Prank.

I am forgotten, But I'll show you!

 

I stood there in the dark, inside the storage room. The two guys from before were gone and everything was silent. I sat down on the limited space there was. They can't lock me in here forever can they? I placed my arms in front of me feeling the cardboard boxes. These must be their supplies. In the dark I started to think about my audition. 'I wonder if I will pass,? Why did I audition?' All these thoughts started to over-flow in my head. I wonder if HyunChul will notice me in here and save me. Why HyunChul-Oppa? Why not Mika or another person. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. I listened carefully to the muttering voices. It sounded like Mika. I stood up.

"MIKA!! MIKA, HELP!! OPEN THE DOOR!! MIKA!!" My throat was dry and I felt weak from not eating these past few days. My eyes started to water and I sat back down. I could hear a voice just behind the door.

"Oi, Hyunmin, did you hear a person calling my name?"

Laughter arose, "No, Not at all, Suhoon-hyung"

I started to hit the door furiously, "DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!, I'M HERE!!"

All of a sudden I could hear a loud bang against the door. A voice echoed through the door. "Keep Quiet!"

My voice was weak and my eyes became watery. My throat was dry and my hands were bruising from banging on the door. 'Is this boy-group crazy?' I laid on the dusty floor waiting for someone to unlock the door. But It felt like no one would ever come.  I shut my eyes to hear a faint sound. I heard HyunChul's voice. I opened my eyes instantly.

I tried to scream out but nothing came out, only whispers of 'HyunChul-Oppa" came out, but it wasn’t enough to get his attention. I leaned against the door when I feel the keys going into the doorknob. Again a voice arose, "Hyung What are you doing?"

HyunChul replied, "I'm just getting some glass cups"

The strange voice replied "Oh, There are some in my room, you can use them, come."

My eyes widened and I began to scream out, "HyunChul-Oppa!, HyunChul!!"

I heard another voice mummbling, I placed my ear next to the door to hear who it was, "HyunChul-Hyung can you hear something?"

 "Ji Hwan?!"

I could hear footsteps fading away in the distance. I was pretty sure they ignored him. Then I heard Ji Hwan's voice again, I swallowed and thought for a moment. 'He must of stayed behind for the strange noise he heard."

I was getting more and more tired and my breathing became heavier and heavier. Even If I had to shout out his name, I would do it. I couldn’t stand it in here anymore. I stood up, ignore all the pains in my hands and throat. I started to bang on the door.

'JI HWAN!! JI HWAN!! HELP, JI HWAN!!." I took a step backwards. I heard a reply.

"YAH, What are you doing in there?"

Exhausted, I took another step back, unconscious about the stack of boxes behind me. Just as I was about to reply I took another step back. I leaned backwards and the stack of boxes fell. I screamed.

  There was a sound of slamming boxes in the storage room. Ji Hwan banged on the door furiously. I could hear him.

"YAH! Are you OK?, Wait I'll go get help!"

I could feel the heavy boxes crush my back.  Both of my arms were under heavy boxes. My legs were free but the weight of the boxes made it impossible for me to slide out. In front of me was a weird crystal-like piece, that came from my head. My cheeks felt warm and blood started to drip from my forehead. 'Where was Ji Hwan?' 'Heck, where was the blood coming from?' I tried to think of what was going to happen. Then I heard the doorknob being twisted. I could hear HyunChul's voice, but I was too weak to reply. I had a weird feeling of sleepiness and wanted to doze off, but I had to keep awake. At least until Ji Hwan came.

Finally the door opened, giving a fresh gush of air, enough to keep me up longer. HyunChul-Oppa rushed to me, and lifted the boxes up.

"She's hurt! The glass from the boxes must of hit her head!"

Ji Hwan looked worried, "She's bleeding!"

Mika took his phone out, "I’m going to call for an ambulance, Try to keep her awake!"

HyunChul-Oppa tapped my face, "Stay awake ok? Mika is calling an ambulance, Where are you hurt?'

"Hyung, it doesn’t look like she can reply, tell her to try to move her arms and nod and stuff," Ji Hwan suggested,

HyunChul-Oppa started to ask me to move, So I follow his instructions, just barely.

Nod your head. I nodded.

Move your right arm. I moved it.

Now move your left arm. I didn't move it.

HyunChul was impatient. Move it. try to. I tried to move but It wouldn’t move. "I can't move my left arm," HyunChul nodded and whispered to Mika.

Mika describe the situation to the ambulance once they arrived. HyunChul-Oppa carried me to the bed inside the ambulance vehicle. He sat inside the ambulance car with Ji Hwan. The rest stayed behind. Mika spoke. "We'll come once every thing’s cleaned up"

HyunChul nodded and the ambulance staff shut the door. Inside the truck, HyunChul-Oppa spoke. "It's ok, you don't have to force yourself, you can sleep now." I nodded and dozed off.

2 hours later

I heard strange mumblings. "You tell her," No-" "You-""This isn't funny-""Is she gonna be-"

I opened my eyes, all five boys were there. I looked at HyunChul and turned my heads to see the two guys that locked me in the room, I shook. HyunChul-Oppa patted my head, "It's ok, I won't let them hurt you"

I relaxed and stared at everyone. Mika spoke. “These two boys have something to say.”

The two boys got onto their knees and apologised, "We are soo sorry, It was just meant to be a prank"

I stared. and spoke."It's ok, but I would rather not let that happen again."

Mika interrupted, "Can you move you left arm?"

I looked down onto my left arm. There was no cast or bandages. I looked around, everyone had worried faces. I tried to lift my left arm but it wouldn't move. Mika looked away, "I knew it"

Everyone stared, "Didn't the doctor say it wasn't broken, Why cant she move it?!" 

Mika sighed, "The doctor says her left arm might be temporarily paralysed."

Everyone stared at the two boys, HyunChul-Oppa got up from his seat and walked towards the two boys.

"You still call this a prank?!"

The two boys mumbled, "We just wanted a bit of fun, and anyway, she was in the wrong for giving you trouble in the first place"

"Trouble? When has she ever gotten me into trouble?! I snuck out on my own, It was my decision not hers!"

"We said we were sorry!"

HyunChul frowned, "You think things can be solved like that? Because of you, she can't move her arm! The damage done to her spine can be permanent!"

I looked at HyunChul. "Permanent?!"

Mika spoke, "The box had pieces of glass in it and it fell on you. It hit you spine so your left arm is temporarily paralysed, That’s all. It should start healing after 2 months." I stared blankly.

The two boys spoke again, "See, TEMPORARY!"

HyunChul frowned at the two boys. Mika's voice lowered down. "If you're not careful, It could be permanent."

Again everyone stared at the two boys. HyunChul-Oppa lost it.

Chapter 7 preview~ 

Everyone shouted out, COMGRATULATIONS!~ . The sound of cracking glass startled everyone. HyunChul-Oppa cried. "NO!"