Angel

Angel

Today is the day.

 

Today is where Umika and I will dance for our school.

 

It’s my first time to dance in front of so many people.

 

I feel nervous.

 

I’ve never been this nervous before.

 

What if I mess up?

 

I’ll embarrass myself.

 

As I passed by our classroom, my classmates and friends tried to cheer me up.

 

“You’re so pretty Mirai!”

 

“You can do it Mirai!”

 

“We know you can do it!”

 

Ah, expectations. I hate them the most.

 

I just smiled at them as my response and continued to where my feet will take me.

 

I walked aimlessly to relax myself when my feet stopped in front of the music room.

 

“Mirai-chan?”

 

Ryosuke?

 

“Nervous?”

 

“Ye-yes.”

 

“It’s okay. It’s normal to be nervous. Just do your best and everything will be okay. Don’t think about it too much. I also feel like that before performing up until now but I try not to think about it. Try this, before you go out of the stage inhale and hold it for five seconds then release. Do it at least three times. It helps. Or as the others say, think that you’re alone and nobody is watching you, just enjoy dancing. And if ever you made a mistake, don’t make it too obvious. No one knows the choreography besides you and Umika, make it look like planned. You’ll pull it off.” He said.

 

“You think so?”

 

“I know so.”

 


I smiled at that. He sure knows how to make me smile and be relaxed.

 

“Thanks.”

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

As I walked out of the room to get ready and prepare myself for the performance, I heard him say.

 

“By the way goodluck and…

 

 

 




You look like an angel.”