Taecyeon

Scenario Collection

“Yah, it’s so cold out. Where are you taking me?” you ask rubbing your hands together trying to get warmer.

“To the skating rank.” He says with that dorky grin of his.

“Well, hurry up! I’m freezing!”

[SKATING RINK]

“Have I ever told you that I’ve never done this before and will most likely fall flat on my face?” you say pulling on your skates.

A slow smile crosses his face and he says “Nope, but that’s why I’m here.”

Standing up he takes you by the hand and leads you towards the rank. Taking that first step on the ice with skates on felt like learning how to walk all over. You kept falling on your and with Taecyeon laughing at you each time, that didn’t help much. On the bright side, he did help you up after you fell. Finally you resorted to holding the side of the wall.

“Come on out here and I’ll teach you.” He said

“Whatever, all you did was laugh and watch me fall on my face.”

“I’m sorry, I’ll really teach you this time. I didn’t do anything before because it was too cute watching you fall.” he replied and laughed.

“Yeah? And watching me get hurt? Some date you are.” you huffed and started skating away.

“Wait. I promise this time to help you.” He says as he skates over and grabs your hand and gives you the puppy look.

You look at him for a second trying to determine if he really was promising you. Finally deciding that he was going to do it, you finally gave in.

“Oh alright.” His smile getting bigger reveling his adorable big teeth he leads you off the wall, his hands in yours.

“You better not let me fall on my face.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t.”

Slowly he takes you around with him. Every time you slipped, he was there to catch you before you could fall. Soon you started to get the hang of skating and he took you around faster and finally were able to skate without his help.

“I can skate now!” You jumped up in joy and found yourself on your .

“Yeah, you need to work on that.” He says and you both laugh.

“Oh yeah, did I mention it was because of me you can skate now?”

“You must be very proud of yourself.”

“Of course I am” he says and puffs his chest out.

Laughing you playfully slap his arm. For the next 2 hours you continued to skate until the cold got to you. Leaving the skating rank you looked back and smile at the great memories you just created with the man you love.

“Let’s come back again.” You say absent minded.

“Alright. Just tell me when.” He replies and looks at you.

“Thanks for teaching me to skate.”

"Anytime.” Walking away hand in hand, how can it get any better than this?