ies, Small , Pink Toes, Oh My!

Into the Wild Nerd Yonder [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris had heard a lot of strange things in his life, especially from Yixing, but sometimes he really wanted to question his friend.

It was only the two of them in the club room at the moment—they each had a free period during the same hour—but in the middle of comfortable silence, Yixing just had to be weird at that moment.

“Sometimes, I wish I had s.”

Kris set down his knitting needles as he eyed his friend inquisitively.

“Excuse me?”

Yixing propped his head on his hand as he looked on in deep thought. “I wish I was a girl so I could s. Like, real s. Not the fake, hard ones—the nice, soft ones. So natural…”

Kris gaped at him as he tried to process this new information.

“Um…why?” he managed to ask, not sure if he was actually curious as to why.

Yixing shrugged. “I find s fascinating. They’re just…there. I mean, if I had s, I would just…,” Yixing makes a motion with his hands on his chest, imitating the motion of groping his imaginary s, “… them.”

Kris felt his eye twitch.

“Because they’re just there, you know? I would just want to touch them all day—squeeze them, them, whatever, because I just could. I wonder of girls just do that…Maybe when they’re bored?” Yixing continues on, sounded completely fascinated by the concept of having s. “They’re just so soft and fun looking…”

Kris sits up in his seat before looking at Yixing seriously and questions him, “Dude, have you ever even touched a pair of…s?”

The other male shakes his head. “No. I mean other than my mother’s while she was feeding me—”

Okay, gross.

“—but they just look like they’d be soft. And fun. And perky. And -like.”

Kris briefly wonders if Yixing belongs in a public school.

“Wouldn’t you want s?” Yixing then asks him in return, catching him off-guard and he doesn’t really know how to answer that.

Kris coughs uncomfortably and his mind is feeling frazzled, but Yixing is just staring at him with that pure curiosity in his eyes, and seriously how is someone as awkward as him supposed to answer that?

“Um…I guess it would be okay…?”

“Have you never touched s either?”

“…No, I haven’t. They don’t really interest me….”

“Oh yeah, that’s right. You like male appendages—as does most of this club, I believe,” Yixing recalls aloud, not taking notice of Kris’ pink tinted cheeks. “I like those too, but for some reason I think s would keep me very entertained as well.”

Kris silently picks up his knitting needles again, trying to focus on something other than a part of the female anatomy.

“Oh, so when are you gonna teach me how to knit?” Yixing asks him as he sees what Kris is working on. He moves a few desks closer to the taller student to get a better look.

“I…well, I’m not a very good teacher,” Kris says shyly—did Yixing really need to sit so close?

Yixing jutted his lips into a pout before looking up at his friend. “Yah,” he whines, “You said you would teach me.”

Kris wondered if the school had automated heaters or something, because for some reason it was really hot in the room.

“Um, well, just wait until I have more practice then. I’ll teach you sometime, for sure,” he manages to choke out before scrambling out of his chair. “Do these windows open?”

Yixing frowns in concern. “You alright?”

“Ducks!”

Yixing raises an eyebrow at Kris curiously. Did this kid really belong in public school?

 

 

 

Kyungsoo felt very uncomfortable, and not to sound mean, but Jongdae just had that look about him that always made Kyungsoo feel so uncomfortable despite their friendship. The two students shared the same Math class, but Jongdae clearly wasn’t doing any work as he was just staring—at Kyungsoo, specifically. And he could feel it.

He could practically hear Jongdae telepathically saying to him, “I’m watching you,” and it made Kyungsoo want to cringe.

Kyungsoo was still bitter about that blasted email. Jongdae could die for all he cared—okay, no, that was a lie—

Or was it?

Kyungsoo’s thoughts were interrupted by a piece of paper landing on his desk, all crumpled up in a ball. Kyungsoo glanced at Jongdae, who motioned silently to open in it quickly. So he did, careful not to accidently tear it while also making sure the teacher didn’t see him either—

It was a . A terribly drawn, long with a much smaller one beside it. What the ? Kyungsoo grimaced before angling the paper downward so the students around wouldn’t see it.

Jongdae’s messy scrawl beside the pictures read, I bet you think Jongin’s is that big, but—

“What, no way is his actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter