Final

Sweet Revenge

She sulked seeing Seokyu kiss.

"It's all an act, Yoong. Kyu loves you too much." Jessica whispered.

Donghae, Yoona and Jessica came to support their maknaes.

"I know unnie," she whispered back.

"Hmm, why not make him jealous?" Jessica asked.

"How?" 

" Give fanservice to fan,"

"Jinjja?"

"Yep,"

 

 

 

 

As soon as the musical ended, they entered backstage.

"Unnie!" Seohyun said.

"Seo!" Jessica said.

"Baby Yoongie!" Kyuhyun hugged her real tight.

"Oppa!"

"Hae hyung, did she cry?" He joked.

"Oppa!" Yoona whined.

"Mianhe,"

 

 

 

 

As they went back to the dorm saying goodbye to the Super Junior oppadeul, they packed their things because they were going to have a concert tomorrow, and TVXQ, Super Junior, EXO, SHINee,Fx, Wooyoung and Taecyeon, Hara and Jiyoung were going to come to support them.

 

 

 

 

As the concert started, they sang their debut song, Into The New World.

As Jessica, Taeyeon went around looking for Donghae and Baekhyun, Yoona found a teen which she could use to make Kyuhyun jealous. Sweet revenge starts now.

As she came to bent and kiss his forhead, Kyuhyun looked like someone ready for a war. Soon he recieved a text saying: "Sica unnie helped me with this, plus don't be jealous it's only a fanservice ;)"

He sighed. While Donghae was laughing at him.

"Geez, hyung!"

"What?" Donghae asked innocently.

 

Sometimes, sweet revenge is the best way to make your boyfriend jealous.