Lesson and A Break

Random Drabble

ONEW X KRYSTAL

 

“ She Kissed Me. “ Onew stuttered-telling the truth.

“Excusse me, .. What?!”  Krystal startled and started pack her things in his bag.

“You know , dont worry its a harmless!”

“Are you serious?!”

“It came out of the blue okay, that's not gonna happen again.  I mean-"

“Oh god, I know She had a thing for you~..” Eyes filled with anger and frustration, as she saw the sign of another woman’s lipstick on her boyfriend’s lips.

 

“Krystal, There’s no big deal.”

“No big deal?!.. The last time you saw someone Kiss me you PUNCH HIS FACE”  Krystal scoffed.

“Okay that was so different!!  Are you jealous?!” Onew retorted,

“ Should I be?!!” She ask in disbelief,

“Krystal C’mon! The girl is totally nerd and NOT My type , you know that-“

“But That Nerd is Totally has a crush on YOU!!” she yelled with rage-cutting his words. Can not accepting the fact that there’s another girl who tried to steal her boyfriend.

“Okay, Maybe she just doesn’t know what she got on her, so no worries okay?! Just,… forget it ever happen. It’s  never happen!”

“No the Hell way I would forget about it!! You are My boyfriend, Onew. I have to tell Her or maybe Everyone, to not  touching what's MINE. I‘ve gotta go! “ Krystal said as she got up in hurry.

Onew sighed, he knows that the Jung Krystal who none other than his girlfriend would be like this if he told her about it. He knows his girlfriend since childhood.  Because Krystal was the daughter of one of the rich businessmen in Here, she’ll always get anything what she wanted. so don’t be surprised if her attitude would turns be like this.

“Where are you goin’?”  Onew grabbed her arm,

“Looking for her and gave her a lesson.”

 

 

JONGHYUN X SULLI

 

It happens when someone tries to break relationship between Jonghyun and Sulli. after That person is gone,  Jonghyun has a distance and wanted a break from his girlfriend. with a reason, he couldnt think straight to fix everything, if his girlfriend always be around him. But Sulli Cant accept that. She doesnt even know, where is her mistakes, until it make Jonghyun chose that path to punish her​​.

She loves him that much. And of course, she couldn’t live with that.

Jonghyun said that he wasn’t ask for breaking up with Sulli because he still in love with her. all he just needed was a break from everything includes her. What does that mean?

She stepped into a café-alone. after ordering a drink, sat at the corner table, and thought of everything she’s been through.  The Thought of Jonghyun was driving her crazy.

“Sulli!”

She turned to see who called her, and found Minho’s figure approached her. “Oh ? Minho Oppa!?? Annyeong!!”

 

After 30 Minutes talking with Minho

“I don’t know you and Yuri Eonni had broken up, I-im..so sorry to hear that, Oppa..”

 “Its alright Now, Sulli.  Im already forget it by the way! Hey, where is Jonghyun? why did you came alone?” asked Minho,

“Oh Eum..I’ve..h-had a little fight him today. O-oppa, can I ask you a question?”

“Shoot!”

“What does it mean, when someone ask for take a break from you, but he said it wasn’t a break up!?” ,she asked with a confused and hesitant.

Minho smirked. He knows what it means. “Is Jonghyun isn’t it?”

Sulli sighed softly. She couldn’t lie, She was terribly crazy about it. “W-what does it mean?”

“As my conclusion, he set you free to see another guys.. including me! “ he said surely. And it makes Sulli felt a little uncomfortable, with the way his eyes turns in to something creepy or etc , and staring straight at her.

“M-minho Oppa..I-I cant. T-the thing is, its never crossed my mind…  l-like you know,…  I- I don’t know, if he really did that but, to me its just Jonghyun…” she stuttered honestly. It did hurt her a lot, because She couldn’t lose Jonghyun for what he said to her before. and she couldn’t even imagine to see another guys besides her boyfriend right now.

“But Sulli can you-“ Minho said while he tried to reach her arms,

 

“Hands Off of My Girlfriend!!”  

A Rough voice like a command, stop Minho’s action in a moment. Sulli and Minho turns their head only to see Jonghyun standing next to Sulli all of sudden.

“J-jonghyun?” she asks with disbelief, while Minho still kept silent watching The Angry man suddenly showed up in front of them.

 

“Jonghyun you’re here?.. I’ve missed you so much~!!” Sulli said, as she hugging her boyfriend tightly. how she missed this incomparable comfort that can only be warm when its Jonghyun.

“Im sorry baby, I’ve messed up! But,.. I mean what I’ve said earlier Sulli. I need a break from everything, but that doesn’t mean I want to break up with you!” he whispers softly at his girlfriend,  “And Definitely Doesn’t MEAN im Freeing you to SEE another guys like HE TOLD YOU.”  And continue with sarcastic tone whlie glaring at Minho in the end.

The guy who had a frog eyes just looked away. Shame.  Might be.

Sulli smiled happily. “Im sorry..”

“Don’t be,  Im the one who has to be.  Can I talk to you outside?”

She nodded and follows her boyfriend as Jonghyun grab her hand and led the way.  forget about Minho who still there watching them go with dumbfounded face.