2nd Key

Searching You

“Hello all, my name was Sunhwa.”

“My name is Jieun, please take care of me.”

“My name is Hyosung. Let’s have fun all.”

It has four girls only today. Bibum and U kwon left a big sigh. Both of them look at Zico, and Zico just smile at them. He was so excited to be able to invite the 4 prettiest girls from the second year. The boys are me, Zico, Kyung, Bibum, and U kwon. We have three other friends, it was Taeil and P.O, but both of them need to stay at school for making up their exam, so we left them at there. As the last one Jaehyo, well, he was in relationship with someone, so he won’t join the sightseeing.

“Ok, the boys are more than the girls. So..”

Zico look at the other four and he give all of them a meaningful smile. I look at them all, and I know no one will retreat, so I was planning to go back home now.

I stand up and bow at the four girls in front of me.

“I want to go home now, My mom said she need my help just now, at the phone I mean.”

I come out with a very lame excuse, making all my friends smile at me. I stick my tongue out and taking my bag. I wave at my friends and heading out.

I look at the evening sky, it was so beautiful and I keep walking.

“Daehyun-ah”

I heard a girl voice called me from behind. I look at my back and found it was Jieun that called me. I smile at her and wait for her approaching me. When she was near me, she fell and I grab her body. We end up hugging now. I let go the hugged and smile awkwardly at her.

“Are you ok?”

The girl smile at me and she nodded her head. I smile at her and we are quiet now.

“Uhm, Daehyun, are you in hurry?”

I shook my head and smile at her. She is blushing now and look at my eyes. She is so cute with the blushing mode on, I thought that to myself.

“Uhm, I know you won’t believe me if I said this. But I think I fall in love with you.”

I had knew, it will become like this. So I smile at her and she looks like a tomato now.

“So, uhm..”

“Ok”

I said that to her, and she looks at my eyes with shocked a bit. I patted his head and give her my best smile, making her blush again.

“Thank you.”

I smile and asked her why. She looks at my eyes and took a peck at my lips. I startled a bit, because I don’t know Jieun was so brave to do that. 

“For accepting me.”

I smile and took a peck at her cheek. She looks disappointed, and looks at other place. I smile at her and grab her face for facing me. I kiss her lips, making her blush even more than before.

We walked to her house because, that’s the boys duty right, for taking her girlfriend home safely.

“Uhm, take care.”

I smile at her and walked away. But stop when I felt Jieun grab my waist. I look at my back and smile at her again.

“What is it?”

“I will miss you.”

I patted her head and smile at her.

“I will too.”

Jieun kiss my lips and wave at me before went inside her house. I smile and walked away, heading my house.

Hope she was the one.

= LoozBabyz  =

 “I heard you are working on with Jieun?”

U kwon was walking beside me. It was another usual morning we have. We meet Bibum at our road to the school and as usual he looks excited toward me.

“Aish, this school prince, always making all the girl fall in love with you.”

He hit my shoulder and I smile at him.

“It wasn’t my choice either.”

I said at him, making him let a big sigh. We meet Taeil and P.O at our road.

“So how is your making up?”

I heard U kwon ask that to them when we approaching them. Taeil just shook his head and P.O giving them a thump up, mean he passed it. I patted Taeil shoulder and Taeil give me a sad smile.

“Last night, when you go out, all the girl just stay at there for 10 minute and they called an end on the sightseeing.”

Bibum left a sigh and U kwon join him too. I look at them confusedly.

“They want to do the sightseeing if you joined too.”

I give them an ‘oh’ expression and keep walking in front of them all. At the gate Jieun was standing at there.

“I need to go now. See you all later”

I wave at them all and approaching Jieun. She smile sheepishly at me, and I hold her hands walking with her to the classroom.

“He is lucky to have that charm.”

U kwon said that and look at the Daehyun back. Bibum patted U kwon shoulder and left a sigh.

“But unlucky in love.”

They both nodded and walked in front Taeil and P.O.

Taeil and P.O don’t understand what they said, so they keep their pace behind U kwon and Bibum.

Another peaceful day.

= LoozBabyz  =

I had promise to reveal the next story I would make, well only the title. It was ‘Listen’ ^ _ ^
Next update, I would talked about the story I was work on it. ^ _ ^
Thanks for reading all my fics > _ < <3 *hugs*

Love you all,

L.B
ps : it was another story I like > _ < <3. If you have time, do read it okay~ ^ _ ~ <3
Bonded By Blood by moonhimup