When he see you after a long time

VIXX LEO SCENARIO/DRABBLE

You went to the living room after finish taking a shower. You throw yourself onto the sofa and a loud sigh escaped from your lips. The apartment seemed very gloomy and empty. Lazily, you reached for TV remote control and turn it on. There is no show or drama that attracted your attention. All you can think about right now is your cold yet warm boyfriend, Jung Taekwoon.

Recently, VIXX had received a lot of attention with their first full album, Voodoo.They are getting more and more popular and of course getting busier than before. But it's been almost a month. The last time you met him, he was busy preparing for their first showcase. However, Leo never forgot to call  every night. Your finger still pushing the remote control button and suddenly, a variety show featuring VIXX appeared.

"Thank you TV-sshi. But this is not helping at all." You throw the remote control to the couch. 

"I miss you goddamit."
 

A soft sobs escaped your mouth as you hugged your knee tightly. Ken's loud ahjumma-like laugh managed to attract your attention back to the TV. As always, Leo's  famous poker face  made the boys laughed. A smile crack on your lips. Leo is avery special guy, He has a very different charms compared to any guy you've ever met. Thanks to Ken's laugh and Leo's poker face, you have your full attention to TV in front of you right now. The show is so funny and you burst into laugh when the boys started to dance to APink's NoNoNo. Suddenly you heard the sound of your door bell. It's weird since you don't remember having any guest tonight. You walked to the door and check the ront door camera but there is nobody outside. You scratch your head.

"Maybe it just little kid playing around." You lazily went back to the living room. Once you ready to plopped yourself onto the sofa, the bell rang again. You angrily make your way back to the door and open the door. Suprisingly, your boyfriend was standing in front of you. You still in your blank state and stared at Leo. 


"Can I come in?" Leo said softly. You blank for a second and quickly nod your head and let him in. He took off his shoes and wear his slipper. 

"Are you waiting for someone else" He said when he saw you stare blanky at him.

"Oh, no. It's just that..." 

Before you could finished your word, his lips crashes into yours. The sudden kiss do take you by suprise since Leo is very shy and  not really into skinship. You will be lucky if you get a quick peck on your lips. He started to put more force on the kiss, pulling your waist closer to him. You can heard his soft moan as he deepen the kiss. He bite your lips asking for entrance. A soft moan slipped out of your mouth. This is one of the few moment where both of you have a very intimate kiss. It is undeniable that he is a great kisser. And it is also obvious that he missed you so bad. You can feel it from the way he hold you close and the way he caresses your face. He pulled away from the kiss when you start to clenched his shirt, gasping for air. He looked into your eyes as you trying to catch your breath. 

"I miss you. I miss you so bad." His whispered into your ears and sent shiver through your spine.

"I miss you too." You kissed his lips. Leo lifted you and walked to the couch. He put you down slowly onto the couch and turn off the tv.

"It is quite distracting. Don't you think?" He smirked and winked at you. 

He approaches you and started to kiss your lips again. You put your hand on his nape and kissed him back. A soft moans slipped from your mouth when he deepen the kiss. His large hands started to roam all over you body and finally reached your waist. Leo slipped his hands into your pajama and carressed your bare skin. His touches send shivers to the back of your spine.

"Woon ah~"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry I can't tonight. I'm really sorry. I would love to but..I..my period." You stuttered. Leo looks flustered and a little bit dissapointed.

"Oh, it's okay." He let out a small but still audible sigh.

"But we still can cuddle right?" He looked at you with his adorable puppy eyes. You smiled at him and said "Of course."
He scooted and reaches for remote control and switch on the tv.

"What should we watch tonight?" He said as he changed the channel, looking for interesting show or movie. You take the remote control from Taekwoon.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You should go to sleep and have enough rest. You looked tired." You said while you pokes at his chubby cheeks.

"I want to watch movie with you. And we don't have tv at our dorm." He pouts.

"And also because I can't..." before he finishes his word, you lean closer towards and pull him for a kiss. You can heard him groaning as he take your body closer to him. He finally pulled away from the long kiss. 

"I hope that kiss can make it up to you." You bite your lips.

"I guess" Leo said. You pouted and scrunched your nose. He laughed and hug you tightly.

"It totally made up for tonight sweetheart. But you still owe me something~." He winked at you. 

"ert!" You hit his chest while he laughing at your blushing face.

"Let's go to bed. I'm tired." He yawned like a sleepy lion. You lead him to the bedroom and gave him his pajama. He change into the pajama quickly and  lay on the bed.

"Come here and sleep next to me~" You laughed at his aegyo. A side which he don't show to other people. You climb to the bed and give a peck on his cheek. His large body engulf your small frame while he rest his chin on top of your head. You miss this kind of moment and you realize only God knows when you and Leo will have this kind of intimate moment despite his busy schedule. 

"Good night sweatheart~" He kiss your forehead and hugs you tightly.

"Good night" You nuzzles into his chest and both of you fall asleep.

 

Credit: Picture from rebloggy.com