Finding Her Again

The New Girl

Key and Sehun walked around until they got to classroom 8. Naeun wasnt there.

"So? Where is she?" Sehun asked

"How am I ment to know? Key replied

"Well, mollayo"

"She might be somewhere else, probably not in this area"

"She probably saw you and thought, 'What is that?' and walked away"

"Yah! Sehun! Don't do that, I'm not that mean to you!"

"I was only joking hyung"

Yea whatever, you better watch out when I see you looking at Alice"

"What? Mianhae hyung! I dodn't mean it!"

Key then laughed and continued moving. They were talking about what they did on the holidays but Key wasn't interested in what Sehun really had to say because it wasn't about games. There was this one part that caught Key's ear. It was about Sehun seeing Alice at the shop and apparently she was really cute there. Key did think Alice was cute but not his type. She was sort of scary in a wasy but Sehun alwaysed ignored Key whenever he said that. The two got to a shaded area. Key noticed Naeun with a group of people that Key barely knew. He didn't wan't to tell Sehun that she was there but he noticed her becuase of the uniform.

"Is that her?" Sehun asked

"You just going to point at any girl and ask?" Key replied

"No, the one that isn't wearing our uniform"

"I know which one you're talking about, but you can't just point at anyone you'd like to"

"I know, but is it her?" 

Key took a moment to reply

"Ah, you're taking too long," Sehun said while running up to them

Key wanted to yell at him but that would have been weird in front of the girls

"Annyeong," Sehun politely greeted, "What's the new girl's name?

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa," one of the girls replied, "Her name is Naeun but she's still a bit shy, I don't think she'll talk to you yet"

"Aww, that's a shame, well, I'll be going now."

Sehun then said bye to the girls and walked back to Key

"Yah! Who asked you to do that?" Key yelled at Sehun

"It's called being nice, you should try it sometime," Sehun jokingly replied, "And now I know which one you're talking about"

"Yah! If you're going to do that, then I'm going to talk to Alice!"

"Mianhae hyung, don't do that"

"I wont but don"t creep me out like that again"

The lunch break ended and Key and Sehun returned to class, Key immediatley walked up to Alice and started a conversation with her. After a while someone called out to Key,

"Hyung! Can you help me with this?" It was obviously Sehun

Sehun pulled some random thing out of his bag and showed it to Key. Key was forced to end his conversation with Alice.

"Yah! I was talking to her" Key yelled at Sehun

"No, you were teasing me!"

"it's called being nice, you should try it"

"What? That's my line!"

"Aha Sehun, let's go in class now."

Sehun and Key did some more boring work before the end of school, Key didn't enjoy it as he never actually enjoy doing school work. When it was time to leave, Key ran to his mom's car and went inside.

"Omma, what are we eating for lunch?" Key curiously asked

"Just wait until we get home" His mom replied

As they got home Key could smell the smell of chicken, fried chicken, Key loved fried chicken but not as much as hid old friend Onew who left the school.

"YES!" Key shouted out loud, "Fried chicken is the best, but it makes me miss Onew hyung" Key said

"Aha Key-ah, I'm sure he's doing fine on his own, his father owns a chicken resteraunt anyway" His mom replied

After eating, Key went into his room and thought about Naeun. He didn't know anything about her other than her being shy and not being able to talk to boys yet. He thought  about her for a while and soon fell asleep.