Warmer than the Sun

She Keeps Me Warm

"Okay, Soo will sleep on my bed. I'll be on the right side." Yuri said as she fixed the covers and placed a pillow on her side.

"Sure." Sooyoung was really tired and didn't mind what side to choose as long as she could sleep, everything's perfect.

"What about us, Jessi?" Tiffany looked like a lost child. Jessica thought Tiffany was so adorable and decided to tease the girl by looking at her devilishly.

Tiffany only stood wide-eyed when she saw Jessica running towards her. She tackled Tiffany on the bed and smirked.

"I'll be on top." She saw Tiffany's cheeks. Oh how she would do anything just to see that blush on her face. Triumph filled her, she smiled goofily and enjoyed staring at Tiffany who was struggling on top of her while mumbling words like, Jessi, heavy, stop, can't breathe.

"Sica. Please. We really need our sleep. So could you?" Yuri said, begging. As much as she loves to further tease the girl under her, Yuri's face really looked like the girl from The Ring, what was her name? Satako? Sada-OUCH!

She heard her bone crack and she was now on the ground, she massaged her spine and groaned.

"I need mine too. So could you?" Tiffany said and closed her eyes.

"Yah. You don't have to push me like that! My back hurt." She pouted.

Tiffany slightly opened her left eye. She got a hold of Jessica's wrist and slowly pulled her into an embrace. "Knowing you. You wouldn't stop until you learned the hard way." she whispered, placing Jessica's head on her arm, she adjusted her position and put her other arm on Jessica's waist. "And we didn't get our sleep on the airplane because it's difficult and uncomfortable unlike you, who can sleep anywhere."

Jessica huffed, she didn't know what to say, Tiffany's right. "Okay! Okay. But I want to be the big spoon." Jessica said, pouting.

Tiffany giggled, Jessica's acting like a child today but it's cute.

Minutes later, the blonde girl was playing with her girlfriend's hair. This was why she loves being the big spoon, she could feel Tiffany's behind, she smiled at the thought. She could touch her anywhere, she smiled again but it was a different smile, a sly one. And she could take a whiff of Tiffany's scent.

She slightly leaned forward to her girl's ear, "I love you." she muttered and buried her face against the soft, curling brown strands of Tiffany's hair, and released a soft sigh of pleasure. She smelled like home. Jessica thought.

Unbeknownst to her, pink shades formed on a certain brunette's cheeks. 'I love you more, brat.' Tiffany smiled. Jessica would definitely kill to capture that smile.

-

So the day ended with everyone not knowing that spooning has its own disadvantages.

 

end