Chapter 4

Arranged marriage ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

Finally, I went back home, Alfred was carrying Luna, I smiled at the sight of her. I took her in my arms, played with her a little before deciding on bringing her to bed.  I needed to start work, since now that I have to go to school, I only have time to look after the company after school.

 

It was 12 in the morning so I decided to go to sleep so that I could wake up to go to school.

 

Next day

 

I had to make myself look ordinary so I decided to ride a bike to school. I went into the classroom. I took my seat, beside Tiffany, she smiled when she saw me, and I returned the smile. From the corner of my eyes, I saw someone red with anger. It was none other than Siwon, Tiffany’s boyfriend.

 

Skip to lunch

 

Now that morning classes where finished, it was time for our lunch break. You walked towards the entrance to the rooftops. Just as you were in front of the door, people blocked your way. Of course, it was Siwon and his gang you knew exactly what they wanted. You put on your poker face.

 

“You, stay away from my Tiffany, she’s mine.” He ordered. You smirked.

 

“I’m not going to stay away from her.” Siwon got mad and punched you. You could easily knock him down, but it would cause trouble so you just stood there and let him and his gang beat you up. Once they got tired, they decided to leave.

 

“That’ll teach you to disobey me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter