Return Home

Finally (Version 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment she arrived at her old house, she just stood there and smiled at herself. Remembering the time when her father accepted for her to leave her there alone. Oh how she missed her friends, her neighborhood, her own memories of the past.

 

It all started when she begged her father to let her stay at Seoul alone.

 

– Flashback –

 

“Appaaaaa!!!” Dara shouted as loud as she could to make her father attention only for her. Her father turned his head around from the television in front of him to his daughter behind him. He looked at Dara with a confuse looks.

 

Dara walked to her father as fast as she could. After she arrived in front of him, she tugged his arm and looked at him while pouting. “Appa… Can I… go back to Seoul, please?” Dara sighed deeply before continuing. “If you don’t want to comeback, just let me stay there alone… I really missed Bom, Chaerin, and Minzy a lot… It’s been 10 years, appa… And make sure you register my school as same as Bom, neh?”

 

Her brother, Sanghyun or sometimes being called as Cheondong, walked pass them and overheard them. “Wha– Noona!? You’ll go alone there!? I wanted to come too!!!” He suddenly said when he heard his own sister words.

 

Their father just chuckled while patting Dara’s head slowly. “Aigoo… My daughter already turned to a fine lady… Yes, you may go Dara… But Sanghyun shall stay here…”

 

Dara jumped up and down happily when she heard his father words. “Oh my to the god!! I’ll go to the Seoul~~ I’ll go there~ I’ll go there~” She said the words with a slightly melody on her tone.

 

“Appaaaaa… I want to go too…” Her brother whined and looked at his father. But his father kept shakes his head.

 

Dara chuckled at her brother behavior and suddenly pointed at herself while her other hand placed on her hips. “Sanghyun-ah! Your noona going to leave to the Seoul alone~~ Horaaaaay~~”

 

“Noonaaaa, Don’t forget me, neh? Kept sending me text okay??”

 

– End Of Flashback

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter