♥ 2: Dinner Date...

ダークシステム {Place Of Love}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few hours later...

The two girls woke up from their beautiful slumber. Then they took a shower & get ready for the dinner with Chinen.

"Omg! I'm so excited to see my dear Chinen again! Kyaah~" Shai squealed in excitement.

"Me too... wanna meet him in person!" Yan said.

"I hope his butler-friend, Mr. Yamada wouldn't show his face to us anymore" Yan said.

"Gosh! Yannii, you're so mean actually it's your fault of accusing him tsk tsk..." Shai said.

"Whatever, I hate that butler guy, he's kinda rude" Yan said.

"He's not Chinen
's butler duh" Shai said.

"Whatever.. for me he looks like your bf's butler.." Yan said.

They wore their best dress ever and put some make up on. Shai wore a dark blue strapless-fitting dress, while Yan wore a black-lace long-sleeve dress. Of course it will not be an perfect outfit without the perfect shoes that matched with their dress.

The two of them went down at the hotels fancy restaurant. At the VIP room, Chinen was waiting for them.

"Babe!" Chinen welcomed her girlfriend with a hug. After the hug, "Chinen, meet my best-friend Yan.." Shai introduced Yan. "Hello.." Yan said to Chinen.

"Hi, Yan! it's nice to meet you..." Chinen said and both of them shaked hands.

Afterwards...

The 3 of them sat on their chairs. So, Shai & Chinen were sitting side by side and on the other side Yan was alone.

"I'd miss you so much babe.." Chinen whispered at Shai's ears."Me too...hehehe" She giggled.
Chinen put his arm of Shai's shoulder and both of them are talking random stuffs..

While Yan was busy on her phone. Afterwards... someone entered the room, Yan thought it was the waiter because she's so hungry. But unfortunately it was Yamada, the guy she'd mistaken as the snatcher.

"Yama-chan!" Chinen approached his friend.

"Glad you came..." Chinen continued, "Yeah.." Yamada simply said.

He sat beside Yan which made the girl felt awkward. Ryosuke's bored face was written again.

Then a few seconds later the waiter entered the VIP room with the meals. The two girls were so excited to eat now.

Afterwards, they started to eat. Yummy italian food was on their plate.

"So this is my bestfriend, Yamada Ryosuke.." Chinen said and introduced his friend. The two girls nodded. Yan put a spoonful of pasta on "He owns this hotel and he want you to stay here for free, for your 2 weeks vacation here" Chinen said. Which immediately made Yan choked her food.

"Ack! Agh! Ack!" Yan choked.

"Gosh! Yan!" Shai said and handed a water to her. Yan drank it to make her feel better.

"Are you alright?" Chinen worriedly asked. Yan nodded but continued coughing, then suddenly Ryosuke put his hand on her back and patted it to make her feel more better.

Yan's whole body froze, it's more awkward now. Becuase of what Chinen said made her choked, and knowing that she'd mistaken Ryosuke as the snatcher & Chinen's butler but totally he's the owner of the hotel they're staying for 2 weeks and the fact that this rude guy let them stay for free.

"I'm... I'm fine now.. I'm just so excitedly when it comes to food so.. hehehe" Yan shyly said and Yamada pulled off his hand on her back.

"Good now that you
're okay.." Ryosuke said

"T-thanks.." Yan stuttered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The couple went to dance/did some lovey dovey at the balcony of the VIP room. Leaving Ryosuke & Yan alone.

Yan felt so awkward with Ryosuke. So she decided to apologized to him sincerely.

"Uhmm... Mr.Yamada.." Yan shyly said. "You can call me Ryosuke.." He coldly said.

"Ok... uhmm I want to say sorry.. about earlier at the airport.. I'm really sorry for accusing you as the snatcher" Yan shyly said and smiled at him.

Ryosuke remained his still-cold facial expression. "It's okay.." He simply replied and looked away. This time Yan felt more awkward and noticed Ryosuke's rude actions towards her.

Meanwhile...

Chinen & Shai was enjoying the cold breeze outside. Shai felt cold becuase she's not use with this kind of temperature so Chinen noticed it and put his jacket on her.

"Thanks.." Shai said and smiled at her handsome boyfriend.

"No problem my baby.." Chinen whispered while wrapping his arms on her waist. Shai smiled as she enjoyed the back-hugging moment.

"I love you Chii.." Shai said and Chinen smiled.

"I love you more.. hey! why you're not calling me Yuri?" Chinen asked and pouted.

"Chii is better.." Shai replied and giggled.

"Warui!..." Chinen said and kissed Shai's cheek.

"I'm not bad, you're the one because you're making me to miss you more.." Shai said.