Chapter 3

Love Around Us

~Nichkhun's room~

Nichkhun was reading a book with a bedside lamp on when he heard a small creak at the door. It turns out Minho was opening the door. Nichkhun smiled and put his book aside.

Nichkhun: What are you doing here? It's late.

Minho: I know. Somehow I just miss being with you. My heart is really worried.

Nichkhun: How cute.

Nichkhun smiled before kissing Minho's forehead. Minho put the blanket on top of him and bury his head in Nichkhun's chest. They dozed off after a few minutes of chatting.

~Jonghyun's room~ 

Jonghyun was reading and listening to music when he heard a soft knock. He took off his earphones and put his book aside. He opened the door to see Junho right at the door. Jonghyun let him in and sat down again to read. 

Junho: Shouldn't you be sleeping by now? It's super late.

Jonghyun: I got bored so I'm thinking of reading. Reading sometimes helps us all fall asleep. 

Junho smiled at Jonghyun's cuteness and went to sleep first. He hugged Jonghyun's waist before he fell asleep.

~Taecyeon's room~

Taecyeon was watching t.v when Onew came in. Taecyeon came up to Onew and kissed his forehead. 

Taecyeon: What are you doing up so late?

Onew pouted cutely.

Onew: Can't your honey visit you for once?

Taecyeon laughed and took Onew's hand. He closed the door and locked it tightly. He and Onew layed down on bed watching t.v together. When it was super late, Onew and Taecyeon slept right after turning off the t.v .

~Key's room~

Key was about to sleep when he heard a soft knock at the door. Chansung came in and locked the door while closing it. 

Key: What are you doing here? It's 11 pm. 

Chansung: I miss you duh. I'll be sleeping with you.

Key smiled and went to sleep pretty quickly. Chansung hugged Key from behind and fell asleep.

~Cindy's mansion 9:30 am~

When Cindy woke up, she went to the kitchen for breakfast. When she finished eating her small breakfast, she told the maid to wake everyone up so they can have breakfast. The maid nodded and ran to the 2nd floor. In the kitchen, Cindy was making a bunch of dishes for the 12 idols to enjoy and put it on the big dining table. She set up the table and put the food down on the table. She went to the restroom to take a shower. The maid returned with all 12 idols half asleep and left the living room. The idols went to the couch and fell asleep pretty quickly. When Cindy came out of the bathroom fully dressed into her uniform, she saw the 12 idols and started to scream loud to wake them up. The idols were shocked and woke up immediately. 

Junho: WHAT???

Cindy: I prepared breakfast and you guys are sleeping on the couches like tired pandas. Hurry up and eat. It's getting cold.

Nichkhun: Oh ok.

When the 12 idols came in the dining hall, they saw a big table with a giant feast on the table. After the idols finished eating, they went to the living room to see Cindy on the couch reading a magazine while eating potato chips.

Cindy: It's about time. I just got a call from my boss saying that their is going to be a housewarming party for my cousin who knows about you guys and me as well and I am invited to the party. I just got 12 tickets to go, but I'm not interested in these kind of parties. So I'm giving you these tickets to the party.

Jaebum: Will there be karaoke and dancing?

Cindy: Uh huh.

Taecyeon: Are you sure we're welcome?

Cindy: Oh yeah. My cousin is recruiting some Korean lovers into her "I love Korea club". She wants me to find some Korean band to perform in her housewarming party. She likes SHINee and 2PM but who should I choose?

Junho: Is there room for both?

Cindy: Let me ask her.

Cindy grabbed her cell phone and dial her cousin's number. She talked in the phone for 15 minutes and hung up.

Cindy: She's said it's ok. You guys can perform, but separately. You better start taking a shower. You guys smell hideous.

The idols pouted and went to the bathroom. 

~1 hour later~

When the idols changed their clothes, they waited in the car when Cindy was not in her car. Cindy ran quickly.