Jealous Min Is Scarier Than Evil Kyu?

Jealous Min Is Scarier Than Evil Kyu?

Sungmin POV

It always has been like this. Since the first time we come to Taiwan to promote our new album, it always like this. Okay… on the backstage he always with me but when it come to the on-screen, he always stand by his side even if I was on his other side, he looks like he is ignoring me.

The first time is when we are on some interview about the new album, I was stand beside him and he is standing on his other side. I still not good in Chinese and look at him to ask for some help but what I saw make me frown a bit, he is talking with him, so I turn my body and decide to ask Henry.

I was very happy that we are on the same dorm and he wasn’t there, at least he will see me more than him. But we will meet with the other to learn about Chinese language and then I don’t know if it because that he still didn’t use to me being here with them or he is in love with him and forget about me but then he always sit beside him and leaning against him and it always successfully make me jealous!!

And then on the Grade-A Entertainment, he stand beside him again. He was behind me at first but then when the MC divides us into two teams, he is with him and I hate the MC because of that. And the way they were whispering to each other when my team was about to do the games really make my heart boiling, they were whispering like they were on their own world!! And then the way he was laughing after that really make me want to grab his hand and drag him out of there but I can’t, we are on the show and I have to keep my image.

I try to talk about it at dorm but we always come home late and I was too tired to talk about it and he too always go to bed as soon as he reach the dorm and until now, I never talk about it to him.

I always hope that he will spend some time with me on the show but then again he always come and separate us and again it always make me feel jealous.

And on This Is LoveJK, the MC divide us to the two groups again and I got the different group with Kyuhyun while he was on the same group as him and what make me more angrier is that they were sitting beside each other again!! Aarrgghh… I just want to be one group with him for once!! I want to sit by his side and whispering to each other like we used to when we are in Korea!!

The MC ask me to read some Chinese sentence, I don’t know what it is because I was new here, I tell him to read it once for me and he read it. I was so happy because at least he didn’t forget that I was there too. But what make me jealous is when the MC ask Zhoumi to repeat some Korean sentence and he have a hard time with that. Eunhyuk come and offering himself to teach him but then Kyuhyun got up from his seat; grab his hand and whispering the sentence to him and then he look at him closely while he try to repeat the sentence although it was just like that but still!! He whispering it to his ear while when I was asked to read the sentence, he just read it out loud.

It really make my heart and my head boiling when the MC call them to the front and tell them to do the games. They have to introduce each other in 30 second and how I hope that I was the one who being called off and do the game with him. I know everything about him, from the good or the bad side.

His name is Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun. And his Chinese name is Kui Xian; he is born at 3 February 1988. He has a noona, her name is Cho Ahra and he is the magnae on his family. Kyuhyun father is on the education business and owns an academy. Kyuhyun joining a Math Olympiad when he was young because he is interested on mathematics. He graduated from Kyunghee University with a major in Post Modern Music. He really good at singing and he really like to play starcraft. He won third place at the Chin Chin Singing Competition in 2005 and debuted on 23 May 2006. He is really handsome and he is my boyfriend!!

See, I know better about him right but then again it wasn’t me who was called to introduce him. It was Zhoumi. Zhoumi was holding his hand when he forget what he was going to say and that the last thing that I can see without doing anything. Cho Kyuhyun… it’s time for my revenge!!!

 

***

 

Kyuhyun POV

We are on This Is LoveJK show; this is the third show that we attend after we release our album. I feel so happy that now Sungmin is here with us.

There is some games; we have to throw the ring into a glass that have a piece of paper in it. The MC said that it is contain some food, when the MC said bubble milk tea, Sungmin and Ryeowook-hyung got up from their seat and cheering about it and they hug each other. They look really happy like they got an award. Hehehe Sungmin is so cute…

Ryeowook is the first one to try the game, he try to reach the closest one but he still couldn’t reach it. We got up from our seat and helping him by holding his body when he is bending over so he wouldn’t fall. He manage to throw the first one and hug Sungmin tightly. I can feel my face twitched when I see that, he is hugging my Sungmin for the second time in front of me! I was the only one who can hug him tightly like that. If it was just for once I can still manage myself, maybe they are too happy about the bubble milk tea but this is the second time and he doing it in front of me!

Ryeowook-hyung manage to throw the rings into the three of them with our help, he have some different food and his bubble milk tea, he go to the table full of food and immediately drink his bubble milk tea. Hush… go there and stay away from my Sungmin!!

The next is Henry, he stand there and look at the glass, “It seems to be more further than the first one” he said, after a while he look at us trying to find some help but we just sit there and doing nothing. Ha! You are the magnae now; this is how it feel like to be a magnae. Being ‘bullied’ by your hyung.

“It’s okay… I don’t need them” he said but I know that there was a slight of annoyance on his voice.

“Okay I help you” Being a ‘good’ hyung, I got up from my seat and help him. I pick a glass and move him to the back, farther away from him then Donghae-hyung come and put two glass together, “Bonus!” he said. After that we come back to our seat. Haha… I really like when I’m on Super Junior-M because I’m not a magnae anymore.

He keep trying to throw it to the glass but he keep failing, the MC told him to rest for a little while and he call Sungmin. He stand behind the line and cross it and pointed at the two glasses, “If it was like this…” he put the ring on the two glasses, “I can have the two of them?” of course you can Sungmin baby.

“Of course it counted” he smile happily and come back to stand behind the line.

He try to reach them but he can’t and then he stay on half standing and half sitting, “Cute” Eunhyuk-hyung said. Of course he is cute…

“Cutie Min” Ryeowook-hyung follow him and said that again and again. I frown; I really hate it when the other people said that to Min. I know he is cute but I hate it when he show it to the other people. I am the only one who can see his cuteness!!

After the second time, he can’t throw it accurately. This is his last chance… what are you going to do Min… and then the MC help him, he move the two glass that bounded together close to him, and what Sungmin do make my jaw dropped slightly, he splitting his feet and bending over, ”Bubble milk tea” he shouted while bending his body try to reach the glass. Oh God… is he teasing me?? Seeing him bending like that make me want to take him away and him senselessly. I look at the other and they look at him like they want to eat him, especially Siwon and the MC. Argh… !! Now they can see your back, Min!!! I hate that! Your back is MINE!!!

Finally, he got his bubble milk tea. He immediately go to that table and drink his bubble milk tea. The show keep running like that, with games and birthday celebration. But seeing Sungmin always make me want to drag him away and go to the nearby place. He is such a tease. He keep teasing me until the show end. !! I have a now!

 

***

 

We got to the dorm really late in the night. Everyone looks really tired. I don’t know why but that is something strange with Sungmin’s behavior. He always sit beside me when we are going or come back from a show but today he didn’t. Usually, he would go to me and ask me to sit with him so he can leaning his head on my shoulder and fall asleep. But today, he sit beside Ryeowook-hyung and chat animatedly with him.

When we arrive at our dorm too, usually he will come to me and ask me to sleep with him but today he go straight to his room, saying that he want to take a bath. Sigh… with a heavy heart I go to my room and take a bath. When I go out from the bathroom, I see that he is there watching TV. I go to the kitchen and grab a glass of water and join him.

I sit on the sofa beside him and what I see make my jaw dropped and I can feel that my little brother is starting to wake up from his sleep; he is wearing a sleeveless shirt and a short pants, “Sungmin… why did you wear that?”

“It’s hot in here, Kyu… you know that I can’t sleep if I feel hot right?” he said while putting a slight pressure on the ‘hot’ words.

“Want me to accompany you tonight?” want to make love to me tonight? I add them on my heart because I know he will know what I mean.

“No, Kyu. It would be hotter if you sleep with me” he said innocently. Is he didn’t know what the meaning behind my words. I look at him closely but he just look at me with his innocent eyes. And then he yawn cutely, “I’m sleepy…” he said while blinking his eyes slowly, “Night Kyu…” he said and got up from his seat and walk to his room. WTF?! No good night kiss?? I look at his door hoping that it would open and Sungmin’s head would peek out and he would ask me to sleep with him. But after 5 minutes, the door is still closed. Aish… this make me crazy!! I got up from my seat and go to my room, sleeping!

 

 

Sungmin POV

It works!! I look at Kyuhyun frustrated face from my shoulder. I close the door and laughing quietly. I know that he is still there; maybe he is waiting for me to open the door for him but I won’t. After waiting for a little while, I hear that his door being open and closed. I couldn’t hold myself as I laugh; I launched to my bed and close my eyes. Let see how long you can endure it.

 

***

 

I woke up when I feel the sunlight blinded me, I was about to cover my face but I can’t move my hand and my feet, but then someone close the curtain and I open my eyes only to see that my hand is bounded to the headboard.

I look around and find Kyuhyun closing the curtain, he look at me and smirking. “How is your sleep baby?”

“Kyu… let me go” I never thought that he will go this far. I just want to for a while and see how long until he can’t take it anymore but it was just a day?

“No Minnie… you are being naughty yesterday”

“How come?” I ask him, trying to keep as innocent as I can.

“You bending your body like that make everyone can see you beautiful back and wearing a sleeveless shirt and a really short pants. And you make me turn on twice” he whisper on my ear, make me shuddered.

“But, Sungmin is just want Kyuhyun to look at him”

“I always looking at you, Minnie…”

“No… Kyuhyun is always with Zhoumi and leaving Sungmin alone. Sungmin’s heart always feel hurt every time Sungmin see Kyuhyun with Zhoumi and Sungmin didn’t like it”

“So… our bunny is jealous then” I nodded my head. “I’m sorry if you feel that way, I promise to take care of you more”

“And Kyuhyun wouldn’t stay with Zhoumi and make Sungmin jealous?”

“No, I wouldn’t”

“So, Kyuhyun will let go of Sungmin now?” I tugged the handcuffed and make some noise.

“No… you are being naughty yesterday” he kiss me on the lips, it was just a simple kiss and every time he kiss me always make me want more, “You know what it mean right?” he said on my lips.

I nodded my head and give him a quick kiss, “Punish me then” he smirked and start to kiss me passionately.

 


 

A/N:

Fic tittle: Jealous Min Is Scarier Than Evil Kyu?

First post at 18 April 2011

On fumiyo92's LiveJournal

Not edited