Good Morning Hyung!

Good Morning Hyung!

"Hyung! Hyung! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Baekhyun shouted.

Suho opened one eye, "What is it Baek?" 

Baekhyun smiled, "Good morning hyung!"

"Morning Baekhyun." Suho rolled over, his back facing Baekhyun. 

"Hyung? Aren't you going to wake up?"

"No." Suho remained facing the opposite direction. 

 

 

Silence. 

 

 

Finally.. I can go back to sl--

"Suho hyung! Could you please wake up? I'm bored! Will you play with me? Or maybe make me something to eat?" Baekhyun whined

Suho groaned, "No. No. And no." Being the leader could be hard sometimes, and being the roommate of an irritating Baekhyun could be even harder. "Go ask Kyungsoo to make you something to eat."

". . . Kyung’s already making breakfast,” Baekhyun replied

"Then why don’t you go help him?” Suho questioned.

Baekhyun pouted, "He’ll probably yell at me for breaking another plate.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 "Another pl-? Ugh, never mind, just go help Kyung alright? I’ll be up in a bit.”

Baekhyun smiled, “Alright hyung! I’ll try not to break another plate!” Baekhyun ran out of the room. “KYUNGSOO! I’M HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE BREAKFAST!” Baekhyun’s loud and irritating voice rang through the dorms.

 

“No hyung, no.” Kyungsoo sounded irritated.

“But hyung told me to help!” Baekhyun protested.

“You broke a plate last time. Well more like five but-“

“It wasn’t my fault! It was Kai’s! Jongin’s! Kim Jongin's! Kim-“

“Shut. Up. Hyung.” Kyungsoo was more than irritated now.

“Well okay then.” Baekhyun sounded sad.

 

Kyungsoo felt a bit guilty; Baekhyun was happy 99.9% of the time and for Baekhyun to actually be sad? It was a rare occurrence. He sighed, “I’m sorry Baekhyun hyung. You can help.”

Baekhyun’s eyes lit up, “Oh Kyung! My acting skills must be improving!” Baekhyun’s smile seemed to have gotten bigger as he turned around to continue Kyungsoo’s cooking.

Kyungsoo stood there dumfounded, “Acting? Gosh. Baekhyun, you’re so immature!”

 

Crash!

 

Kyungsoo turned around, his wide eyes seemed to have gotten wider, voice filled with anger, “Baek.. You did not just break another plate.”

 

Whilst Baekhyun was in the kitchen, Suho was still laying in bed. He didn’t sleep however, as the thought of Baekhyun hurting himself worried him (which actually happens pretty often). He was also worried about Kyungsoo; Kyung took his cooking really serious but Baekhyun didn’t care about ‘serious’. All Baek cared about was being an idiot happy.

Suho was listening on Baekhyun’s and Kyungsoo’s conversation and thought it was so typical for Baekhyun pretend being sad to get what he wanted. But as soon as Suho heard a crash, he sat up in his bed, more alert. Suho wandered out of his room and headed towards the kitchen.

 

“I-I-I-I’m s-so s-sorry!” Baekhyun stuttered, as Suho appeared in front of them.

“This isn’t the first time! Can’t you be more careful? And besides, Kai isn’t even here this time so don’t even try blaming it on him!” Kyungsoo shouted at Baekhyun.

“I’m sorry!” Baekhyun cried, as he tried picking up the pieces of glass, wincing at the pain as the glass cut his hands.

“Baek!” Suho exclaimed in alarm. “Stop being stupid and don’t use your hands!”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “I wouldn’t be surprised if he started using his feet.”

 

Suho glared at Kyungsoo disapprovingly, “Kyungsoo”, his voice full of warning, “just continue making breakfast. Baek, come with me.”

Baekhyun lowered his head and followed his hyung, looking like a young child.

Suho led the younger back to their room and sat Baekhyun onto the bed, “Stay here, I’ll go get the first-aid kit.”

When Suho returned, he began bandaging Baekhyun's hand, "You shouldn't have used your hands, Baek."

Baekhyun remained silent. 

"You could've gotten injured more seriously." Suho continued. 

Baekhyun look up at his hyung and glared at him, "You know this is your fault right?"

"My fault? How?" Suho felt wrongly accused. 

He pouted, "Well if you have woken up and played with me, I would've have even been near kitchen and Kyungsoo but screw him.

Suho smiled, "Fine. I'm sorry." 

Baekhyun brightened up, "Alright! I accept your sincere apology!" Baekhyun's eye held a mischevious sparkle, "So now will you play with me?" He smiled happily.

Suho laughed, "Alright Baek." 

"You'll buy me ice cream too right?" 

"Sure."

"How about bacon?" 

"Whatever you want." 

"BAEKHYUN HYUNG! The broken plate is still here!" Kyungsoo yelled from somewhere. 

 

 

 

 

OTL. Hey guys! It's me. Well, so yeah. This is my first fanfic here. Hope you enjoy!<3 

By the way, SuBaek is super adorable! <3 They're so fabuloussss~

'till next time everyone!

~ɴs- ɴawaeui-starlight