Unfounded Jealousy

Random Drabble

 

Jonghyun x Sulli

 

“Sulli is pretty right?”

“No”

“Oh?”

“She’s beautiful..”

And that sentences makes Jonghyun turns to be silent until the end of his radio show. Actually, he doesn’t know why IU’s statement upset him. There’s nothing wrong about that. He knows that his girlfriend is beautiful and perfect for him. But,.. it happens before he realized.

“She’s Mine, and that makes her beautiful.”

“Don’t flatter yourself!” IU scoffed,

“But its true.”

“Hm..ya-ya say whatever you said”

“Can you stop making fun of me?!”

“Yya Kim Jonghyun!! Whats your problem Exactly?!”

 

And that time, Sulli just walked in as she saw them arguing about something. By the looking the expression of Jonghyun, She knows whats the cause of their argument going on. Instead of stoping them, she’d rather grab her boyfriend’s collar and kissed him deeply.

“Im sorry IU eonni~.. He’s just tired. That’s the reason he got upset easily all of sudden..”

“No Im Not!”

“Jongie-“

“Just listen to me IU, don’t ever mention my girlfriend a LOTS More Than Me! She’s My girlfriend, but you acting like she’s yours!”

Sulli gulped. Jonghyun must be crazy right now.

She want to say something but got interrupt when she heard IU burst out laughing.

“Jonghyun-aah, you are unbelieveable!!! Hahahahaha”

Jonghyun raised his one of eyebrows. “What do you meant?”

“Do you really-o…oh my god! I meant… youre actually jealous on me?! A GIRL?!!”

“You Are WOMAN and Im not.”

“Youre so funny really!”

“I’ve said that IM NOT! I just… I JUST WANNA SULLI ALL BY MYSELF!! THAT’S IT! SO STOP MAKE AN ARGUMENT WITH ME BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW HER LIKE I DO”

Sulli and IU widened their eyes at the time. They really have no idea whats happen with this DINO. Jonghyun left the room but Sulli tried to chase him. Leaving IU standing alone.

“Jjongie, why are you so mad?”

“Just because.”

“Jjongie…”

“Stop Following me!!” he yelled at her.

Sulli stopped. Her eyes widened in shock at Jonghyun’s. She don’t know why,  but suddenly she broke into sobbed. Never ever she had though, Jonghyun will yelled at her like that.

Then Jonghyun stoped in his step. He felt regret, when he heard his girlfriend burst into tears behind him.

“J-jongie… d-did I do somethi-thing w-wrong?... why…you-s-so upse-tt…hiks-hiks…” she sobbed.

Jonghyun turned around and reached for Sulli. He picked her up in his arms and cradled her like a baby. He Sulli’s hair lovingly and rained kisses all over her face, neck and hair. Sulli trembled in Jonghyun's arms, as lot of tears ran down her face.

“Im sorry baby, you know me.. I just do not like to hear someone knowing you better than I do. I know this is weird and crazy, but I just HATE it. Whether it’s a boy or even girl! I just want everyone knows that you are mine, and I know you better than anyone, that’s all.” Said Jonghyun. 

Sulli sobs began to subside. heard the words of her lover just now, made her realize that Jonghyun wasn’t mad at her. She also loved this man that much. She understood and certainly she would be bothered too if someone showed some compliment like they knowing Jonghyun more than she knows him.

“I under-stand…  “

“Good.”

“…take me home Jjongie-aah, I need to be with you Now.”

“With pleasure. Cmon!”