Un

Too Much to Handle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona

I got my suitcases, bag, and everything else I need for America. I walked to the car with Yuri and Jessica unnie, feeling nervous already. "Why should I be nervous? It's just my Super Junior and 2PM oppas that's going.." I told myself, trying to make sure I don't look like I am nervous or scared in front of Yuri and Sica. They looked like they would care less for this, and all relaxed. 

My stomach finally started to get the butterflies, and my hards were shaking. "Why am I nervous?" I kept asking, my mind kept popping Kyuhyun, Donghae, Taecyeon, Nichkhun, and Leeteuk oppas' faces up. What surprised me the most was Kyuhyun oppa, why would his face scare me? I never thought about him that way, until now? 

We finally got to the airport and we saw all these fans saying how they're gonna miss us and telling us to come back soon. I got my ticket out and gave it to the lady, I bowed and smiled at her.

When I stepped into the private plane I already saw the two boy groups there. They were messing around with their bandmates, but not with each other. 

"YOONA! YURI! JESSICA!" Our names were escaped all the guys' mouths. All of their faces looked over joyed and hyper. Jessica, Yuri, and I said hello to our 2PM oppas first because there were less of them. 

"Yoona! How are you?" Taecyeon oppa asked me, with that big grin that showed his sparkling teeth, and his eyes looking down at me.

"Oppa! I'm good, thanks for asking!" I bowed and he put his arms around me and hugged me tight.

"Yoona! I haven't seen you in a while!" Nickhun's voice rang, and Taecyeon let go of me, letting me greet Khun.

"Hello. It has been a while! Nice to see you again!" I smiled and bowed. Khunnie hugged me to, and I blushed. Wait, why in the world did I blush? And most importantly, to Nichkhun!

When I was about to greet the other members, I heard, "Yoona! Yoon Yoon! Where are you?" The voices of my favorite oppas filled the plane. I saw Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook, and Sungmin oppa. They all formed a circle around me and hugged me all together.

The 2PM members went to their seats when Super Junior came up to me. They all said hello and hugged me. But Kyuhyun and Donghae only stayed with me and the others went to greet Yuri and Jessica.

"I've missed you! How are you? You've gotten way prettier, but you gotten really skinny! Has SM been over working you girls again?" Donghae said, grabbing my arms. I've noticed that I've gotten skinner, but was it noticeable? 

"No, I just haven't been the same with eating. I'm healthy though! I've missed you too!" I smiled, and hugged him. Donghae had always been close to me. He was like an older brother, but sometimes he would flirt, and I would flirt back.  But it was just like messing around, nothing serious. Donghae smiled and left to go sit in his seat.

Kyuhyun smiled at me and I hugged him right away. "I miss you Kyu!" I snuggled my face into his chest, while he wrapped his arms around me. "Where you sitting?" I asked him, not letting go. 

He laughed on how I was acting, I was quite surprised myself too. I never did this to him, ever.

"I'm sitting over there, right next to you Yoon." He grinned and took my hand and we walked to our seats.

As the plane was taking off, I finally realized what just happened. Kyuhyun and I held hands. We never hold hands! We've linked arms, but that was just a Super Generation thing we do with all of us. I can't believe how I'm acting, and I can't believed it actually did.

Kyuhyun never really paid attention to me, we would talk, but we weren't the closest. He was probably one of the last members I'm close with. But why'd he stay behind while the other members left? Why is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter