The Way I Feel

A Bitter Day

A Bitter Day


 

A bitter day, it will all get erased like this. It will all be forgotten someday. I might smile when the time comes, but I guess I can’t help it right now.

Even though the weather is great, my mood is not. I think you’re teasing me, and I get mad. I struggle because of these situations I can’t handle. The exact opposite of me, the world continues spinning as if nothing happened. You are living just fine. It’s not fair. This is unfair.

People who look at me while passing by, pity me. Nothing goes right. I missed the place where I was supposed to get off at this morning. Because I suddenly thought of you, and I got off at a lonesome station.

Because it seems lonely today of all of days, tears just keep falling. I walked for a long time like that. I miss you, who I was supposed to hate, yet again. Because the days when I was weak with no strength to hold onto you were so pathetic.

I can’t do anything. Even though I’m sad because I’m thinking of you again right now. Even though it will be difficult, I’ll keep trying to erase you. No matter what I say, it’ll sound like an excuse. Even if I say that all of this is for you.

Because you’re too good for me. Because you’re beautiful. What do you think I feel while looking at you? We should have just never started. I shouldn’t have looked into your eyes in the first time.

My mind knows we’re breaking, my heart just doesn’t. Missing you and trying to erase you, it repeats everyday.

I’ll be the one who take all the pain. I’d like it if you were just fine. So that the choice I make now doesn’t go wasted. So that I won’t regret it. I’ll always pray for you.