Live Saviour??

My Beloved Gangsta
Sorry guys for past long chapt and weird :'( so so so so sorry if it wasn't read able :( but keep read guys! I'm sorry again *bow* *hide* New friends?yay! God yeah, class has dismissed, I have heavy bag because I bring many-many uniform, I wish I could go home with someone will drove off me, but no one. A day going be dark might be night soon, arrived at home, I'm alone, Jiyeon-oppa got his project might be home in a month. "AAA! I'm SO TIRED!" I yelled I'm lazy-ing On the couch, watching tv, and watch something, bored, I wanted go out to somewhere outhere, breath taking, find some oxygen. I used my white shorts, and black oversized varcity jacket that I bought last time with oemma. *eomma...I'm miss you so so so so much* took my black converse shoes, and lock the door. I just go nowhere, and just decide to park, empty, quiet, but makes me relax. Just for a minute. Its cold I just buy a hot chocholate and go home. "Hum hum hum hum~ hot cho cho ~ cho cho~ cho~ cho late~ latte~ " I sang, and changed song "I feel the sensation; I feel it at once.I’ll take you in one mouthful like cheese. I take in (your) scent, scrutinize (your) color I’ll eat you up with more refine than (drinking) hot chocolate~" (its wolf lyrics but I changes a bit T_T) when its empty I choked, not because the traw, but I saw something! I saw someone is beaten up by a bunch of people! "Die you little !" Man with black masker yelled "Yeah! Eat that! Feel that if you have problem it B1A4??" Man with eyeglasses said "EXO?chuh! what is that??" Other said "Just die kid. Just die" and other said OH HOLD IT! THAT HUMAN WILL BE KILLED I MUST STOP THEM. Throw my chocolate cups, I ran to them, and "GET OFF FROM HIM!" "GO AWAY!" I yelled. "Whoa-, whoa! Who are you gurl? His girlfriend?"The guy with masker ask me "I-i-i-i don't know him so well, but get off your here owe I will call police!" You screw them "Hahahaha! That's so funny, you cute girl, wanna some play game?" Man with long hair ask "No thanks! Don't ! Don't don't you dare to do that!" I said, I pick my phone out and call 911. But nothing working, my phone has grabbed by that man! And, its broken! That's make me very very vey angry. "How.do.you.dare.broke.my.phone." I said "Huh, just a phone gurl, just go or you will be like him!" He said again "No.you.broke.my.phone." I said "now.I.will.broke.yours." I said again I pushed him, and I jumped and grab his collarr and pull and push him to tree. You don't know me huh. This is my abilities when I'm very very angry. But I'm very very very angry now. I grab a pole and hit at "his". "AAAAAAAA. WHAAAA. GIRL WHAT WHY YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME" man screamed and runned away with his painfull face.his friends following him. I runned to that boy, he lay on the ground,when I saw it, he is TAO. "TAO?!" I shocked "TAO? ARE YOU OKAY?" I grab his hand and put to my shoulders. "Yah, Tao!you so heave you know! And you are taller than me!" I said, but he doesn't hear me, he is black out. I bring him to my penthouse, there is guest room, so I put him there. I clean his injuries. Face, hand, neck well, why he was beaten up?what is EXO? I go out to make some soup for tao. When I come back, he was woke up. "Hi tao" I said "J-j-jiyoung?" He said weakly "Yes?" I said "T-thank y-y-you" he said very weakly "f-for b-be m-my s-saviour" "You're welcome, tao" I smiled "you can stay here till you feel better tao" He smiled weakly, I give him a drink, to keep he wasn't dehidrite, go away dry throat. "So what happened when I was black out?" He ask, and I explain what exactly happened. "Ow, sorry for that, I will re-change your phone" he said, chuckle "any part of you being hit by those bastards?" He ask "me?yeah a little a my back but no probs" I rep "that bastards.." He grumbleing "Hey tao, can I ask you something?" "Yeah sure, go ahed" he said "What is EXO?" I asking "Uhm, I will tell you letter, tommorow at school okay?" He rep. "Okay, promise?"Me said, I really wanna know EXO is "Promise" he promised to me and smile And I blushed. *why!why!stupid Jiyeon! Why blushing?!?!" Hiiii frieeendsss wait for nex chappiee okayyy byeee~ *buing*buing*