Jiyeon?

Our promise

Jonghyuns p.o.v: Yaaah...what a crazy day I had and school isn't even finished. But that girl..can it be that she's Jiyeon? The Jiyeon I know? I don't even know her name though. Oh god what should I do? My head is full of questions right know. Should I ask her? But I'll look like an idiot if she isn't the one I'm looking for and she will probably think that I'm crazy or something like that. Afterschool I saw some angry looking girls in front of the school building. It seems like they're against someone. What the hell what is the girl who looks like Jiyeon doing over there? And it looks like the atmosphere between them seems to be tense. I came a little bit closer to them and hide myself behind a big tree to hear what they're saying. "Don't come too close to our Jjong Oppa, we're warning you", I heard one saying. Does this mean, she's getting bullied on her first day? And that's because of me?! The Jiyeon-looks-alike girls seems to get annoyed. It looks like she's gonna punch them. I wanted to jump between them and clear things up, when I heard someones voice. It's Eunji. It didn't take long and they ran away. "Thanks", I heard the Jiyeon-looks-alike girl said. " Whyy i didn't even do anything Jiyeon", Eunji answered with a bright smile. Jiyeon...Jiyeon...JIYEON?! Her name is Jiyeon?! Does that mean she is the the Jiyeon I....nononono it can't be..mean there are many girls whose name is Jiyeon right? But... she doesn't only share the same name as her but also the same face! "I'm going", she said and started to walk. "Yaah wait we're coming too", Eunji said and ran to her. The other two followed them. I really don't know what I should think now. But something is clear..first: She might be the Jiyeon I'm looking for, second: She may gets bully by some girls again because of me (I'm still don't know how they can do such cruel things to someone), third: She is really cute.. I smiled and started walking home too. What a day...