03.

(Hiatus, discontinued) Life after Marriage.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suji's POV :

 

I crossed my arms and plopped down onto the bed immediatedly. My parents are impossible! They just told us about the arranged marriage yesterday and now they want me to move in with Myungsoo, the arrogant jerk. Yes, that is what i call him secretly. Pft, its been only ten minutes since I am here in the jerk's house and he only glared at me occasionally without saying any words. I went into our room supposedly and sat onto the bed.

Just then, he entered the room and slammed the door shut. I cringe at the loud noise and turned my head away.

I am going to ignore this jerk.

 

Then, he spoke.

"Ya, who said you could sit on the bed?" He asked with that annoying voice of his.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him, not wanting to speak to him. I heard him sigh before I felt the bed sink. Before I knew it, the jerk was already lying on the bed, beside me. I moved my away from him and once again ignored him. Then, I felt him tapping my shoulder.

"What?" I turned my head around, annoyed. 

I gasped and hurriedly moved my head back as his face was just inches away from mine. 

To my suprise, he chuckled lightly and for the first time, I saw the jerk smile. It was as if he turned from a demon into an angel all of a sudden. 

 

I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"You know what?" He asked.

"What?"

"You are actually kind of cute." Were the words he said before he left the room. 

Me? Cute? He must be out of his mind. This bipolar jerk. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore the warmth on my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That day, I spent the day in our room, unpacking boxes of my stuff. I arranged my clothes and che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter