Flashback 2

Our promise
Jonghyuns pov: It's been so long. I wanna meet her again. The last time I saw her was the day she had to tansfer. She cried a lot back then. To be honest, I wanted to cry too but I held it back for her. She was my bestfriend. Back in the elementary school I saw some boys teasing a girl. I always hated such kind of boys who think it's fun to tease someone. So I went there and punched them in their faces. It didn't took long till they realized that they were punched and started crying. What crybabys they were. Then I took her hand and we ran away. "Thank you", she said shy. "No problem, by the way I'm Jonghyun, call me Jjong if you want, and what's your name?", I asked. "Park Jiyeon imnida." That's how I met her. Since that day, I was always by her side. You just couldn't let her alone. She was always daydreaming, often fell down and was extremly shy. She often gets bully by the girls because she gets good grades and they said she is boring and different from everyone. But I think that's not true. She was so cute with her glasses and very nice. I ever though she has special eyes. I just like them. And I just wanted to protect her.I never realized that but now I think I was in love with her. I also remember our promise. Meeting each other at the bridge, 6pm on her 17th birthday. I don't know if she remember it but one thing is for sure, I'll be waiting for her till her birthday is over. Now 7 years later, it's only a month left. I think it's time to introduce myself. My name is Kim Jonghyun, 18 years old and I'm going to the Seoul academy. I also know that I'm the Kingka but to be honest I never wanted to be famous in the school. I mean what's so funny to have girls around you ALL THE TIME or that everyone ist staring at you once you're walking by? Yeah it's CREEPY! It's lunch time now. Me and my friends are walking to the cafeteria. They're calling us SHINee for some reason. "Oh there many girls again", Onew said. He's our leader and loves chicken more than anything. "Again?!", Key asked. That's key he is hmm how can I say that...our Omma." Its gonna be loud again", Minho said. He is the sports guy with Charisma among us. "They can be really scary", Taemin said. And this isbTaemin, he is the maknae with a lot of aegyo but he can be manly too. Right then I almost bumped into a girl. She turns behind and our eyes met. I was frozen. "Omo", I though," Her eyes...She looks like Jiyeon!" No, it can't be her right? Right...?