Chapter 1

Hidden Identities

*Awkwardly enter in* W-well, you can throw bricks at me or anything because my late update but first--i want to say SORRYYY TT.TT school was busy as hell and since i am the member of student board organization too, everything just become too busy until i rarely open my laptop. But now i am in one week holiday after finishing my exam..

However, i want to say thank you for whoever still waiting for my fics and welcome to the new readers! you guys make me still writing and enjoy being here seriously. Will answer your comments when i have the time!!

p.s. not proofread ^^

p.s.s chapter 2 is ready!! maybe will update tomorrow!

p.s.s.s Surcribers and comments make me happy /slash/ which is a faster update too!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

               Flashes light of the camera, pretty and glamour clothes, eyeliners and lipsticks, catwalks, people who compliments beauty until they who whorshipped it—they are what Hyukjae made of. She was supposed to be just an ordinary beautiful countryside girl until this strange unbelievably elegant yet y woman called Heechul brought her to New York and made her became one of those most beautiful creature called Victoria’s Secret Angels.

                Crazy it is, but the small salary from her café she used to work in all day long won’t be nothing against million dollars she has from just walking around catwalks and being pretty girl she is. Those moneys seems like an angel who saved the little orphanage where she grew up, especially when Heechul herself offered a place to stay in one of the most expensive penthouse along with the blond girl.

                It was like killing two birds with one rock.

                “No, no, no, and no!” the red haired woman shouts angrily to her subordinates seeing the lingeries that almost can’t cover anything. “Hyukkie can’t wear this! Find another thing that’ll cover up her arms and stomach!”

                “Why Heechul noona won’t let me dress like you guys.” Hyukjae sighs and pouts cutely seeing her partners, another angels are ready to go to the stage with pretty and thin lingeries who cover nothing except their privates.

                Alessandra laughs and pats the youngest angels head motherly, “You’re just too cute and innocent for those hungry wolves out there sweetheart, we can’t risk a precious like you.”

                Tiffany nods and hugs Hyukjae through her calf-length pink kimono when Heechul suddenly gets in the change room and hurriedly shoves a beautiful lingerie with the matching cloak that will cover Hyuk’s back along with her hands.

                “Quick change! And Tiffany, it’s your turn now. While Lindsay, Kyla and Candice will wait in the backstage.”

                “Yes, Madam.” Along with Lindsay’s answer, the other girls quickly go out from the room still with many stylish and makeup artists around them.

                “I want to have pretty lingeries too.” Hyukjae pouts while changing her clothes with Heechul helps her to curly the blond short hair. “You know how much I protect you from those wild life of celebrities, Hyukkie. No parties after the show, no dates nor numbers from men, no—“

                “Too y lingeries and many no’s more. I understand Madam.”

                “You’re my precious sister honey.” The woman smiles before frowns looking at the latter’s belly, “Do those strawberry milks make you more fat or is it just my eyes playing pranks on me?!”

                Hyukjae hurriedly covers her stomach with the cloak before kissing the woman’s cheek lovingly, “And you’re my forever guardian angel.” No way she going to let Heechul gets in the way of her addiction of strawberries. “See you later!”

                It’s a just a mere of seconds after Hyukjae arrived in the backstage before another booming sound echoed along the building.

                “And for the magnificent ending, let’s see our beautiful angels!!!”

                The crowd goes wild when Hyukjae finally goes out with the other angels, hugging each other’s shoulders and smiles prettily. The blond shows her cute gummy smiles to the audience and waves enthusiastically before bowing followed by her friends and the other models.

                “Hyukkie?” Candice whispers while smiling to the audience. “Will you go the the aftermath party after this?”

                “Like usual, I won’t. Sorry, Candice.” The blond smiles apologetically, receiving hugs and pinches when the eyes get teary.  “It’s okay honey pie! Oh my God you’re indeed a cute one aren’t you?”

                “How about a special party just the five of us tomorrow morning then? No boys even boyfriends just for you?” Tiffany suddenly comes out between the girls shoulders, smiling beautifully doesn’t miss the little wink she gives to the men.

                “Well, actually for tomorrow morning..—“

                *

                “Heechul noona how about we have tuna sandwiches for tonight? I’ll buy the fish from our usual market!” Hyukjae talks happily, combing her long hair doesn’t forget little accessories around it while still talking on the phone since Heechul is now in a meeting with the other designer about yesterday’s fashion show.

                “Sure, but don’t forget to ask Vincent to drive you there, okay? And remember, no talk to the stranger, finish it quickly and get home before 6 pm!”

                The latter sighs and wears her shoes. This overprotective self won’t get away soon, huh? Well, it’s for my own sake anyway..

                “Hyukkie?!”

                “Yes Madam!”  

                It doesn’t take too long before the young girl practically runs and orders their private driver, Vincent, to drive quickly along the busy street of New York to the usual fish market.

                “Looking more beautiful than any other days, miss?” Vincent smiles from the front mirror of the car. “Has this brunette guy asked you for a date?”

                Hyukjae can’t erase the beautiful happy smile from her face, a little bit shouting from the enthusiastic, “How do you know, Vincent?! I just can’t believe it after two months feeling sick from eating fishes he asked me to be his girlfriend and then for a date oh my God!!”

                “Well, I have been on my first date before.”

                “This will be the best day ever!”

                The old man chuckles before taking back his concentration on the road. Feeling special since only he is the one who knows this brunette charming young man from a small yet good market of fishes that captures the heart of Hyukkie. It’s all began from Hyuk’s curiosity going to New York’s market and one meeting leads to another until most of the girl’s morning spent in that market. Sometimes buying fishes to be cooked, the other times just stalking the brunette from their car like a sick puppy in love.

                 “And here we are, Miss!”

                “Thanks a lot, Vincent!” the blond girl jumps out from the car before fixing herself from the car’s mirrors. “Pick me out from this place at 4 pm like usual, okay?”

                 “Yes, Miss. Enjoy the date.”

                “Sure will do!” after making sure that the black car has gone from her sight, Hyukjae goes to the always seems full market. And how shocked she is when suddenly a black cloth covers her eyes and a manly gentle whisper lingers around her ears, “I have been waiting for you, Princess. Looking for me?”

                “Hae!” that cute gummy smile goes with her head which turns around, trying to find the brunette man.

                “Sssh. Be quiet and follow my lead, understand?” And with that, Donghae gently hugs her waist with his right hand—which brings the girl’s blush on her cheeks like there is no tomorrow.

                They walk in silence, bringing confused questions from Hyuk since isn’t market always full of noises?

                “Hae, who’ll be in charge for the store now you’re gone?”

                “Well, many employees will take my place for a while.”

                And then, another awkward silence until Hyukjae decides to broke the ice.

                Is he mad at me since I didn’t call him at all last night?

                 “Hyukkie miss Hae.” The blond haired lays her head to the latter’s chest, seeking warmth. And Donghae hugs her more, talks gently while playing with the waist perfect line of Hyukjae. “And you rejected my offer to have this date last night.”

                “Well….” Hyuk shakes her head more into Hae’s broad, manly and big chest, shift the man’s attention to not recognize her lies. “I have… works.”

                He can’t know how I am work all this time, I can’t let him know.

                “What work that keep you busy until no phone calls for the poor boyfriend last night? I want to know.” The girl hears the clear sarcasms and pouts cutely even though her eyes still covered by the black cloth. “At least now I am here with you, right?”

                I want it to just stay this way, he’ll back away and look differently if he knows

                “Yes.” Donghae sighs but then slowly opens the cloth around Hyukjae’s eyes. “And now we have arrived, Princess.”

 Please just for today, let us stay this way. Let me be the ordinary Hyukkie.

                Not one of The Angels.

                 The place is really beautiful, Hyukjae admits. It remains her with her old countryside with green fresh grasses everywhere and beautiful medium lake full of fishes at the center and small comfy house with peach coloured walls and rooftop that covered with straws.

                “Oh my God this place is really beautiful, Hae!” the girl exclaims happily. “How did you find place like this in New York?!”

                “Well, you can say that I made this place rather than find it.”

                “You made this?!” Even Hyuk can see that the properties of the beautiful place look expensive.

                How can he afford all the bills to make this place?

                 “With.. the help of friends of course.”

                “How about—“

                “Now now Princess, let’s just us start the date shall we?” Donghae cuts Hyuk questions and brings her near the blue water lake, surprising her with another set of foods and drinks full of strawberry like strawberry picnic.

                “Oh, Hae!!” the blond shouts full of happiness, hugging the all smile brunette. “Thank you very much!! I love this!”

                “And I love you too.” Donghae pecks her forehead gently, brings another red colour to her face. “Do you remember of our first meeting, Hyukkie?”

                “Of course, Hae!” that gummy smiles go out again, making Donghae all melting.

                That day was just another sunny day in winter, and Heechul surprisingly wanted sushi with salmons, even though all about her scream abnormal so this sudden strange of wish doesn’t really shock the life out from Hyuk. And as a good sister she is, Hyukjae went to the full fish market that everyone said has best and the most fresh fishes in New York.

                “Donghae, do you know where is the octopus section is?”

                “Donghae, can you show me another fresh big fishes?”

                “Donghae—“
               

“Donghae—“

                “Donghae—“

                “Wow, this Donghae guy must be so famous until almost all the customers are looking for him.” Hyukjae thought a little bit loud. “And now where is the salmon section?” Again, she talked with herself.

                Hyuk went to the corner of the fishes section, hoping to see a board with ‘SALMON’ writing in it. She was so focused since there are many signs until Hyukjae didn’t see a big shadow at her back and jumped at the sound of a deep y yet gentle around her ears.

                “Can I help you, Miss?”

                “Kyaaa!” The blond tried to calm her heart but then it started to beat wildly again seeing the handsome face in front of her.

                OMGGGGG WHYY SO HANDSOME?!!!

                “I am sorry, Miss! You okay?”

                EVEN HIS CONCERN FACE IS STILL HANDSOME GOD HELP ME AND MY POOR HEART ASDFGHJKL098*&^$%^*^(&%$^”:>??!

                It needed a half of minutes until Hyukjae was able to divert her attention from her hidden fangirl heart and got back to earth.

                “I—I am okay.”

                CALM DOWN HEART!

                “Sorry again to shock you like that.” The brunette guy seemed amazed at the antics of the beauty in front of him, smiled and asked her again. “May I help you?”

                “Whe—where is the sal—salmon section?”

                “Oh, let me show you.” The man walked followed by the seemed can’t stop fangirling Hyukjae. “You seem Korean. What’s your name if I may know, Miss?”

                HE ASKED YOUR NAME HYUKKIEEEEE!!! OH MY GAHD HE ASKED MY NAME!!!

                “O-oh, it’s Lee Hyukjae.”

                “Cool.” The guy still smiling brightly, “Call me Donghae.” The bright smile brought another quick heartbeat to Hyukjae’s heart, many butterflies suddenly flew in her stomach. And at that time, Hyukjae knew what she felt.

                Dear Heaven,

                I think I have fallen in love…

                “You are such a cutie back then, always so easy to read, so innocent.” Donghae pinches Hyukjae’s cheeks, while the girl chews a sandwich happily on his lap. She gazes up to Donghae’s face and smiles cutely still with full of foods.

                “You have a little bit mayonnaise here, Hyukkie.” The brunette wipes Hyukjae’s corner of mouth with his finger, both doesn’t realize how close they’re right now until their sights find each others.

                And at that moment, both feeling that something is really right.

                Hyukjae finds herself more and more drowning in Donghae’s black, deep orbs. And as the brunette thin lips find it’s way near her plump ones until she can feel his vanilla mint breath, she slowly closes her eyes.

                And butterflies flying in her stomach across her heart when those thin lips kissed her gently, yet still full of passion.

                My first kiss.

                The blond girl not minding about anything anymore, finds herself hugging Donghae’s neck tightly and as their lips melt together Hyukjae feels like something just clicked and meant to be happened perfectly.

                I don’t want this to end.

                If he knows it, this dream alike will end.

                He must not know it—my real identity.

                *