yunho...when-"


"A few minutes ago." Yunho answered while stepping closer to place his warm hands on Jaejoong's cheeks,carressing the soft and wet skin underneath with his thumbs as he spoke."You sounded like you could need someone to kiss everything better."

His lips quivering slightly,Jaejoong could only stare at Yunho in adoration.He had tried so hard to sound happy during their last phone conversation last night and he was convinced that he would've been able to fool the majority of his friends with how composed he sounded.


But not Yunho.Never his Yunho.


The man knew him too well.


Knowing himself in the safety of Yunho's arms,Jaejoong finally allowed himself to cry more freely.His sobs were muffled by Yunho's jacket as he held tighter onto his lover,wanting to feel that there would be always someone to hold and love him.And when the taller man's arms wrapped themelves even more securely around him - bow-shaped lips pressing gentle kisses onto his head - Jaejoong's pain subsided as his boyfriend's love managed to replace the sadness with all sorts of good things.

"I love you,Jaejoongie...We all do."


And as he dwelled in the warmth of Yunho's embrace,Jaejoong could feel his strength coming back.


Because he once again remembered that right at this moment and every other moment in the future,not only Yunho's but also Cassiopeia's embrace will be there to protect,cherish and love him.

And they will all be waiting for him.


"I love you too."


'All of you.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had some free time at work today and pics of Jaejoong crying at his concert did all kinds of wicked things with my emotions so here it is.Something that will hopefully cheer everyone up who saw the pics of JJ.To write it helped me to feel better x3