Wooyoung

Scenario Collection

"You want to go somewhere today?" Wooyoung asks you.

"I thought you never ask." you replied.

"Alright, come on, let's go."

Standing up he walks over and stretches out his hand. Taking it he starts to lead you out into the car. Once on the road you ask him a question.

"So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He says turning and gives you one of his heart melting smiles.

"Okay, but it better not be anything stupid."

"When have I....nevermind."

Laughing you turn and face forward and wait for the surprise. After ten minutes he pulls over.

"What are we doing?" You ask puzzled and look out the window.

"Put  this on and don't look. I don't want you to see the surprise yet." He says and hands you a blind fold to cover your eyes. Taking it you put it on.

"Ready?" He ask.

"Ready."

He continues driving for another five minutes before stopping the car. He steps out and is soon at your side of the car helping you get out. Taking you by the hand he leads you forward.

"You can take off the blind fold now."

Taking them of, burning light from candles momentarily blinds you. Soon your eyes start to adjust and you look around. You realize that you are in the restaurant where you first meet, deserted of people. It was just you and him. Hanging on the wall was a sign that read "Happy Birthday My Love." 

Lined on the tables and walls were  candles casting shadows around the room. On the floor surrounding you and him were more candles in a heart shape, rose pedals scatter on the floor. Standing in front of you was Wooyoung holding a cake in one hand and a bouquet of flowers in the other. Touched by what he did, tears gathered in your eyes.

"Yah, don't cry. This is suppose to be a happy moment."

"I am happy, these are just happy tears." You say with a laugh and wipe away your tears. He looks at  you with tenderness  in his eyes and begins to sing "Happy Birthday"  to you in his sweet angelic voice that you love.

"Happy Birthday to you." He ends that song and you blow out the candles. Setting the cake down on the table, he hands you the flowers.

"Thank you Wooyoung."

"You're welcome." He says with that cheeky smile of his.

You lean forward drawing your lips closer to his. Strange how you have been dating for 3 months and had not yet kissed. But then again you where glad you waited because this felt like the perfect moment. When you almost reached him he stops you.

"Wait." He says. Grabbing you by the arm he takes you outside where people were walking in and out of store going around with their daily routines. He turns to face you and says,

"Now we can continue."

Holding you by the waist, your hands wrapped around his neck, he slowly brings his head downs toward you. Finally your lips touch. The world around you seemed to disappear and all that matter was Wooyoung...and his lips.