Chapter 3

Hidden Identities

                 “ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!” Candice screams her lungs out, and suddenly all eyes in the dressing room focus on her which is busily doing a Hawaiian dance.

                “And now everybody knows.” Tiffany pouts cutely while folding her arms around her chest, “It’s supposed to be our secret if you really want to have his heart!”

                “I DON’T GIVE A ING CARE OMAIGHAD I JUST WANT A LEE DONGHAE IN BED!!!”

                “What do you mean, Candice?” Heechul asks without even looking away from fixing Hyukjae’s hipster-like lingerie. “Did you mean Lee Donghae, Donghwa’s brother from The Lee Seven Seas?”

                “Yes!! Can you believe it, Madam?! Tiffany said he’ll watch our fashion show tonight!!”

                “WHAAAATTTTTT??!!!”

                And Hyukjae can see the models around her screaming their lungs out like in a mental hospital.

                “Well, my boyfriend that I just recently know is one of his friend said that he’ll come.” Tiffany said, still feeling a little bit upset since she also wants that piece of a hot man for herself even though her boyfriend will also be there.

                “WHAT THE THAT GREEK GOD IS GOING TO WATCH US?!!” Alessandra busy kyaa-ing and hugging the full of enthusiastic feels Jessica which is also biting her nails happily, “I CAN’T BELIEVE IT I HOPE HE’LL SEE ME AND ASK MY NUMBER OMIGHAD PLEASE!!!!”

                “Uhm…--“ Hyukjae tugs Heechul who still busily helping her with her costume, “Can I know who is this Donghae guy?”

                Why his name sounds like Hae?! I don’t like it! This Donghae guy must have taken Hae’s name!

                “Well—“ Heechul hums a little bit confuse before asking her precious sister, “Do you know the usual place where we buy delicious fishes almost everynight?”

                “Oh! One of The Lee Seven Seas branches!”

                “Yes, honey pie. As you can see, you can say the Lee Seven Seas company is one of the richest company ever, and they’re also famous with the handsome owners which is brothers called Donghwa and Donghae—and well, this mysterious Donghae guy is rarely present to his invitation even though he has great looks and a great-endowed playboy with his playful yet childish attitude. I’ve met him once, maybe around 7 years ago when he was still dating one of the famous Angel here.”

                That was one hell of explanation.

                “Is he really that handsome?”

                But I bet my Hae will look more and more handsome than him! The girl smiled unconsciously.

                Suddenly I miss my Hae.

                “I can’t say no because he’s indeed that handsome.” Heechul chuckles, “You mean how handsome is he when he already had our most famous Angel in his palms that time?”

                “BEGIN THE RUNWAY IN 5 MINUTES, GUYS PLEASE HURRY UP!!” one of the staffs announces loudly and after that, everyone begin to panic.

                “Tiffany! Hurry up and stop fixing your make up!!!” Heechul practically brings the petite body to the stage, frown all over her face since that girl still busy adjusting her hairs. “A little bit more!”

                “THE GET OUT TO THE STAGE NOW OR I AM GOING TO BRING YOU THERE HAPPILY !”

                “That was .” Candice whispers to the girl next to her and Lily closing Hyuk’s ears with her palms before mutters. “ert.”

                 “Hyukkie, be ready! You’re next!” one of the staff calls her.

                  “Fighting!” she smiles cutely having Lindsay squeezes her cheeks, “So Cutee!”

                  Still a little bit nervous even though had done something like this million times, the blonde girl grips her nails nervously. With a thought of a certain fish in her head, she walks confidently along the song with a beautiful smile just from thinking of her hot boyfriend and how they will cuddle to each other after this.

                  With oversized pink jacket that covers until the middle of her thighs and colorful balloons in her hand that goes along perfectly well with colorful signs that attached on her back, Hyukjae happily smiles—which the crowd had gone wild until the singer which is Fall Out Boy’s at that time smiles amusedly because she is just that beautiful yet cute.

                 She is going to go to the center of the stage, still with her cute smile that is making everyone melt that time until her eyes catch a familiar figure who is gaping his mouth at the center of the crowd, along the front row.

                 No, it mustn’t be.

                 But then her smile suddenly disappear and replaced by a fully shocked face with frown around her eyebrows when she is about to strike the main pose in the middle of the stage because a certain fish alike face that also seems as shocked as her.

                 DONGHAE?

                 Her heart seems like it doesn’t beat anymore. And even though she is trying to focus on her job right now, a bigger part of her brain still doesn’t want to leave the big mess around her. The half part is thinking hard about her own lies, while the other is crying hardly because face it—that Donghae also lies to her.

                 ……………

                 No, it can’t be my Hae.

                Her little self being in a denial that what she sees right now definitely not her only and hot boyfriend.

                 Even though he has the EXACT face it can’t be. Hae is just an ordinary employee, he won’t be here.

                 But then the brunette guy suddenly stand up from his seat, making the others think that he want to give a standing applause so the crowd start to give big applauses and standing around him too.

                  Hae?

                  The girl can see how the brunette’s lips moves, it’s like calling her name.

                  He mustn’t know, he supposed not to know.

                  And Hyukkie sees love from those deep brown orbs that seems as deep as the ocean, those orbs which can melt her heart every single time—make her heart beats faster than they already are.

                  He will leave me.

                *

                From : Baby Princess

                To : Prince Hae

                Haeeee I miss you LLLLLLLLLLLL

                The guy in Giorgio Armani suit happily chuckling while replying to his messages immediately, still a little bit feeling guilty since he has to attend this fashion show replacing Donghwa and missing his time with Hyukkie.

                From : Prince Hae

                To : Baby Princess

                Miss you too babe :* be a good girl for your hubby arasso?

                “I really am surprised to see you here, Donghae.” Siwon—one of his bestfriends since middle school, suddenly sits beside him, and the brunette guy quickly hides his phone. “Searching for chicks?”

                “Not really, I am just not in the mood.” Donghae smiles, “I am just replacing Donghwa since he said our new client is here too.”

                And mostly searching lingeries for my baby.

                “I haven’t saw you with girls lately, though. Which is pretty odd since practically they’re chasing you every freaking second.”

                “Nah, right now I am focusing on my clients more.”

                 No, stop imagining your innocent baby with lingeries and getting hard, Hae. That’s embarrassing.

                 “But I heard your latest girlfriend is here being one of the—what they call it? Ancestors?”

                 “It’s Angels, Hae. They called the most famous models as Angels.” Siwon laughs, but then he frowns while looking at the stage since they’re in the front row. “I thought you had an Angel as your girlfriend back then?”

                 “Have I?” the man wonders himself, trying to remember since he dates millions of models before.

                 “I think it was 7 years ago?”

                 7 years ago… ah, that blonde girl that s like a -star.

                He was going to retort Siwon, but suddenly a loud sound echoing the wall makes them divert their eyes to the stage.

                “LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE PRESENT TO YOU—FALL OUT BOYS”

                Bright and colorful balloons floating everywhere, confettis lying on every single place in the stage and beautiful models walking out to show their lingeries. Some even is trying to wink, catching Donghae’s attention and even some of them wave to him until sending him flying kisses.

               The man only smiles, meanwhile Siwon is busy ogling about how hot Tiffany is and he can’t help but missing his baby.

               Hyukkie must be so hot and y wearing these lingeries.

               Still in a dream-land thinking about a certain girl, Donghae’s eyes somehow notice a familiar figure walking from afar. He doesn’t really care about that figure at first.

               I miss her.

              But then his eyes suddenly get wide seeing a certain short-haired blonde walking to his section.

              No, it can’t be.

              He can see from her eyes that she is also a little bit shocked, but still trying to remain calm even though her pure expression is saying i-must-be-dreaming.

              And Donghae knows her when she is trying to smile with those cute yet innocent eyes to the audience—those eyes which can make him hard in seconds and melt, trying to grant everything of her wishes even until making her becomes one of the happiest woman alive.

             Those eyes that full of love.

             ……

             Hyukkie?

             Then when she is fully striking a pose in front of him, Donghae can only staring at her pose while watching every guys amazed at her beauty.

No.

             She is just another country girl around the neighbourhood. So why she even here at the beginning?

             Why she is striking a pose, being called one of the models?

              He can see fear and insecure around her eyes when looking at him, no matter how hard she is trying to overcome that feels, Donghae has become a great part in her life too. Which is now the same with the brunette man—practically felt betrayed by each others’ lies.

              No.        

             She mustn’t know.

             I am just an ordinary employee, I won’t be here.

             Donghae just can’t forget how the eyes that once full of love now being replaced by hatred, and disgust—and disappointment.

             She mustn’t know that I am one of the owners of The Lee Seven Seas.

             She can’t know that I lied.

             Those short of time definitely brings their world upside down.

             But know she knows.

             Crap.

             *

             “Oh My Godness Hyukkie, what’s wrong?!” shocked and terrified definitely written on Lindsay’s face seeing her friend’s eyes get red like a blood-shot and puffy around those brown orbs. Then suddenly Heechul barges in the dressing room, all agitated.

             “WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!”

             Sobs can be heard all over the room and everyone go silent.

             “N—no—“

             He knows that I lied.

             He’s disgusted with me.

             “I—it’s my own f-fault..”

             But why did he lie also?        

             “Tell me who did this to you..” Alessandra gently pats her head and the other girls trying to calm her who know is in the arms of Heechul.

             We are done.                                      

             And Hyukjae’s wail comes louder.

             Not long after that, suddenly a loud commotion comes to the front of the dressing room.

             “NO, SIR! NO ONE SHOULD EVER COME TO THE DRESSING ROOM!!”

             “I KNOW THAT SHE’S HERE! DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!!”

             “BUT PLEASE!—“

             And the door opens with a loud thud along with a handsome brunette that enters the dressing room all tired after running.

             “Oh my God! It’s Lee Donghae!!!” Tiffany shouts and suddenly models trying to grab his attention in the room. A certain blonde brings her head up to see him, still feeling that is impossible for the brunette to chase her into the dressing room.

            “Sorry, girls—I can’t—“

            “MOVE OUT!” then a loud shriek from Heechul make the girls back out, seeing that woman practically glaring at the brunette.

            “Look, sir. I know that you’re the ing owner of one of the richest company ever—“ Hyukjae’s eyes go wide before she shut with her right hand and the other is gripping her costume tightly, still overwhelmed. “BUT NO ONE—I REPEAT, NO ONE SHOULD EVER COME TO THIS PRIVATE DRESSING ROOM.”

             “I am really sorry before,” Donghae’s eyes trying to locate Hyukjae’s and how much guilt is creeping around his heart seeing his beloved one is now with red bulging eyes, obviously sad gaze pierching to his own brown orbs. “But I want to talk with Lee Hyukjae.”

             And Heechul’s eyes go wider than a sauce pan.

             “What the hell do you want with my—“

             “Noona.”

             All the eyes in the room go to a certain blonde.

             “DID HE MAKE YOU CRY?!”

             “Please.” The blonde can feel more tears around her red, hot eyes. “I don’t want to meet him right now.”

              And that sad yet disappointed face just making Hyukjae wants to kill herself right then.

              “You heard her.” Heechul says, still eyeing him with hatred for making her only sister cries. “Get out.”

               I am sorry, Hae.

              The now crying woman hide her face in her little palms, crying.

               I just can’t stand it to see you say about break ups in front of me right now. 

              *