The End of The Holidays

The New Girl

"What!?" Key shouted at the calander, "Last day already!?" 
Key dropped the calander and ran to his computer and switched it on to play games. He started up his game of League of Legends and started a match. His phone then vibrated. It was a message from Sehun.

"Hyung, last day of the holidays, what are you doing now?"

Key lost concentration and got ganked (Ambused and killed)

"Yah! Sehun, I'm playing my games and I just died"

"Oh. Mianhae hyung. Why are you being lazy again?"

"Because I like games, and it doesn't matter because I can run just as fast as you, now be quiet because I want to play"

"Oh, bye hyung, talk to you tomorrow"

Key ignored the last message and continued on with his game. He didn't realise that he was playing for a few hours and It was close to dinner time. He then turned off his computer and went on his phone to see if anyone was online on the social network. Everyone that was online wasn't close to Key so he just went on Youtube to watch people get hurt and would laugh about it.

It was time for dinner and Key was really hungry. His mom gave him a lot of rice so he wouldn't be hungry.
"Key-ah, you better sleep early, you have school tomorrow." His mom said
"Ne omma, I will. what time at the latest?" Key replied
"10 pm is the latest, and you should be up by 7am"
"Ah okay omma"
That means about 3 hours of games before I sleep

When Key finished eating and went to his room to turn of his computer. He didn't really know what to play right now because he already spent a few hours on LoL but he decided to play some more LoL. He soon got bored and went to sleep at 9pm. It was hard for him to sleep because he was used to sleeping late becuase of the holidays.
At 1am his phone vibrated

"Hyung, you sleeping yet?

"Yah! Sehun! It's 1am and you're still awake?

"Oh, sorry hyung, I didn't know that you were sleeping now"

"It's okay but go to sleep, we need towake up for school"

"Okay hyung, sleep well"

Key then put his phone away and went to sleep

When key woke up it was 5am.
"Aish, this is too early, but I'm not tired." Key said to himself, "Ah! what is this!?"
eventually, Key got up and had breakfast. It wasn't the best sandwich but it'll fill him up. He went back to his room to get his phone, he had 14 messages from Sehun in that 5 minute period.

"Hyung, are you awake yet?"

"Hello?"

"You there?

"Geuss not"

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"You can sleep now" :P"

"Yah! Sehun! It's 5am. Why would you think I'm awake?

"Well I see that you're awake now"

"I woke up about 10 minutes ago"

"Well you're still awake. Anyway. When we get to school can you help me with Alice? I think she likes me"

"I don't"

"Huh? Why not? I think she totally like me"

"I think she like someone else and not you"

"Why can't you be nice to your friend? Anyway see you in a few hours. Bye hyung"

"Annyeong"

After key put his phone away he went to the shower to bathe. After bathing he got changed and went to his computer. There's still a few hours left before he had to leave so he went back on LoL. After a few hours it was 8pm and it was time for school.

 

 


 

This is my first story, please leave feedback :D