Don't Say Goodbye.

Don't Say Goodbye.

you pov

 

i was escaping from that monster guy when i suddenly found a house to hide. i was running there and find a place to hide when i found a huge black plastic bag for the trash. i don't care about it, i just need to escape from that monster. i was running with all my powers left and my plan was a succeed. the monster can't find me and he decided to go home. i was so relieved when that monster is gone. you'll never know what he did to me. use me, making me his slave, do whatever he want to me. 

i survived for 5 days in that place and no one has found me yet. until one day i was asleep when suddenly a guy open the plastic and was shocked and trembling when he found me in the plastic. i was so happy that he found me and he was taking me inside to his place. he was such a charming guy. his name is Kim JongIn but he want me to call him Kai. he is really into the stars thing and i don't know why.

he really cares bout me, he feed me delicious foods, gave me clothes, take me to his favorite place which is a very beautiful field which is full of flowers. i can't be happier than this. we totally had a great time together. we enjoy our time, having a stars sight-seeing, having some barbeque, chit chatting about anything that we can think about. i wish all of this could stay longer.

until one day...

i don't know why but i was reading a magazine while eating some cookies that he made, seriously it was totally good and savoury. he's really good at baking you know. okay continue. i was eating some cookies when he finally got a phone call and i was curious but i didn't manage to ask him who was it but i knew it was not good because his facial expression totally showed it. his expression were shocked, depressed, sad all mixed into one. i couldn't guess why but i just shrug it off.

the next day he took me to the field again. so the field has been our favourite place among all other places. he was walking infront me and i was following him behind with all of my happiness and energy.

Until....

i saw that monster.... with a lady my age.

Now i remember!

it was the lady from the news and his diary. the lady over there was his first love.

i was confused why she was there with the monster when finally kai dragged me to the monster.

i cried and cried telling him not to leave me alone and go but he didn't care.

he love his first love

so i guess everything was wrong

i thought he loves me

but i guess i was wrong

i hoped too much

he's totally willing to give me out to exchange me with his first love

i keep crying and crying and shout his name and tell him not to let me go. but, it's all such a shame. he won't care. why would he care?

i was crying all over the place when that monster held me tight and keep holding me.

i can't believe what i saw, kai was holding that girl with full of his power not to let her fall.

it breaks me, it ruins me

he saw me but he didn't even bother to help me to breakfree from that monster. he just walk away.

so now i know.....

i put my hopes too high and when it falls, it just strikes me too hard... just too hard

i thought you love me, but i was wrong

i knew we will meet each other again

so.............

DONT SAY GOODBYE