Epilogue: With You.

Without You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

With you.

 

 

 

Daehyun snapped his eyes open and looked in front of him – watching a few of people surrounded him while shouting loudly. He was feeling weird about the people who seemed to ignore him.

 

“Hey, I’m okay…” He rubbed the back of his head lightly as he stared at the people weirdly, looking around in confusion.

 

“He died…” Someone whispered around him. His eyes widened before getting up from his previous seat in a complete surprised.

 

The others seemed to ignored him, causing him to felt weird than before. His eyes instantly dropped at the place they stared and also the place he laid a few moments ago.

 

What the…

 

“That is…” Daehyun mumbled as he continued to stare at the lifeless body in front of him along with a pool of fresh blood around the body.

 

He took a few steps closer and tried to recognize the lifeless body on the ground. His eyes grew bigger as he started to recognize who’s the person that lying on the ground. “…me!”

 

“Call the police now!”

 

“Dae…” A light tapped can be feel on his shoulder as he turned his face around to the voice. His eyes grew more bigger as he saw the person behind him.

 

“Jae?” The younger watched him in teary eyes, causing his heart clenched tightly. “J –Jae...” He called the younger as he immediately hugged the younger boy tightly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter