Chapter 2

Love Around Us

~Seoul Airport~

When the SHINee members arrive at the airport, 2PM was sitting and waiting. When the gate opened, both 2PM and SHINee enter the gate. They board the plane and rest their head. 

~America: Texas 4:50 pm~

When the plane arrived in Texas, the 12 idols got off the plane and sat down. 

Nichkhun: So who are we suppose to see?

Manager: A teenager. She's 18 and she's rich. 

Cindy: Sorry for the wait.

When the 12 idols saw a girl, they stood up and bowed. 

Cindy: No need to bow. You can just say hi. Anyways I'm Cindy and I'm suppose to see you guys.

Manager: That's right. We plan a trip to America and you agreed to be our mentor for 3 months and 1 week. Can you get us to your home?

Cindy: Sure. My family is out of town anyway.

Cindy took the 12 idols out of the airport and went to her parked car. When the 12 idols sat in the car, they were surprised to see Cindy's car size.

Chansung: This car is so big.

Cindy: Oh yeah. My car could hold up to 50 people at once. Please fasten your seatbelts.

While Cindy drove to her mansion everyone was asleep, well not everyone. Chansung kept staring at Key, who is 3 seats away from him. Nichkhun kept daydreaming, and Junho keep distracted. When they arrived at Cindy's mansion, they went inside Cindy's garage and waited for Cindy who was busy chatting on the phone with her boss. She hung up and went inside. Everyone followed Cindy and stopped walking when they saw the inside her house.

Nichkhun: This is a big living room honestly.

Cindy laughed as soon as everyone sat down in the living room. When the idols sat down the maids came in with teacups and gave it to idols and Cindy. The maids left and the idols gave Cindy a confused look.

Cindy: Relax. I own all of this place. I also own 30 maids and 30 butlers.

When everyone nodded and laugh, Cindy's phone started ringing. Cindy went to her room and answered the call.

Cindy: Hello? What is it Stacy? I'm at home. No. I'm not hosting a party for you. Because you cheated on my boyfriend. I don't care. I'm not helping you. We're no longer BFFS. Not anymore. Now goodbye.

Cindy hung up and tucked her phone in her pocket. She was shocked to see 6 idols standing right in front of her bedroom door. 

Minho: What was that about?

Cindy: Why do you need to know?

Taemin: Because we may not know you a lot, but we know you're suffering from something. 

Cindy: You're talking nonsense.

Nichkhun: No we're not. Please tell us the whole story of your sufferings.

Cindy: Ugh!!! Whatever. Come in.

Cindy let the 6 idols come in her bedroom and closed the door. She sat on her bed and started to talk. 

Cindy: Stacy and I use to be BFFS but something happened at school. I had this boy name Eric. He's my boyfriend. I was walking with Sissy, my second best friend, to class when I spot Stacy and Eric kissing and making out. Sissy know my relationship with Eric too well. She took me away from the scene and took me to class. Eric was worried because of my angry expression. I explain what happened and I broke up with him. He and Stacy are now dating. News had been spread in school that Eric dumped Stacy and Stacy had a new boyfriend named Chris. She went out with him for 3 months. Stacy was trying to throw a fashion show party but I reject doing it.

Cindy started to cry hardly and the idols sat next to her.

Minho: I never realized that. I'm terribly sorry. 

Cindy stopped crying and looked at the idols. 

Cindy: What are you sorry for exactly?

Taemin: We just felt terrible from the story you told us. We were just saying sorry for how heart broken that is. 

Cindy: Oh. Thanks for your support. You guys should sleep. You guys look tired. If you need help, ask one of my maids.

Nichkhun: No problem. You should sleep too.

Cindy smiled and opened the door for the 6 idols to exit. She closed the door and locked the door. She change her clothes to her pajamas and went to sleep. Meanwhile the 12 idols were following a maid with blue hair to their assigned bedroom. Unfortunately the 12 idols doesn't sleep in pairs, instead everyone sleeps alone. But it didn't stop some of them from being together.