Chapter 1

My Feelings For You?

Finally after 10 years in America, you are back. However, this time you're all alone. But you couldn't just let your older brother follow you everywhere and miss this once-in-a-lifetime job opportunity, therefore you agreed to his plan of you returning to Korea to stay with the only person left whom he could trust.

 

You stepped out of the gates to find Wooyoung smacked right in front of the gates holding a huge signboard with Junho and Nichkhun beside him. 'MIN YEON-IE' Wooyoung screamed, passing the signboard to Junho, and hugged you tightly. It has only been a few months since you last saw him in America but you were thankful to see him as he is your one and only hope left. 'Hey, don't you greet your oppa?'

 

'Oppaaa' You hugged him even tighter. It wasn't usual to know that there was no one looking after you and you did not want to leave Wooyoung. You had known Wooyoung since you were born. Okay, maybe not since you were born but since you understood what was happening around you. He lived next door and would always play with your brother,Min Suk(OC), almost everyday. And as you're to be taken care off too, you were stuck with them for nearly your entire life until you and Min Suk were brought to America by your aunt. He would visit you in America when he happen to go there or when he was on vacation. You were like real siblings and he knew everything about you. Which often isn't a good thing. You feel as though someone is stalking you. But it's nice that there's always someone looking out for you. 

 

'Okay, enough. We have lots of time to spend together later. And the others will also treat you like their little sister so don't worry.' Oh yeah, I totally forgot about them. You bowed and greeted Junho and Khun who both smiled back at you while Wooyoung introduced you to each other. 

 

'Have you eaten?' Wooyoung asked.

 

'Mm.' You answered as you cling onto his arm. Apparently Wooyoung has made Khun and Junho take your luggage. Actually it was little to begin with so they weren't having a hard time. Junho was so cute tagging behind you guys and you were instantly attracted. However, you kept what your brother has said in mind and kept him out of your head. Meanwhile, what you did not know was that Junho was also stumped by how plainly beautiful you look even without any makeup as he continuously stole glances at you. 
In the car, you immediately fell asleep with your head resting on Wooyoung's shoulder. It was your habit to sleep whenever it was comfortable as you never seemed to get enough sleep which isn't exactly helpful for your studies currently.

 


Not long later, you've reached their dorm but you were still asleep. 'Wooyoung-ah, aren't we letting her off at her house?' Khun asked as the van turned into the parking lot leading to their dorm.


'Ah, hyung, Min Yeon-ie is living with us at the dorm, manager hyung already gave his permission. Sorry I forgot to tell you guys. Hehe.' Wooyoung cheekily answered, not daring to look into Khun eyes as he was afraid of his reaction.


'What?!? She's living with us?!?' Junho and Khun shouted and you immediately woke up due to the noise.


'Are we there yet?' You murmured, half asleep as you rubbed your eyes and tidied your hair.


'Mmhmm' Wooyoung replied, smiling at you and while you were not looking, sent a death glare to both Khun and Junho.

 


'We're back.' Junho shouted as you guys entered, dragging the luggage behind him. You cautiously stepped in and bowed at them.

 

'What's with the lug...' Chan started asking but the look on Khun's face stopped him. 'and the girl?' and earned another disapproving look before he decided to keep his mouth shut. 

 

'What's with the ruckus? Who...' Taec shouted, annoyed as he came out of his room but stopped after he saw you while you bowed and smiled unsurely back at him. 

 

'Eyhehheh hyungg~~' Chan teased as he nudged Taec in the elbow which once again wasn't exactly a good idea. At the same time, Junho also noticed Taec's weird behavior of suddenly stopping in the midst of a sentence.

 

'Okay, calm down people, I'll explain everything slowly.' Wooyoung held onto you and ushered for everyone to go to the living room.  'She's Kim Min Yeon, and she's my sister, and she's living with us from today onwards.' Wooyoung said after getting everyone seated in their places. If they weren't paying attention at first, they were definitely paying attention now. What?!? He haven't tell them? You look at Wooyoung, trying hard not to kill him for the last minute notice. What awesome first impression of me did he just give them? 'Any questions?' You looked down, afraid to see the others' reactions. It's amazing that they haven't kill Wooyoung yet. 'Oh yuh.' Seeing that no one responded to him, he explained to them how the siblings thing came about.

 

 

After a moment of silence, Chan looked around and a smile crept up his face. 'How old are you?' He should really keep his ulterior motives more hidden if not he was not about to make any progress.

 

'17 this year.' Your voice cracked and you wanted to kill yourself. Somehow, your voice always seem to crack when talking to people you are not comfortable with. 

 

'17? You look much younger though. Like fifteen?' MinJun asked, staring at you.

 

Not knowing what to do, you looked at Wooyoung for help. It wasn't unusual for people to ask you that but it just feels weird if you clarified it yourself. 'Yeah, she's 17. Why would she lie about that.'

 

'So you're younger than all of us!' Chansung exclaimed. Yeah, but I don't see what's so amazing about that for you to be happy with. 'I'm 19, so is Junho, Taec and Khun hyung are 21 and Minjun hyung is 22. Maybe you can start calling us oppa?' The smile on his face was simply freaking you out, alot. 

 

'She will decide whether to call you guys oppa. And why are you telling her all the ages in the first place. And I believe she has the same thoughts as me.' Shooting Chan a glare. I wouldn't feel good if she went around calling them oppa but whats with Woo being so protective, Junho thought.

 

'Yeah, I think I'll slowly get use to that, if you don't mind.' It's just extremely weird if you had to call them that straight away. 

 

'Are you guys dating?' Chansung asked. Somehow, everyone was staring at you again.

 

'No? How can I possibly date my elder brother. I heard that a lot though haha. Anyways he's all famous and stuff why would we be dating.' You laughed. Everyone could tell that you weren't lying but at the same time some cant help but notice a slight frown on Woo's face before he started laughing along.

 

'Oh. That means that we have a chance then!' Chansung exclaimed. He is going to get killed if he continue to talk like that.

 

'No. Don't even think about it.' Woo cut in before anything could happen. I knew something was wrong there. 

 

'My brother doesn't allow me to date. Anyways I'm too young.' You replied a matter of factly. What's with the topic?

 

'Brother as in Wooyoung?' Junho asked. It has been awhile since he talked.

 

'Oh, not Wooyoung oppa, my real brother' You replied, however, you did not know that Junho also saw you flinching slightly when you answered, and Woo patted you gently.

 

'Oh okay.' Oh My Gosh. She just smiled at me. And talked to me. Calm down Junho. You shouldn't have this kind of reaction when you just met her minutes, oh wait, hours ago. But, did I say something wrong? Oops. I shouldn't get on her bad side on the first day though... 

 

'So you never dated before?' Chan asked. He is so getting on my nerves. Meanwhile, the same thought echoed through Wooyoung, Junho and Taec's minds.

 

'Nope.'

 

'So you never had your first kiss before?' Chan asked again. I almost could not hold on any longer. What does he think he is saying right now, Taec and Junho thought. Looks like Taec decided to keep himself to thinking for the rest of the time.

 

'Huh? Ah.. Nope..' Stumped by the question, you were shocked and stammered. Anyways it's not everyday that a guy you just met ask you about your first kiss even after you said that you were too young to date.

 

'Chan can you not.' You can tell that Wooyoung was reaching his limit and was glad that he stopped him.

 

'Who is your favorite member in 2PM?' MinJun asked you and you could feel everyone's attention on you, not like the attention wasn't already on you since ages ago. You did not expect that question but at least it was better than the previous topic and pointed to Wooyoung straight away. 

 

'Other than him?' Khun asked and immediately everyone brightened as they saw a sign of hope. You looked at everyone in the room, and it's the first time you had a good look at everyone of them. However, you couldn't get yourself to say who you really liked so you eventually pointed to Wooyoung which resulted in sighs coming from all directions.

 

'So no more questions? Okay, so now for the rules. 
1. No bullying of her.
2. No flirting.
3. Help her whenever she needs help.'

 

'No actually, number 3 is okay, I can uh, manage stuff on my own.' You intercepted, not wanting to be a burden to everyone.

 

'Ignore her,' Wooyoung continued and you glared at him. Screw you. 'Continueing,
4. Take good care of her. 
5. Don't disturb her studies.
If any of these are broken, you are dead. Done.'

 

'Um, I can cook! For em, you guys, em when you want. If that helps..' You exclaimed, trying your best to lessen their pressure of what Wooyoung had just said when you actually thought that 1,2 and 3 is quite unnecessary. 

 

'You can cook?' Chan asked as his eyes grew wide. You nodded. 'You?' You nodded again. What's wrong with this guy?

 

'That doesn't mean you can order her to cook okay.' Wooyoung said. This guy is getting on my nerves.

 

'Cook what? Ramen?'

 

'No?' Is he insulting me right now?

 

'Hwang Chan Sung.' Wooyoung was clearly mad and you were too.

 

'We're all okay with speaking to each other informally correct?' MinJun asked everyone especially me and we all nodded. 'And you can slowly decide when to call us oppa. Don't worry.' He dropped the formalities and smiled at you. Thankfully his smile wasn't creepy like somebody's.

 

As though it was an ending statement, everyone slowly stood up and filed away. Before they completely went away, you accidentally heard a part of Chan's conversation with Taec. Actually it was more like a question directed to Taec from Chan. 'Hyung, why didn't you say anything at all just now. Even Khun and Junho said something.' And you suddenly remembered that the only thing Taec had been doing was nodding and... more nodding. Oh look, I've already made it to someone's hatelist.

 

The few people left in the living room was you, Wooyoung and Junho, and you looked at Wooyoung, unsure of what to do next. 'Go unpack your stuff. If you need help, I'll be here. Or somewhere in this place so.' Wooyoung said as he stood up, pulling you up too. 

 

'Um, which room? Am I using the room with you?' You asked, feeling awkward but you have no idea why.

 

'Room? Oh yeah, room. You're sleeping with Junho.' 

 

'Oh, wait. Huh what?'

 

'I mean, you'll be sharing the room with Junho. You'll be sleeping on my bed yeah, and I already cleared half of my cupboard so you can put your stuff there.'

 

'And where do you?' You asked, shocked, as you looked at Junho who also seemed equally shocked. Or so you thought. While no one noticed the frozen Taec in hearing distance. 

 

'I have already moved to the living room with Chan ages ago. Don't worry, I always change the sheets. And Junho doesn't bite. Or snores.'

 

You looked at Wooyoung, not knowing what to say. 'Oh, and you are not suppose to tell hyung that you aren't sleeping with me. Or we'll both get killed.' That jerk. I can't believe oppa trusted me to Wooyoung. 

 

'Hi, new roommate!' Junho flashed his famous eye smile, and extended his hand for a handshake. You smiled back and shook his hand, can't help but to feel butterflies in your stomach. 

 

'Where's the room?' You asked to no one in particular as you proceeded to the corridor with rows of rooms on each side with your luggage. All of a sudden, Taec popped out of nowhere and pointed to the last room on the right, his hand brushing against yours as he grabbed your luggage from you. It sure was awkward after you remembered once again that he hates you. 'Your luggage is light, very light seeing that you'll be staying here from today onwards?' Taec said as he placed your luggage next to a surprisingly tidy bed which you assumed to be Wooyoung's.

 

'Oh, um, I can uh wear Wooyoung oppa clothes and I don't need much so um yeah.' Your voice cracked and you stammered, wanting to curse yourself. 

 

'Oh, okay. It's okay. I don't bite. Rest well.' Taec said as he left the room. Right at the door, he turned around and smiled slightly,'Me and MinJun hyung's room is directly opposite this room so feel free to call us when you need help.'

 

You nodded and after he closed the door and disappeared, you collapsed onto the bed, wondering if you should be thankful or sad that someone who hates you just said that.

 

After calming down, you took the chance to look around the room, spotting another equally neat bed at the other side of the room. There was also a keyboard and computer at a corner of the room and all sorts of different gifts given by the fans. You saw Wooyoung's soft toys sitting in a row on the pillow and got reminded of your pooh in your bag. It was a gift from your friend since you were 11 and you never left it alone when you went overseas. You rearranged the soft toys and placed pooh in the centre and comfiest spot, and you stepped back to admire your masterpiece. There was two cupboards in the room and assuming that the one nearer to Wooyoung's bed would be his cupboard, you opened it to find it indeed half empty. As you only had a few clothing which was all hoody-s and pants with very few shirts and shorts, you took only 10 minutes and everything was neatly packed away. You placed your luggage in a corner and laid on the bed. Ah, let's just hope this goes well.

 

 

[A/N] This is my first fanfic I hope it's okay. Comments please! Thank you for reading!