Nsync Song

Random Drabble

Onew x Krystal (Drabble)

 

“Soojung wait!” he shouted as he grabs her arm, made her turned around to face him. her eyes get teary and she’d start to tremble in his grabs.

“Jinki, let me go~!! You hurting me~~” she begging for released. Jinki’s hand release her arm slowly, but not letting her skip this conversation again. she couldnt avoid this thing forever. not, when Jinki already loved her. and he knows the girl also has the same feeling. it proved, when she kissed him back yesterday.

Soojung always avoided his confession eventhough, she knows that he was already in love with her.

“Jungie listen! This is the time.  And you cant escape anymore!”

“..”

“Im sure you’ve heard these words before and I know, Its hard for you to trust them once more” Jinki began to said. Yes, He knows what exactly the reason which makes this girl avoid the love confession even from the good man though.Traumatic.

“Youre afraid it all might end and a broken heart, you scared of breaking again..” that’s the reason. Soojung eyes got teary again, harder this time. Jinki held her both hands as he continue the confession.

“But you’ve gotta believe me. I’ll never you. You will never cry,as long as I am here. and I will always be here, you will never be without love!” he said as he kissed those both hands. made her cry more profusely and hugging him tight.

“Jinki…d-don’t…ever leave me…” she sobs. Begging and pleading on it, like her life depends on the man’s answer.

“I will never. Youre too precious to me~” he simply answered. While, hugging her back in return.

 

 

Jonghyun x Sulli (Drabble)

 

At the end of the month, the two families go on holiday trip to jeju island. While the parents are talking about their kids engagement, The kids are left on their own.

They lay beside eachother on the sand. Enjoying the night view, with talking, laughing, and giggling. They talk about memories they had as kids. Their favorite song, movies, book,even inspiration.

Talk about inspiration. Sulli always curious about who is his boyfriend inspiration when he wrote the beautiful song.

“Oppa…”

“hmmm?” he hummed in response,

“Who is your inspiration all this time?” she asks innocently. Jonghyun smiled, and sat up slowly.

“Why all of sudden, Jinri-aah?”

“Just curious!”

“Then, are u really wanna know?”

Sulli nodded. “I’ll answered it with my song!”

Sulli got confused but still nodded and let her boyfriend’s hugging her slowly. “Jong-“

“As long as sunlight the sky..Light of love will be found in these eyes o mine. And, I will shine that light for you, cause youre the only one, I’ll ever give this heart to.” He began to sing, while he patted her back lovingly. Sulli just leaned her body on her boyfriend’s warm body. Hearing everysingle note.  It felt so good.

“What im trying to say is, Nothing will change this. there will be no time you wont find me there, Cause I will always there, and you will always have all my love”

Sulli is glad she lets her emotion get better of her. When she know what’s the meaning of his song, she couldn’t help but felt touched.

“get the answer now?” Jonghyun asked,

Sulli nodded and smile softly. And the next thing she knows, he is already leaning down and letting his lips touch hers.