which tears are falling

it's your turn to cry

luhan walking trough the empty hall, he hold his phone thight and smile to the person who send a message a moment ago. like a teenage girls he squealing and giggling all along the halls. his silver hair shining trough the shine of the evening sun, just like how his heart shining right now.

his boyfriend, which 4 years younger than him just send him a lovely message, saying some cheesy words and a lot beautiful promises to him. not like he hate it, but everytime his boyfriend saying some sweet promises his heart will fluttered like the rock song and his head will slighty dizzed can't hold the chesseness from the other party.

already dates for about 2 years now, but he still can't decreasse his feeling, evetime they meets, he just can't avoid it, he loves him, Oh sehun. like the air, like the beats of his heart, like oh sehun. his everything, his life.

luhan rans his hand trough his silver hair, and checked his phone each second. he wait in frint of the campus now, hopes that sehun will come abit more hurry, he tired from all his lessons that day. a frown painted in his beautiful face after 15 minutes sehun didn't even show his shadow trought the crowded street of his campus. he send some messages to his boyfriend already, but none of them got a reply. sehunnie, are sure you want to pick me now? i've been waiting for you about 10 years already, he send that message after waited for sehun more than an hour, but again there's no sign of him.

luhan started to panick, thinking maybe something bad happend, or his sehunnie got hurt or something, he called sehun several times but the person won't pick up his call.

after thinkingn about bad things he started to swings his legs, but he stopped when he catch sehun figure running down the street. with panting sehun stopped in front of luhan and hugs him

"i'm sorry... i... i... i was late... i'm so sorry lu" sehun said with panting hard

luhan tapping sehuns back lighty "it's ok sehun~a, as long as you are ok" luhan broke the hug and stare at seun's eyes "i though that you got hurt or something, you don't answer mt messages and wont take my calls, i was so worried about tha" and he smiles at that eyes " but i'm ok now"

sehun hesitated to smile for a second, his eyebrow knitted when he looks at luhan's eyes, but the he smile and hugs luhans one more before placing a quick peck to luhan plum lips " I Love You Lu, I Love You soooo sooo much" se smile widely when luhan blushing at his words

they walked trough the street by holding hand, wishpered in low tone like they won't share their secret to the world. thet steal some kisses and giggling a long the way back home, their love written along their steps. an innocent loves of two humsns being...

that what that supposed to be but...

 

luhan just finish washing his hair when he come out from the bathroom and finding kris sit on his bed and stare at him with knitted eyebrows.  he hesitated to say something to luhan obviously, he tried to open his mouth but closed it immediately

"what is kris" luhan walk closer to his own bed places right beside kris bed

kris just stare at luhan with soft eyes " you what lu?" kris smiles and tapping luhans' head "you are such a stupid " then he out of the room leaving the confused luhan all alone

"what is wrong with that giant?" luhan think as kris closed to door

 

 

the next day luhan standing infront of sehun dance class, he want to suprised him, he not doing this after a years their relationship because sehun though that luhan will tired when he have to waiting for sehun more after his classes. kris just suggest him to come and visits sehun sometimes, he said that it will gives sehun a big suprised and luhan loves that idea.

walked passing some student there, and greet them nicelly was luhan nature, brings his step trough the crowded hall, he stops in front of a large door, he can hear a loud music played inside the door, he opened the door slowly and peek inside the room. sweeped al the class student to find his boyfriend, but he can't find a glance of his boyfriend there.

he moves to the other room and doing the same things as his previous action. until he found a couple of girls, he remembered that both of that girls was the same school as sehun.

"hey, excuse me" luhan called both of them when they stops and turn to look at luhan with questioned eyes

"neh?? luhan oppa? what are you doing here?" one of the girls asked luhan

"i just want to see sehun" luhan smile at both of them "do you know where is he?"

both of the girls looked at each other "sehun? why?" the other girls come closer to luhan

"i want to suprised him" luhan answer with half smile, he felt strange that the two of the look at him like a sorry eyes

"but why oppa?" the first girl swift his gaze at the other girl and back to luhan "you already broke up with him right?"

luhan suprised heard that, he laugh nervously "no, we are fine, who said" luhan can't hide his annoyance

both of the girls look at him strangelly, "sehun did" both of them answered

"what?" luhan feels a big truck just flew towards him "what are you talking about, we are fine" he tried to sound fine though his face betrayed him

"i'm sorry oppa" the second girls speaks "but, don't care about what we said" she come to hugs luhan, luhan just stand there try to controled his breath

"you maybe can find sehun at the backyard" the first girl suddenly said amke luhan and the second girls looked at him, luhan shoot a small smile at her but the second girl seemed glare at her.

luhan just running to the backyard as the second dragged the first girl away from that palce. ofcourse he felt strange, what they means with that? but he put that bad thought aside for a moment, of course he want to know what they means by luhan and sehun broke already? but luhan won't take a big care about that, and ofcourse luhan want to know why they said that sehun was the one who said that they bropke up already? but then, luhan found himself pressed that thinking deep inside his heart when his step already closer to the backyard.

he open don't need to opened the door, he can see clearly his sehun standing there, awfully hansome, breathless and blessed. and that sehun who standing there already take his last shield shattered. sehun was kissed a boy, a beautiful boy who known as his tuttor, sehun intruduced him a years a go, as his turor. but here, he kissed that tutor when luhan tried ctached his breath and his insanity. his boyfriend just kissed a boy and luhan just lost his breath and ground to stand. he running away from that scene, from the person who dearly he loved, he just let his tears falling trough his flawless face,he ran as he do not need to take a breath he ran as he will forget about his pained heart.

 

 

luhan standing in front of the mirror, he touched his face lightly. he take a picture of his eyes, his nose, his lips, cheeks, and his forehead. how he fluttered everytime sehun kissed that part of his face. he let a single drop of his tear falling from his eyes, he touched the mirror and made sehun name by his finger.

but then a picture of sehun kissed that girls appeared and make his heart hurt as hell. he hits the mirror hard and broke it, some of the pieces hurt his hand, some blood dripped from his fist and his thigh. he crying silently, he tired already from loud cried, from break his walls and from shouting sehuns name. he just walked to the shower and crying silently, he let the tears falls without a single sound, he turn on the shower and let each drips of the water wetting his sclap and his skin. tired being played by the truth tired being played by love he close his eyes and clenched his fist and crying for hour there.

he heard his phone ringing for thousand, he knows who was it, he don't even need to imagined. he know by his heart sehun already know that he knew about his cheated on him. kris found him crying infront of their door and a second later he was gone. he know that kris will appear in front of sehuns face and killed him. but he just to tired to cared, he felt his soul already taken away from him. how long he folled by the things called love, how long he fooled by his sweet talked, how long he fooled by his innocent act. he felt stupid and useless.

am i not enough for him, what that guy have and i'm not,what that guy offered to sehun that i can't give to him?

am i not beautiful anymore? am i looked that bad? am i looked that ugly now, so he ran away and go to that guy arms?

luhan laughing loudly remembered all of his memory with sehun, how stupid he was falling so hard to the other party who just take his life away from him, he laughed when his tears cannot stopped mixed with the water who dripped to his body.

he was die already, that moment he found the truth about his life.

 

 

sehun still begging for luhans forgiveness, shaking for a lot of times, luhan almost forgive him from all the thing seun. he found that the momment sehun introduced kyungsoo to him that momment he already cheat on him. he can't beliave it, and take a thousand steps away from sehun. even though he can't said that sehuns tears hurt him more, but fact that sehun cheated hurt him more.

2 years passed and luhan already finished his study and try to looking for a job, he walked along the seoul city to found the job. walked day by day to forget about his feeling. he stops for moment and breath, he just want to take a break from this tiring love story.

that morning, he stopped by a caffe near gangnam street, he came in and ordered some moccacino to opened his eyes, he felt sleepy during this day, when he got his cup he started to walk to the door when suddenly the door opened harsh and make him fly some steps backward and drops him and his cup to the floor

"oh i'm sorry" said the voice above him, he look up and find a familiar face stared at him "xiao lu?"

"xiumin~a" luhan stared at that man for a moment when suddenly that guy offered a hand for luhan and help him stand up

""oh, Lu i'm so sorry" xiumin try to apologies again with worried face "i'm so sorry really" xiumin lookede at luhan with a big eyes

luhan just giggled and hit xiumin head liht "it's ok umin~a, just buy me another, by that luhan smile and laugh at xiumin silly act "i'll do it, moccacino right? a momment my deer" luhan laughed loudly heard xiumin way to called him.

thinking that maybe 2 years enough alreadyy to crying over his stupid love story and started a new one, and let the other person take his turn to cry, will be nice right~~ by that luhan come near xiumin and smile at him

 


 

the end~~~

 

i know it was bad, and such a long chapter... i'm so sorry for my grammar mistake >.< enjoy it ok...

have a nice day... ^^ <3